Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Kanye West Foresees His Own Funeral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Foresees His Own Funeral (1106 Views)

Ini Edo's Mother-in-law's Funeral In Edo State (pictures) / Student Holds Own Funeral While Still Alive So She 'could Enjoy It' / Zeng Jia, Chinese Student Hosts Her Own FUNERAL Because She Didn't Want To Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Foresees His Own Funeral by bovy: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2011
----I want world leaders at my funeral

While on Watch The Throne tour with Jay z , kanye west talked about how he wants his funeral to be .

read more: http://www./2011/12/kanye-west-foresees-his-own-funeral.html#ixzz1fVAKtOjf
Re: Kanye West Foresees His Own Funeral by GossipGirl: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2011
OMG - I saw this video - he's got such a big ego!
Re: Kanye West Foresees His Own Funeral by anonymous6(f): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2011
bovy:

----I want world leaders at my funeral

While on Watch The Throne tour with Jay z , kanye west talked about how he wants his funeral to be .

read more: http://www./2011/12/kanye-west-foresees-his-own-funeral.html#ixzz1fVAKtOjf

I'm a fan of Kanye west music but seriously, world leaders?. what has he done in the world when it comes to politics and the economy around the world when it comes to jobs, healthcare, civil rights and etc. World leaders don't really befriend or mingle with entertainers(sometimes they don't even respect them unless they are Steven Spielberg, and etc), even when Micheal Jackson, Elvis Presley, and etc died no world leaders came, which I am not surprised. Unless he is a world leader himself(President/Prime Minister), the Pope, Nelson Mandela, Queen Elizabeth, and etc; then he better keep dreaming.

World Leaders and entertainers don't usually mingle with each other; two different worlds. Kanye West better get off his high horse and into reality.
Re: Kanye West Foresees His Own Funeral by Sinachay: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2011
His prerogative.
Anything to make him happy! kiss
God, the world has issues.
No need drinking Aspirin for another person's chest pain.
Next thread please. kiss
Re: Kanye West Foresees His Own Funeral by hannie: 4:04am On Dec 04, 2011
is this guy about to drop dead on us? undecided embarassed
Re: Kanye West Foresees His Own Funeral by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2011

(1) (Reply)

War Between Goldies Husband And Boyfriend Prezzo. / Bisi Ibidapo Obe's Ex Boyfriend Denies They Are Getting Married / Kunle Afolayan Gets Tribal Marks For New Movie ‘october 1′ [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.