Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord (4738 Views)

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Photo: The Testimony Of The Unbeliever / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by ecoleco: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2011
Like many other people, I thought Vampirism is just a Hollywood fantasy that has nothing to do with reality until I read Bill Schnoebelen's Story who

was once a vampire but now saved and serving the lord. Read his story on the link below:

http://www.withoneaccord.org/assets/images/freedownloads/interview-ex-vampire-FINAL.pdf
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by ecoleco: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
Can anybody corroborate this story?
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
ecoleco: Can anybody corroborate this story?

I can. This guy is a fool who thinks he can stop being a Vampire just because he became a christian. Truth is, once you are made a vampire, there is no turning back. Sooner or later, he's going to have to feed.......and jesus, the lord or whoever he is serving won't be able to provide that noursihing human blood..

And their flesh shall nourish yours. Their blood shall flow within you, for as the beetle nourishes the lark, so shall humans nourish vampires.”
The Vampire Bible.
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ofcourse there are people who call themselves vampires.
They aren't twilight kind of vampires who need blood and are super human, they are just people who love the goth world and want to feel like real vampires.

Ofcourse they can do without blood but they do take little portions of blood given to them by anyone who wishes to.

Its nothing supernatural, just mental.
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by pastormustwacc: 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
THERE ARE REALLY AND TRULY VAMPIRES. BUT THEY ARE NOT REALLY WHAT NOLLYWOOD MAKES YOU BELIEVE. I HAVE NOT READ THE POST, WILL READ IT NOW, AND POSSIBLY COMMENT AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by pastormustwacc: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
FINISHED READING IT. IT IS AUTHENTIC, AS FAR AS I KNOW. AND IT IS NOT IN YOUR MIND.

Anyone interested should please research into "wetikos disease" - it is the Greatest Epidemic Sickness Known to Humanity. Many of you folks here dont really know what is going on in the outside world (dark side and in the physical world too) - we are in the end-times, tighten your belts and pray harder.
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by CrazyMan(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
There are no such things as vampires...the story is a folly.

Vampires don't exist...its impossible for a human to be allergic to sunlight.

The sun is a giver of life and represents in ancient and modern belief as new beginnings and all things that are good and holy, so I see no reason why someone would say he's allergic to it.

Also, you cannot be allergic to a metal e.g silver (as they claim)...from my understanding, a human can only be allergic to food, animals, flowers etc...definitely not objects.

Furthermore, vampires claim that drinking the blood of humans makes them stronger...the truth is drinking blood doesn't heal you. Instead it exposes you to all forms of diseases such as HIV, gonorrhea, staphylococus etc.

Truth be told.....they don't exist period!
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
@CrazyMan: respect your style, can't say the same about your beliefs though.. Kudos...
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by pastormustwacc: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
@crazyman, do you know that some people are immune to HIV too? And there are many things you do not know that really exist.
I too did not believe that vampires exist, until i was first told by a WITCH, but later learnt that it was indeed true - because i followed the instructions the witch told me to find out the truth for myself. (but you dont have to believe that).

You probably doubt that witches and aluminati exist too.

Try to learn more about your environment, and dont just sit down using your extremely limited knowlege to shout what is and what is not? Typical human.

1 Like

Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by wiegraf: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
This is front page material
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by pastormustwacc: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
I hope not. It is entirely fictious or oyinbo super-story! Witches and Vampires are fictious!
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by CrazyMan(m): 5:43am On Oct 30, 2012
musKeeto: @CrazyMan: respect your style, can't say the same about your beliefs though.. Kudos...
I'll take that as a compliment.

But what's with my beliefs that you're finding so difficult to respect?
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by CrazyMan(m): 5:52am On Oct 30, 2012
pastormustwacc: @crazyman, do you know that some people are immune to HIV too?
Really...tell me more about such people I'd like to know more about them.

pastormustwacc: And there are many things you do not know that really exist.
Things like....?

pastormustwacc: I too did not believe that vampires exist, until i was first told by a WITCH, but later learnt that it was indeed true - because i followed the instructions the witch told me to find out the truth for myself. (but you dont have to believe that).
I won't doubt you cos I myself have seen a ghost/spirit/demon before. But talking to a witch is something I find very difficult to believe. Unless of course you happen to be one of them.

pastormustwacc: You probably doubt that witches and aluminati exist too.
Witches are spiritual beings, they operate in the spiritual realm and not in the physical, unlike vampires.

