Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Is Masters In Cosmetic Chemistry A Good Idea? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Masters In Cosmetic Chemistry A Good Idea? (2104 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / What Can I Do With Masters In Public Health (mph) Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Masters In Cosmetic Chemistry A Good Idea? by titoola: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2011
Hello everyone,
please i need your advice.i'm a graduate of Pure and applied chemistry and i will really love to have my cosmetic line here in Nigeria
Is it necessary i study cosmetic chemistry for my masters or i study administrative/business courses to develop enough capacity to manage my business because i was told that its chaper to outsource the production and rebrand here in Nigeria and are there enough job opportunities for cosmetic chemists here in Nigeria?Thanks
Re: Is Masters In Cosmetic Chemistry A Good Idea? by DisGuy: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
tito ola:

Hello everyone,
please i need your advice.i'm a graduate of Pure and applied chemistry and i will really love to have my cosmetic line here in Nigeria
Is it necessary i study cosmetic chemistry for my masters or i study administrative/business courses to develop enough capacity to manage my business because i was told that its chaper to outsource the production and rebrand here in Nigeria and are there enough job opportunities for cosmetic chemists here in Nigeria?Thanks

My cousin asked me the same thing- she is studying applied chemistry, I keep wondering where her brain is tbh; told her her dad is wasting money on private education if at this stage she is considering going for a masters in pancakism, she does make up as a side business

Have you ever seen a job vacancy requesting for cosmetic chemist in nigeria

Study a business related course!!
Re: Is Masters In Cosmetic Chemistry A Good Idea? by Kx: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2011
what does a cosmetic chemist do?
Re: Is Masters In Cosmetic Chemistry A Good Idea? by titoola: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
Lol @pancakism, Thanks for the advice though.well appreciated
To answer the question,you can find what a cosmetic chemist doesi details in this site;www.chemistcorner.com;
Re: Is Masters In Cosmetic Chemistry A Good Idea? by violent(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
don't do it child!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Career Adviser Please / How Mentorship Can Benefit You / Step-by-step Guide On How To Open A Moniepoint Business Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.