Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,164 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! (21018 Views)

Current Ibo (delta Ibo/anambra) Names For Baby Boys. / Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave / Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

If Igbo men or Bini men or Ijaw men do not show any of those story telling characters you just posted, then I'd have taken this serious.

I wonder why we have 3 Igbo men on a Yoruba "sexy" boys thread. Are you guys feeling a lil sad because of your small package ni?  grin

so i don't confuse your point, the qualities you attributed to your men are exclusive  to them, right Tell me more tales by moonlight stories jare, i dey enjoy ur mouth. .
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Now back to personal insult ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin Was I the one that dragged you to gaze at "sexy" pictures of Yoruba men, just to end up jealous?

Yes oh, 20 lbs blessedly gain kiss kiss kiss
. .what's your regimen, amala and ewedu 24/7. . . . . I don't swing that way, I am still very crazy about my Igbo sisters, damn, these sisters are so fine they wanna make me CUM!!
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2011
@Relax, rhymz  et all

Hope this man does a high hoop shot. You might be able to see his dcciik bounce if you look hard enough

grin

[img]http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Corey+Raji+ACC+Basketball+Tournament+Quarterfinals+eRnzr1uQh33l.jpg[/img]

rhymz:

so i don't confuse your point, the qualities you attributed to your men are exclusive  to them, right Tell me more tales by moonlight stories jare, [size=18pt]i dey enjoy your mouth.[/size] .  . .what's your regimen, amala and ewedu 24/7. . . . . I don't swing that way, I am still very crazy about my Igbo sisters, damn, these sisters are so fine they wanna make me precipitate!!

I'm sure my mouth no be the only thing you dey enjoy on this thread grin
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2011
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by ijawgirl: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2011
Yoruba men are def hot! smiley
Such gentlemen, charming, loving, affectionate n kindhearted guyz  kiss

take a look @ deze yoruba hotties!

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Relax101(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Whatever, Enjoy the pictures of the Yoruba men.

Or you can help post more pixs like chyz is doing.

LOL Igbo boys and their gazing eyes for Yoruba boys. grin

Naaa, give me any girl from any corner of the earth. so gbo.

@Ijaw girl, tamuno soki.
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL, Igbo boys

http://www.mercyjohnson.com/nigerian-man-lover-man-opens-a-man-lover-entertainment-company-in-abia-state
fake link. . Anything that puts igbo man in bad light abi?? Even if it means posting phoney links that claims what it does not have. . Scheew!!
Ileke-IdI:

@Relax, rhymz  et all

Hope this man does a high hoop shot. You might be able to see his dcciik bounce if you look hard enough

grin

[img]http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Corey+Raji+ACC+Basketball+Tournament+Quarterfinals+eRnzr1uQh33l.jpg[/img]

I'm sure my mouth no be the only thing you dey enjoy on this thread grin
if you knew anything about "igbo sarcasm, you will not take that literally and start pouting those very black lips.
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2011
ijaw_girl:

Yoruba men are def NOT.
For every fine Youruba man, there are truck load of fugly, chimp faced, black charcoal fali falipupa faced yoruba men to pale the number. You doubt me Abi you want make I show the hottest Ibadan man back in 2007, Mr Adedibu. First time I saw the dude, I thought he had a brawl with a lion or tiger, see fali fali for the guy face, so damn sexy, right?? Ileke??
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by anonymous6(f): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2011
ijaw_girl:

I agree, those pictures you put up have some hot Yoruba guys.
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
@Ijaw girl

Nice pixs cheesy

Such gentlemen, charming, loving, affectionate n kindhearted guyz

Lemme check.

@anonymous et al
You guys should keep posting pixs for our NL Igbo boys to enjoy kiss
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/586207_n640100395_2221906_6548_jpg0d028dc872b5780ec8ed16513da4d4a5

I'll def hump this guy. . . . but his pix scene (surrounding) is a huge turn off. tongue
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2011
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ so what?
Yoruba father = Yoruba.
Aint that the reason why lots of you are pissed because Igbo women are flying to Yoruba men?
Your children are ours. . . . even after Nigeria breaks.

