Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users (9258 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! / I Need 10000 Facebook Likes(only Nigerian Facebook Users) / Sample Script- Profile Wall Of Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Phate07(m): 4:12am On Dec 05, 2011
Just saw this while roaming around the web and felt like sharing it. It is quite funny, and i fall in like 9 of the categories. grin grin grin
16 Types Of Facebook Users

You have one of these on your friends list. Some of them are just being obnoxious while others are just being funny or trying too hard to be themselves.

1) The "Lurker" - Never posts anything or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they, see you in public. , ,

2) The "Hyena" - Doesn't ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything.

3) "Mr/Ms Popular" - Has 4367 friends for NO reason undecided undecided

4) The "Gamer" - Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL DAY.)

5)The "innocent" - Every post makes reference to God or Jesus

6) The "Thief" - Steals status updates, and will probably steal this one.

7) The "Cynic" - Hates their life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the somber tone in ALL of their status updates.

cool The "Collector" - Never posts anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff.

9) The "Promoter" - Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore. angry angry

10) The "Liker" - Never actually says anything, buy always clicks the "like" button lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

11) The "Hater" - Every post revolves around someone hating on them, and they swear people are trying to ruin their life

12) The "Anti-Proofreader" - This person would benefit greatly from Spellcheck, and sometimes you feel bad for them because you don't know if they were typing fast, or really cant spell. tongue tongue

13) "Drama Queen/ King" - This person always posts stuff like "I can't believe this!", or "They gonna make me snap today!", in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what's wrong, but then they never finish telling the story.

14) "Womp Womp" - This person consistently tries to be funny, but never is. grin grin

15) The "News" - Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary undecided undecided

16) The "Rooster" - Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook "Good Morning" every day.

http://www.onwaweb.com/2011/12/16-types-of-facebook-users.html
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Mynd44: 4:38am On Dec 05, 2011
17) The jobless one e.g. this OP
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Phate07(m): 5:01am On Dec 05, 2011
^^^You must be the dumbest person born since Adam. So you cant even appreciate a good joke when you see one?

Eediot
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Flashaldrin(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
this rocks!!!!
I'm surely gonn steal this one buh i'm not no. 6 oo cool cool
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by 195(f): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

17) The jobless one e.g. this OP

WORD angry

1 Like

Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by neyostica: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2011
Nice one op
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]So Romantic! undecided
Makes me remember the first time i fell in love, especially the 2). . .

Smh @ perambulating Nonsense![/size]
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by freecocoa(f): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2011
Noted.
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by neyostica: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2011
freecocoa:

Noted.
When will u stop givin out ur cocoa(toto) 4 free?? Y dont u leave d handful left 4 ur bobo dats if dere is any left??
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by deemarie(f): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2011
in addition to the fact that facebk pisses me off nowadays, this is kinda tru
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2011
neyostica:

When will u stop givin out your cocoa(toto) 4 free?? Y dont u leave d handful left 4 your bobo dats if dere is any left??
[size=14pt]Silence they say, is golden! Some times it pays to keep your dirty brain and mouth shut! That would avoid you typing nonsense, when next you feel the urge. . . Thank you![/size]

1 Like

Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Flashaldrin(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2011
neyostica:

When will u stop givin out your cocoa(toto) 4 free?? Y dont u leave d handful left 4 your bobo dats if dere is any left??
bia, negro, is your d.ick that tiny that you only feel secure by attacking women??
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by corkpikin(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2011
How Romantic angry angry
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by neyostica: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Silence they say, is golden! Some times it pays to keep your dirty brain and mouth shut! That would avoid you typing nonsense, when next you feel the urge. . . Thank you![/size]
Albino dude, do you av to kiss cocoa's ass jüst to earn her respect?? Abeg free me
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by neyostica: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2011
Flashaldrin:

bia, negro, is your manliness that tiny that you only feel secure by attacking women??
Y dnt u send your mama over to check it out??
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Flashaldrin(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2011
no need, your wife already told me cool cool
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by cynthiafred67(f): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2011
funny but true.
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2011
neyostica:

