Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated (2706 Views)

Which One Is The Most Deadly? HIV/AIDS Or Ebola / Which One Is The Most Deadly? HIV&AIDS Or Ebola / First To Get Cure Medicine: Aids Or Cancer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by pleep(m): 3:09am On Dec 06, 2011
All people with AIDS or other STD's should be castrated or have their tubes tied.

What do u guys think? i think this is the only way to prevent the spread of these diseases.

edited
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by Ranoscky(m): 3:23am On Dec 06, 2011
Have u eva thought to yourself that, what if God is to delete whoever sinned against Him, INSTANTLY, would U v been alive today to start dis topic?

1 Like

Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by pleep(m): 3:26am On Dec 06, 2011
^good point, but I don't say this because i dislike these people. But these disease are spreading rapidly and if they are not eliminated now they will infect even more people causing even more death and suffering.
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by manny4life(m): 3:30am On Dec 06, 2011
^^^

You try, they should be eliminated, Diseases are spreading because people often than not voluntarily participate in the activity of spreading the disease. Therefore, unless you're loose on your own end and scared of this same diseases, then drop it.
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by Ranoscky(m): 3:57am On Dec 06, 2011
pleep:

^good point, but I don't say this because i dislike these people. But these disease are spreading rapidly and if they are not eliminated now they will infect even more people causing even more death and suffering.

AIDS - Ma guy, It's true that AIDS cannot be contacted thru sex only, but other sharp objects aswell. So therefore, lets try and see that we dont share such objects with any other people, for safety reasons.

STD - We all know that STD can only be contacted thru unprotected sex. So to avoid such, CONDOM should ALWAYS come to play. I guess that was the reason why it was invented. Or, better still, lets try and do away with multiple sex partners. [s]shebi na jus to knack akpako? 1 toto dey ok na?[/s]
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by Excelboi(m): 4:03am On Dec 06, 2011
pleep:

All people with AIDS or other STD's should be castrated or killed.

What do u guys think? i think this is the only way to prevent the spread of these diseases.
You re very very very ignorant and have a bad mind,pardon me i have to say that. So you hate them because? Or do you think them to are happy with dia stigma? Just like saying dos who engage in fornication should be killed, does it make any sense. Guy fear God, they re human too. Some of them re infected.
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by slimyem: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2011
op,how can you say an inhumane thing like that.
Do you think those that have the disease wish it for themselves?
You have a duty to yourself to stick by the preventive measures preached daily everywhere so you dont get infected.
Stop thinking like one who doesnt have blood flowing in his veins.
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by pleep(m): 2:50am On Dec 07, 2011
(deleted)
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by Ranoscky(m): 4:28am On Dec 07, 2011
Guy, just quit this Elephant [b]s[/b]hit and start[b]f[/b]uckin with CONDOM, simple!
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by Nobody: 1:34am On May 03, 2012
pleep: All people with AIDS or other STD's should be castrated

edited

i thought about that but considering what medicine is capable of i no longer feel that way.
More women who are HIV positive or have "full blown AIDs" are now carrying babies without the virus due to proper treatment and care.

Despite the status of their mothers/fathers, those babies have a right to live, don't ya think?
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by pleep(m): 4:21am On Jun 25, 2012
wait... wait a second the fact that they are having babies means they are having s[i]e[/i]x. Anyone still f[i]uck[/i]in with full-blown aids should be shot. I'm sorry.
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
pleep: wait... wait a second the fact that they are having babies means they are having s[i]e[/i]x. Anyone still f[i]uck[/i]in with full-blown aids should be shot. I'm sorry.

Come on Pleep...that's not cool. undecided
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by pleep(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
But seriously think about, it one person with aids could give it to dozens of people. Very often they don't even care... think of that dude from Queen.

Really stds should be the easiest diseases to eradicate, but political correctness is messing everything up.
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
nevermind... grin
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by doublekay: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
Funny thread, if we are to go by our op's suggestion that means that we are to block the nose and mouth of everyone that is contaminated with airborne diz's. Pluck the eyes of people with eye problems like the popular apollo, scrape the skin of people with diz's we can contact by skin contact etc and may be by then we would achieve our op's type of healthy world. Lol
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by Forester45(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
pleep: wait... wait a second the fact that they are having babies means they are having s[i]e[/i]x. Anyone still f[i]uck[/i]in with full-blown aids should be shot. I'm sorry.
Look, it take two Hiv patience to get married. They will be taking there drugs as directed by d Doctor and still enjoy sex. They are advised not to play infidelity. Dat will be terribly bad.
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 19, 2012
abeg don't take pleep serious. grin
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by OldHag: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2012
pleep: But seriously think about, it one person with aids could give it to dozens of people. Very often they don't even care... think of that dude from Queen.

Really stds should be the easiest diseases to eradicate, but political correctness is messing everything up.

Please leave Freddy Mercury (lead singer for Queen) outta this. RIP.

Each one should take full responsibility for themselves. Think twice before you entrust your body to someone else. PLAY SAFE ALWAYS USE A CONDOM.
Re: All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated by pleep(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
^ No, i cannot respect that man angry Freddie Mercury admitted to deliberately infecting another man with HIV in his song bohemian rhapsody. "Momma, i just killed a man, put a gun to his head, pulled my trigger and now he's dead"

I don't think you guys really understand what that means. Just because someone like Murcury wanted to have an or[i]g[/i]asm that other dude has an incurable disease for the rest of his life, and so will his wife and all their kids! Do you people not understand how serious this is? Aids is a fucking incurable disease, thats like murder, even worse when you consider all the people it will spread too.

Each one should take full responsibility for themselves. Think twice before you entrust your body to someone else. PLAY SAFE ALWAYS USE A CONDOM.
This mentality is the problem with Africans as a people. I never would let myself get AIDS, but many of our people do and we should be looking to what help Nigeria as a country not just ourselves.

And besides its just embarassing, Africans dont have the self control to stop the spread of a fucki[i]ng [/i]STD.

(1) (Reply)

How Authentic Is Randy Foods? / How To Get Free Amazon Gift Card! Codes 2016 / Why You Or Your Kids Should Not Kill Insects With Your Hand (graphic Pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.