Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? (1235 Views)

Photos: Airforce1 And Joel Of Kennis Music Parties Hard / Dayo D1 Adeneye Of Kennis Music States Possible Cause Of Goldie's Death! / Photos Of Kenny G's Arrival For Sax Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by Ladapo(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2007
Hello House,,

I am not beefing anyone by posting this, I just want to sample people's opinion of Kennis music and the crew. I have heard in so many quaters peole's comment about Kenny and I.D, and from most comments, they both don't seem to have tha charisma at all. What do U think? does have to do with their attitudes or they just don't fit in?
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by oyatz(m): 6:24am On Jul 09, 2019
After, 12 years ,I am the first to comment!

As at July,2019, they seem too old for that roles

Ladapo:
Hello House,,

I am not beefing anyone by posting this, I just want to sample people's opinion of Kennis music and the crew. I have heard in so many quaters peole's comment about Kenny and I.D, and from most comments, they both don't seem to have tha charisma at all. What do U think? does have to do with their attitudes or they just don't fit in?

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Changed Her Name To Sasha Fierce? / Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo? / Celebrites Grace Maltina Relaunch As D’banj, Banky W Thrills Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.