So yes witches exist.

pastormustwacc: Try to learn more about your environment, and dont just sit down using your extremely limited knowlege to shout what is and what is not? Typical human.
I'm only being realistic...and if you were as half as intelligent as I thought, you'd reason in line with my opinion.
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by pastormustwacc: 7:03am On Oct 30, 2012
Okay, i will leave it at that. I dont like talking about mystical things mind you, i like to be doubting thomas most of the time.
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by ecoleco: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2012
Some uncanny comments I read here in Nairaland especially in "Religion" Forum makes me want to think that we have more babes here than mature men.

That makes me feel lazy about coming up with subject matters that will be beneficial to everyone because I know that somewhere down the thread, people will start throwing verbal punches, the thread will derail and the aim will be defeated.

Irrespective of your belief system, objectivity in your comments will benefit someone who has an entirely different stacks of belief from yours.

When someone makes vituperative remarks on your comments, it is not because the person hates you but rather because he does not understand what you are trying to communicate or probably has misread your motivation. Remember that text carry very little percentage of the entire communication and when people read texts, they don't just read the letters, they also read the motivation and intents. The same person you exchange verbal blows with will like you if you happen to meet physically and you can make great friends irrespective of your different points of view - trust me on this one.

Lets grow up, stop the venomous comments and allow our words to be seasoned with salt so that it can communicate peace and tranquility to the readers. you never know who you are talking to...
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by pastormustwacc: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2012
@crazy_man, I locked up and did not want to talk because I have already determined using my psychic abilities, that your mind is completely fixed in your belief.

And I hate trying to convince people about these subject matters.

I am only interested in preaching the gospel of christ and salvation.

Your personal beliefs do not matter, your church or no church does not matter.

Whether you believe their are witches, vampires, psychics, gods, aliens, nephilims,ghosts, earthbound spirits etc does not really matter.

I wil advise you to just be like the boyscout, be prepared. These are end-times, be prayerful and draw closer to God. That is the most important message I have for you all.

And thanks ecoleco - it was because of your post that I am saying all this.

And again, many people unlike you are not good at reading intentions.

The human mind is programmed in many ways to believe certain things based on what we were taught to believe by our parents, our society, religion, our culture, tradition, television, the newspaper, other media, movies etc

When I said "typical human", it is the kind of mind-programming I was talking about. I don't mean it in a derogatory way, and I am not saying you are fooolish in what you believe, because I was once like you. It took me some decades to accept the fact that I was indeed psychic - even when people that live around me have testified to it many times. I tried my best not to believe it - because it is in contrast to everything I was taught by religion and science.

If I read a book that was written by a psychic or a witch - I will know that the author is paranormal due to my perceived energy of the book. Someone without any such gifts will read the same book and say it is entirely fiction.

I never watched harry porter for example, the time I watched one - the effect on me was catastrophic.

An ex-illuminati member watched the movie - the matrix - and admits that some illuminati principles were used there. I watched it, and knew there was more to it than meets the eye (could not point to the real problem).

Most people watch it and believe that everything was entirely fiction. So when I said extremely limited knowlege, it is a relative term and a way of encouraging you to increase your knowlege.

I have never been a vampire, so I don't assume that I know everything about them. In fact I don't need to know everything about them so to speak.

But some people cannot afford such luxury. We have to keep our minds opened, and at the same time watch and pray. The end+times are upon us.
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by pastormustwacc: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2012
And i forgot, @crazy_man, your knowlege of witchcraft seem rather shaky. Too much of Hollywood or Nollywood.
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by Delafruita(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2012
pastormustwacc: @crazyman, do you know that some people are immune to HIV too? And there are many things you do not know that really exist.
I too did not believe that vampires exist, until i was first told by a WITCH, but later learnt that it was indeed true - because i followed the instructions the witch told me to find out the truth for myself. (but you dont have to believe that).

You probably doubt that witches and aluminati exist too.

Try to learn more about your environment, and dont just sit down using your extremely limited knowlege to shout what is and what is not? Typical human.
told by a frigging witch?this is one for the archives.did the witch also tell you where to find them?
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by pastormustwacc: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2012
*lmao* a friggin WINCH! Very funny indeed. You don turn me to buffy the vampire slayer. I am scared of ghosts (even the holy ghost), now u want me to go to a vampires coffin and knock abi?

Maybe when I am tired of life, I wil call you along, and we will go and verify together.

