Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Easiest Way To Make Millions Without Spending A Dime - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Easiest Way To Make Millions Without Spending A Dime (840 Views)

"How Can I Make Money Online Without Spending Money?" / Earn More Than $600 USD Monthly Guaranteed Without Spending A Dime / The Trick I Used To Make $100,000 Within Six Months Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Make Millions Without Spending A Dime by Dfxlord: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2011
we alaudo investments are registered miners.
we mine iron ore, manganese ore and lead oxide here in zamfara and kebbi state.
we have this minerals in large quantities.
all you need to do is to find companies interested in buying manganese and iron ore and then you get as much as 1000 naira per each metric ton bought from us.(companies buy thousands of tons)

our manganese is from 45% and above, iron ore 65% and above, lead 65% and above.
pls contact me only if you have buyers

timothy_ugwu@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Experience Profit - Learn Forex trading the proffesional way / Large Format Printing(banners,stickers,rollup Stands,branding) Etc / Electrical Engineers At Your Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.