PS: The ugly ones like Ramsey Noah are prolly the one with Igbo mothers lol jk grin

STFU i have had enough of your un exposed stoopid mind, you need some exposure. Where in the US are you based? Even those in the bush know better, you tribalistic good for nothing girl. You are the most irritating big breasted and big mouthed foooooolll I have ever come across. I can't even visit the culture section again because of your displays of outright stoooopidity. Yoruba this, Yoruba that when you were falling for all the Igbo boys on Nld you did not remember they were Igbo abi? Cheap mouthed dumb phock
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
@topic

Tajo Cruz for me, is van Vicker not yoruba grin
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2011
Jenny against Ileke?   Wettin is happening?  shocked

Ijaw_girl, more photos, please!  grin
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
Lol nothing joooo, I don too hold myself. I have family members married to almost every tribe in naija grin and thank goodness for my parents who are not tribalistic  cool very time I manage enter threads wey consign Igbo and Yoruba, you must see her there, doing what she knows how to do best, yet she blames naija for being backward like she is not contributing to it. It's a pity that people who are not supposed to leave naija get the opportunity to leave. The Yoruba men in my family begged to marry the women, serious begging ooooooo, one toasted for 2 solid years and worship the ground the women walk on, Not to talk of the toasters I had too in my time wink ,yet this foolish girl comes here to give them(yorubas) a bad name. Oloshi

I don tok finish, na when e enter my head I dey tok grin una aurevoir
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Jenny against Ileke?   Wettin is happening?  shocked

Ijaw_girl, more photos, please!  grin

LOL I guess so, guess she didnt see the tribalistic retorts by her Igbo brothers on here. grin grin

Abeg more pixs cheesy

jennykadry:

STFU i have had enough of your un exposed stoopid mind, you need some exposure. Where in the US are you based? Even those in the bush know better, you tribalistic good for nothing girl. You are the most irritating big breasted and big mouthed foooooolll I have ever come across. I can't even visit the culture section again because of your displays of outright stoooopidity. Yoruba this, Yoruba that when you were falling for all the Igbo boys on Nld you did not remember they were Igbo abi? Cheap mouthed dumb phock

Now this deserves an ouch factor grin
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
Now where are those yeye Igbo boys who can't seem to leave this Yoruba thread alone? kiss
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by ijawgirl: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
I find myself lingering towardz Yoruba men (not intentionally though). It just happens. smiley
yoruba men are very confident, fast to approach ladies, gentle and charming

Even the not so goodlooking yoruba men can sweep you off your feet. their charming atitude can do something 2 you tongue

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
ijaw_girl:

I find myself lingering towardz Yoruba men (not intentionally though). It just happens. smiley
yoruba men are very confident, fast to approach ladies, gentle and charming

Even the not so goodlooking yoruba men can sweep you off your feet. their charming atitude can do something 2 you tongue

Abeg, they're just egotistical, to say the very least. cheesy
I find myself lingering towards them for friendship. They're very warm and helpful whenever you need it. They think that a woman is to be protected.

But as something romantic, I've crossed Nigerian men off the list cheesy
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
LOL Video like this shows the real Yoruba boy. Too over confident and very flirty.

I love his swag and body language lol

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89oiIzrklzU?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

PS: Yoruba boys are very funny. I love that character in a guy.
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by ijawgirl: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
Nigerian men are not that romantic but very generous, fun to be with- very interesting ǡŋ₫ intriguing, quite loud, but Ǟ moderate percentage ¢ð₪ carry Ǟ conversation an impressive amount ☺₣ time. You cant get bored with a Nigerian man.

yoruba men might be egotistical but not like their igbo counterpants who are known to be very cocky/have super-egoz angry
I have never had any bad experience with a yoruba man, I get along with them very well.

