Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? (1588 Views)

Nairaland mobile app redesign / So After Creating An App What Next? / Nairaland Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by hightechbiotech: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2011
Programmers in the house can we do this
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by Therages: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
if not for the fact that i almost know nothing about programming i 4 follow join.
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 04, 2011
I have a script I made that converts nairaland into xml/json - dis is what I used to create my nigeria stock exchange api.
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by mochogula: 4:20am On Dec 04, 2011
that is a good idea.
so that, it will be a kind of micro blog, user like us can get talk at anywhere and anytime.
i guess, that is the original idea for you want to create an APP mobile
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2011
But it needs a server to run. I am not ready to use my server. There is a lot of market going on already on my server. . .
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by Fayimora(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
The easiest way would be for Seun to pay two or 3 developers to develop an API for him. With the API we could do anything but am sure he aint ready to let his database out. .
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2011
I can do an api without his help see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816057.0.html
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by Fayimora(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ok then ride on, With an API you can develop an actual application and not a new 'web browser', lol, But can your API allow me change user's details? In essence can it send queries to the database? Dont forget its not just about displaying posts, you gotta change info, post topics and stuff like that.
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2011
i am talking of a reader here. just like i have a cnn app on my phone to see news and stuffs.
i am not stupid na - to do a full app requires seun.

seun disabled rss feeds to decrease server load, an app - he will not want.
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by Mobinga: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2011
No API, this isn't possible. How would I share the ads money with Seun if eventually I design this? tongue
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2011
We can remove seun's ads and put our ads there. A teensy example of this though incomplete is www..net/nairaland

But that is piracy sha. . .maybe we should remove the ads totally.

Just saying. . .
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by Mobinga: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2011
*dhtml:

We can remove seun's ads and put our ads there. A teensy example of this though incomplete is www..net/nairaland

But that is piracy sha. . .maybe we should remove the ads totally.

Just saying. . .

No, I'm talking putting ads in the application like admobs. . . so and so, You know Seun na, he definitely would want his cut. lmao
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
So we don't remove seun's ads, we put our own ads on top and seun's ads at the bottom. And we can make people signin as well, all we need is to add cookie theft to my piracy and we are home and dry.
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by Mobinga: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
No, there won't be anything even relating to Seun grin
Re: Lets Create Nairaland Mobile App. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
That is much easier then. . .so worris the plan?

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Make Money From A Desktop App? / How To Counter A Hack / Explain This Code And Get Commended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.