Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Deltan's Of Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deltan's Of Nairalanders (771 Views)

I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright / Maritime University Cancellation: Another Own Goal By A Niger Deltan / Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deltan's Of Nairalanders by ibide(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2011
I think it will favour we the nairalanders that are from delta state to creat a page for our self it also bad that the priviouse that have been created are not geting visit let us look @ the yorubas & ibos pls let come together but beaf cannot be our leader
Re: Deltan's Of Nairalanders by Sinachay: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2011
A Deltan by marriage. cool
Must you have a leader? undecided
You cannot get the visits you need because Delta State is like Nigeria.
Tribalism btw Urhobos and Igbos is a matter of world/war without end.
Soooooooooooo. . . .I wish you all the best. kiss
Re: Deltan's Of Nairalanders by ibide(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2011
Yes we must have a leader any sheep without shepherd is going to lost we like tribilsm its true but that dos not cocern u if not 4 this dream killer called people distroyers party ( pDP we use to love our self but the have created dis unity among us of whice we must resist cause we might be a victim one day
Re: Deltan's Of Nairalanders by Sinachay: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2011
You are looking for a leader on NL? shocked
Goodluck.

God forbid. shocked
Not even to lead my sick chickens in my poultry. Assuming I ever had one!

Goodbye thread! I nor wan join wan kind Ogboni-Okija cult on or off the www abeg.
Where 2 or more NLanders are gathered in whatever or whossssever's name. . .COUNT ME OUT! cry

*Takes off. Never to return* grin
Re: Deltan's Of Nairalanders by ibide(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2011
I will live & die as an urhobo even if come to earth again it is giong to be urhobo
Re: Deltan's Of Nairalanders by duality(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
thread dead on arrival.

what will unite delta state hasn't come yet. when it shows up i doubt if you'll like it.
Re: Deltan's Of Nairalanders by Ngodigha1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
Fellow Deltans, I salute you. Am from Northern part of Delta state.
Long live Ndigbo in delta state
Long live Urhobo, Itsekiri, Isoko and Ijaw of Delta state.
Ekenem unu ncha.

1 Like

Re: Deltan's Of Nairalanders by jason123: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2011
A leader on the internet?? shocked
Re: Deltan's Of Nairalanders by tpia5: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
@ duality's post

cant argue with that.
Re: Deltan's Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
More cyber-colonies?
Re: Deltan's Of Nairalanders by ibide(m): 2:55am On Dec 05, 2011
I know what am saying it's not every body that are living in delta state & remember that delta state is not geting a large media covarage like other not even N T A give report of thise state . the other day ogbe was kill if not for phone call i whun't know on time . Am not saying of a political leader but somebody even everybody that will puting every update their sure my update can cover delta central always
Re: Deltan's Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2011
Oshare, what do Ɣøû hope to achieve with disunity? †ђξ urhobos here are fine as we are. Abi Ɣøû wan de pay us?
Re: Deltan's Of Nairalanders by jamilahbal: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
Yes sir.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal- Imf Induced Policy / North And Revenue Formula / Obi Predicts Bright Future For Innoson Mini Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.