I will have written my will by then.
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by CrazyMan(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2012
pastormustwacc: @crazy_man, I locked up and did not want to talk because I have already determined using my psychic abilities, that your mind is completely fixed in your belief.
Alright...I shall attribute this to your witch instinct.

pastormustwacc: And I hate trying to convince people about these subject matters.
You don't need to convince me about anything...vampires don't exist period!

pastormustwacc: I am only interested in preaching the gospel of christ and salvation.
Then we share the same motive here on Nairaland.

pastormustwacc: Your personal beliefs do not matter, your church or no church does not matter.

Whether you believe their are witches, vampires, psychics, gods, aliens, nephilims,ghosts, earthbound spirits etc does not really matter.
True...but Its good to have a good knowledge of things around you...ignorance isn't an excuse for being irrational

pastormustwacc: I wil advise you to just be like the boyscout, be prepared. These are end-times, be prayerful and draw closer to God. That is the most important message I have for you all.
Noted!

pastormustwacc: And again, many people unlike you are not good at reading intentions.

The human mind is programmed in many ways to believe certain things based on what we were taught to believe by our parents, our society, religion, our culture, tradition, television, the newspaper, other media, movies etc
There are those that think outside the box...myself for example.

I don't dwell on what I see on televisions, cos they aren't real...the characters are referred to as actors and actresses in order for you to know that everything they do on television is an act with 0% reality.

Also, news papers, society and culture have taught me one thing...if you dwell too much on them, you're likely to be misled because they're based on the theories of other people.

So if you want to excel in life, think outside the box, and do it with your own instinct and not other people's theory and write ups.

pastormustwacc: When I said "typical human", it is the kind of mind-programming I was talking about. I don't mean it in a derogatory way, and I am not saying you are fooolish in what you believe, because I was once like you. It took me some decades to accept the fact that I was indeed psychic - even when people that live around me have testified to it many times. I tried my best not to believe it - because it is in contrast to everything I was taught by religion and science.
So you expect me to believe in vampires simply because they exist in movies? Don't disappoint me bro...you're much better than this.

pastormustwacc: If I read a book that was written by a psychic or a witch - I will know that the author is paranormal due to my perceived energy of the book. Someone without any such gifts will read the same book and say it is entirely fiction.
Witches exists but vampires don't...I don't have to read a novel from a hungry attention seeking author to be convinced otherwise...I believe in reality and not in assumptions.

pastormustwacc: I never watched harry porter for example, the time I watched one - the effect on me was catastrophic.
That a movie had an after effect on you shouldn't make you believe that other people's motives and opinions are a result of movies.

I myself, I don't watch movies like that...I'm a die hard sport fan...but movies...nope...

pastormustwacc: An ex-illuminati member watched the movie - the matrix - and admits that some illuminati principles were used there. I watched it, and knew there was more to it than meets the eye (could not point to the real problem).
Like I said previously...I'm not the movie type, so I can't really comment on this.

pastormustwacc: Most people watch it and believe that everything was entirely fiction. So when I said extremely limited knowlege, it is a relative term and a way of encouraging you to increase your knowlege.
People flying, disappearing and re-appearing, accidents...etc in movies are 100% fiction.

Why? Answer is because such things cannot be done by any human in reality. So the idea of knowledge when watching movies shouldn't arise cos its all an act...there's absolutely 0% reality in them.

pastormustwacc: I have never been a vampire, so I don't assume that I know everything about them. In fact I don't need to know everything about them so to speak.
Then don't you feel its absurd to say that they exist.

pastormustwacc: But some people cannot afford such luxury. We have to keep our minds opened, and at the same time watch and pray. The end+times are upon us.
Yea...the end time is really upon us, but I don't think that such luxuries include vampires.
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by CrazyMan(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2012
pastormustwacc: And i forgot, @crazy_man, your knowlege of witchcraft seem rather shaky. Too much of Hollywood or Nollywood.
Sorry bro...you just admitted that you're the one whose guilty of that, so don't try to accuse me of it cos I don't watch movies.
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by wiegraf: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2012
@pastor
I have to respect your skill levels, I can't tell when you're trolling and when not. Perhaps you need a /religion interview?
Re: Vampirism Is Real! Read The Testimony Of A Former Vampire Now Serving The Lord by pastormustwacc: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
Just follow Jesus as your personal lord and savior. That will be all.

In real life, most people think I am an atheist.

I only use my gifts when directed to use it. I am not trying to prove any point.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion$ On Oyakhilome's Divorce / How To Overcome The Evil Traps Satan Has Set For You As A Man Of God / Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.