I also dig Edo men
dey are just as sweet as their yoruba brothers
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by ijawgirl: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
Yoruba guys  kiss
May the heavens continue to create more hot yoruba men grin

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ijaw girl,

Stop it. I have one of my finals tomorrow. Your pixs are making it hard to concentrate.

*Turning off laptop* angry tongue grin

PS: The second pix, that one worwor sha grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by ijawgirl: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2011
hot chocolate!  kiss

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2011
Certainly, may God make us more Sexy edo men kiss
I've met just one off NL, but the ones on NL are never disappoint. Very smart and gentle bunch.  i.e physiqueED.
Smart, gentle composed dudes make the world go round.  kiss kiss
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by ijawgirl: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ijaw girl,

Stop it. I have one of my finals tomorrow. Your pixs are making it hard to concentrate.

*Turning off laptop* angry tongue grin

PS: The second pix, that one worwor sha grin grin grin

lol that second guy aint wowo aint at all. Your problem is yr into "pretty guys"

I love his facial features. something about the 'bone structures'
of African men the just has "masculinity' all over it.
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by ijawgirl: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Certainly, may God make us more Sexy edo men kiss
I've met just one off NL, but the ones on NL are never disappoint. Very smart and gentle bunch.  i.e physiqueED.
Smart, gentle composed dudes make the world go round.  kiss kiss

physiqueED kiss
I am glad I am not the only female on NL that has noticed Mr physics
that guy is something else-smart, gentle and cool
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by ijawgirl: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2011
rhymz:

Yoruba men are def NOT.
For every fine Youruba man, there are truck load of fugly, chimp faced, black charcoal fali falipupa faced yoruba men to pale the number. You doubt me Abi you want make I show the hottest Ibadan man back in 2007, Mr Adedibu. First time I saw the dude, I thought he had a brawl with a lion or tiger, see fali fali for the guy face, so damn sexy, right?? Ileke??

well they are many Hot igbo men, you can find more handsome igbo men compared to yoruba men
BUT when a yoruba guy is HANDSOME, he is fuc/king hot! a cute igbo guy cant stand next to him

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by anonymous6(f): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
ijaw_girl:

Yoruba guys  kiss
May the heavens continue to create more hot yoruba men grin

keep up with the pictures, those yoruba guys are hot
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2011
ijaw_girl:

well they are many Hot igbo men, you can find more handsome igbo men compared to yoruba men
BUT when a yoruba guy is HANDSOME, he is fuc/king hot! a cute igbo guy cant stand next to him
like seriously babe, where exactly are these superHot/Sexy Yoruba boys?? Don't tell me to find them in these posted photos o cos to be honest, those guys could be anyone, from Olu to Emeka, nobody can contest it. Like I said before, these guys can hardly be called Yoruba, let us see pics of real Yoruba men, in real african/yoruba attires with the facial tribal marks and all the features that make up an average Yoruba male. I can imagine the pics already. . Muhehehe, I no wan laf jor!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2011
rhymz:

like seriously babe, where exactly are these superHot/Sexy Yoruba boys?? Don't tell me to find them in these posted photos o cos to be honest, those guys could be anyone, from Olu to Emeka, nobody can contest it. Like I said before, these guys can hardly be called Yoruba, let us see pics of real Yoruba men, in real african/yoruba attires with the facial tribal marks and all the features that make up an average Yoruba male. I can imagine the pics already. . Muhehehe, I no wan laf jor!!

Are you saying that all Yoruba men wear traditional attires? Or that all Yoruba men have tribal marks?
None of the male in my family have tribal marks, does that make them less Yoruba?

so growing up in the US and dressing in western attires make them less Yoruba? Abi, did you expect that basketball player to wear agbada on the court?

Why dont you go and find Yoruba pictures to post since you're so inclined to tell Yorubas who are or who are not Yoruba?

It's interesting how no Yoruba man touched the "beauty of SE men" thread, but you see Igbo men flying around this thread. What's the need to feel threatened? 
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead / The Significance Of Oranmiyan Staff And Ife Immovable Heritage Resource. / Igbo Men Are Handsome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.