Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? (1271 Views)

Photos: Airforce1 And Joel Of Kennis Music Parties Hard / Dayo D1 Adeneye Of Kennis Music States Possible Cause Of Goldie's Death! / Photos Of Kenny G's Arrival For Sax Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by Ladapo(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2007
Hello House,,

I am not beefing anyone by posting this, I just want to sample people's opinion of Kennis music and the crew. I have heard in so many quaters peole's comment about Kenny and I.D, and from most comments, they both don't seem to have tha charisma at all. What do U think? does have to do with their attitudes or they just don't fit in?
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by jaybaby(f): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2007
My own Opinion is---Kenny is a Jack, self centered, Proud guy that thinks u can only get 2 d TOP 2ru him--gash he sucks!

D 1 is ok--he only takes instructions 4m KENNY!
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by Pamperme: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2007
Do they still exist? grin grin
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by jaybaby(f): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2007
Abi oooo- Who dey r'mber 'em self!
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by Gettolove(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2007
The guy na palasa
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by trendy(f): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2007
i think nothing cos he is a waste angry
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by sect(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2007
He made me dislike 2face
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by reka(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2007
Nairaland brodas, Is it true that D.1 had an affair with Kennis Saint Brown?
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by IYaeto(f): 2:25am On Oct 08, 2007
@ Sect welcome to d club. D1 is too cool. Keke is a FAKE. Can you imagine there was a time told a guy to shut up on a live tv phone-in show in the UK. because the guy voiced out his opinion. The show presenter was embarassed she had to go ona commercial break. It was so annoying. i still don't feel Tuface's music anyway. And dat's Keke's meal ticket. wink
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by adesanni(m): 2:33am On Oct 08, 2007
I never knew there guys still exists.thank God for sound city
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by baggyboy: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2007
she's wack,jst enjoyin her bros influence
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2007
kennis firm is a brain-washing cartel.Anyone in their net shud be delivered
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by Emad(f): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2007
Kenny is a legalised Armed Robber
He should be Hanged for crimes against humanity
Cheyyyyyyy can some one really be so deceitful,?
These are the people contributing to Nigerias Bad reputation angry angry
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by Merez(f): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2007
Anytime I see him on TV, I feel like throwing up. The guy sucks. Everything about him is soooo fake! That's why I no longer watch Prime Time Africa - the driest programme of our time. Yuck!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do U Think Of Kenny Of Kennis Music? by uchetobi(f): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2007
I think he is a hard working guy, who has done a lot to promote entertainment and talent in Nigeria, a guy who has great ideas (if he makes money from his artiste, he deserves it, he worked hard to build the 2face name, to make it a household name, it was a gamble that would have payed off any which way, who says a producer should starvedo you know how much drey made off 50 from get rich or die trying??)

Keep up the good work BRO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Celebreties You'd Rather Not Go To For An Autograph / Paul Ik Dairo Undergone Cancer Sugery / Over Hyped Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.