Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Help With File Recovery Softwares - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With File Recovery Softwares (1013 Views)

Urgent: Opening OperaMini OBML Format File On A PC / Formatted File Recovery / File Integrity Violated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With File Recovery Softwares by kay8080: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2011
I recently formatted my external hard drive as it was corrupt but I want to recover my files back please help with software that can help me do that
Re: Help With File Recovery Softwares by akunjohn(m): 4:37am On Dec 05, 2011
There s a software called 'Recuva',it will do the job.
Re: Help With File Recovery Softwares by odutol(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
there are lot of software that can do that but definitely not for free. i have one if interested call 08024209273
Re: Help With File Recovery Softwares by buzor(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2011
recuva will do the magic for you. just go to google and download it, the size is about 2.3mb. dont mind the fool asking you to call him! good luck
Re: Help With File Recovery Softwares by akunjohn(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2011
Recuva is the best bet,ive tried it several times and it works fine.
Re: Help With File Recovery Softwares by sameolg616(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2011
buzor:

recuva will do the magic for you. just go to google and download it, the size is about 2.3mb. dont mind the fool asking you to call him! good luck
im rily disappointed you would call the dude a fool for asking the poster to call him,is any thing wrong with that,
thats the thing with you 'overnight-gurus' always trying to stay relevant with cheap stunts, i know recuva but it aint that good, check the ratings, i put a challenge to you to pitch your recuva against my ACTIVE RECOVERY<STELLA PHOENIX or ADVANCED DISK RECOVERY and it wont stand a chance>>WHY?cuz the best recovery softwares are not FREE but commercial, so he must have his reasons,
moreso,the poster in question KAY8080 ihave had an encounter with before, 2yrs ago,i gave him an incisive lecture on the fone(with my own credit) on how to do offline update and kaspersky key/he just disregarded me when i tested him by asking him to send atleast 200naira, so its justified if i ask him to CALL ME wen i have a solution for him now,
Re: Help With File Recovery Softwares by sameolg616(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2011
besides,he formatted his hard drive because it was corrupt, recuva may never be able to recover data from a bad partition,mbr or bad sectors,
the 1st resolve would be to repair the harddrive before recovering data off it,
Re: Help With File Recovery Softwares by buzor(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2011
there re simplest things we can do exp each Other without calling any phone no. i used recuva for deleted files, crashed hd, and even formatted disk and it has not failed and many people can attest to that. lets imbibe d habit of helping each other at little things without asking for money
Re: Help With File Recovery Softwares by sameolg616(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2011
has he asked for money?i wont think too far ahead if i were u, honestly speaking,there are 'some' procedures i cant give free nor discuss on open forums and even if i provided 99% elective information here,trust me the 1% i have reserved to myself is actually the 'compulsory', i pay too and donate money for solutions to make life easy for others and not just for self glory, so if you can employ my services,fine and if you cant,kindly wait for "buzor" to provide u his recuva, all depends on my discretion and mood
months ago,i joined a group of pple and we purchased a software "SPOON STUDUIO" to make applications portable so you can carry them on your flash without installing it,
Re: Help With File Recovery Softwares by kay8080: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
Tank u all for ur contributions, I sincerely appreciate ur contribution but the one dat is freely given or the one that must be paid for, God bless u all
Re: Help With File Recovery Softwares by odutol(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2011
@buzor its clear enough because i said if interested call and u dont expect me to share the link in a forum like this cos the license i purchased is even limited license to a certain numbers of user. so why dont you learn how to limit ur foul languages,

(1) (Reply)

Is It Just Me, Or Is There Something Wrong With Www.gtbank.com / Magic Mtn Sim Is Back For July 2013 / How To Use And Disable Microsoft Account Window 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.