Albino dude, do you av to kiss cocoa's Bottom jüst to earn her respect?? Abeg free me
[size=14pt]Baboonish looking Discombobulated mountain Goat. . . You dont have to kiss my own arse to get noticed. . . I earn my respect. I suggest you do likewise. . . Catastrophically obfuscated Mountain Goat![/size]
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by freecocoa(f): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2011
neyostica:

Albino dude, do you av to kiss cocoa's Bottom jüst to earn her respect?? Abeg free me
You know if you so want/need to lick killz's arse you should get in line while you still can, even though I'm sure it'll never get to your turn cos he has more highly placed people on this forum doing so already and they are doing a good job at that,but then I'm sure his dog could use your arse licking services,it just pooed now go lick him clean,oh and btw if you had one third of the respect I have for him from all the people in your life,trust me you won't be this pathetic.
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by neyostica: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Baboonish looking Discombobulated mountain Goat. . . You dont have to kiss my own arse to get noticed. . . I earn my respect. I suggest you do likewise. . . Catastrophically obfuscated Mountain Goat![/size]
Am not a small gal that likes exchanging words, so go look 4 ur type ü albino coc.k süçker. P€äç€ öüt
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by neyostica: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2011
@freetoto, am tryin to figure out if u are dumb or stupiid. I gave u a brotherly advice and u resulted to insults?? Stop actin like a little gal dat u are. Peace out
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by freecocoa(f): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2011
neyostica:

Am not a small gal that likes exchanging words, so go look 4 your type ü albino coc.k süçker. P€äç€ öüt
I see you are back from licking killz's dog's poo,that's good of you. Yes you are not a small girl cos even small girls have common sense(my six years old niece does a zillion times more than you) but you are a VERY MIGHTY BIG brainless MO*RO*N so I don't expect you to have any words to exchange,now move along that dog is having a running stomach,I'm sure it'll need your services any minute.
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by ElmA1(f): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2011
Topic: noted!
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2011
neyostica:

Am not a small gal that likes exchanging words, so go look 4 your type ü albino coc.k süçker. P€äç€ öüt
[size=14pt]Your fada! cheesy. . . & your Grand father cheesy In fact, your "Goaty" Generations cheesy

I like it when idiots realize they are really congenital idiots. . . Adios puta! And dont try stretching your hand where it cant reach next time. . . Bloody "Nonsenticated" FOOL! Peace! cool[/size]
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Flashaldrin(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2011
@negro, you really need to get over it, really. you aint the first person with a tiny p.rick. just leave cocoa alone before i go mad with you! angry angry
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by freecocoa(f): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2011
neyostica:

@freetoto, am tryin to figure out if u are dumb or stupiid. I gave u a brotherly advice and u resulted to insults?? Stop actin like a little gal dat u are. Peace out
I take it you are referring to your mother and insulting your parent isn't a nice thing to do so I'll leave you with this,had it been you were fortunate to ever have a sister like me you'd have been dead(I'll shoot you) a long time ago for going about calling your mother a who*re on a public forum but God in his infinite wisdom knows an im*b*ecile like you will never have a place in a honorable family like the one I come from,so don't make the mistake of seeing yourself as a brother to me,we don't have dummies in our family.
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by neyostica: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2011
freecocoa:

I take it you are referring to your mother and insulting your parent isn't a nice thing to do so I'll leave you with this,had it been you were fortunate to ever have a sister like me you'd have been dead(I'll shoot you) a long time ago for going about calling your mother a who*re on a public forum but God in his infinite wisdom knows an im*b*ecile like you will never have a place in a honorable family like the one I come from,so don't make the mistake of seeing yourself as a brother to me,we don't have dummies in our family.
Küdöß tö ür müm
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Mynd44: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2011
Phate07:

^^^You must be the dumbest person born since Adam. So you cant even appreciate a good joke when you see one?

Eediot

and in that retarded and backward moving vacumn you call a brain you think you just made the world's funniest joke abi? Jobless mumu if you no get job why not go and start sweeping Ikorodu road we can use a lot more comunity service from jobless retards like you.
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by Phate07(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2011
^^^Are you done? Or do you still need more space to vomit your trash?

Knock yourself out.
Re: Lol, 16 Types Of Facebook Users by DualCore1: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
and this appears on the webmasters board in a forum that has a fully functional Jokes section. classic

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Create A Social Networking Site Like Facebook? / [HACKED] Netflix Accounts / Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.