Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria (5493 Views)

Seeking A Decent Girl In Akure / Need A Decent Girl For Serious Relationship In Lagos. / I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by nike4luv(f): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2005
yea..but deres always one gud eg out of 36 bad eggs..i dunno if i said dat rite but deres and angel of angels amongst all of dem
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by queen2(f): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2005
There are more than enough decent girls in nigeria, you look for them and you shall find them.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by terry(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2005
there are decent gurls but what i dont understand is that most of them tend to think they are decent but if you take a good look at them they are Reserved Freaks
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by nike4luv(f): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2005
ya..oni ino ninu o wa tuto funfun jade..does any1 understand dat

ya, there are some girls like that terry thats y men should shine their eyes, u look wats inside not the appearance, sure u'll find sum one decent
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by terry(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2005
yeah i gat you nikky
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by nike4luv(f): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2005
do u understand de wierd lang part? wink
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by WesleyanA(f): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2005
he's ibo.
do you speak ibo terry?
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by terry(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2005
yeah i didnt understand not even a word.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by terry(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2005
@ wesley no, i dont not even a word. I was born in the US but i know thats not an excuse coz i have Yoruba friends who speak Yoruba fluently despite the fact they were born here.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by nike4luv(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2005
man, go learn sum language
de only word i kno is
bia and nagode or summin
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by WesleyanA(f): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2005
i don't speak yoruba because my former friends make fun of me when i do but it's all good because i don't see them no more. i understand every single word of it though.

bia -come
nagode is hausa not ibo.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by nike4luv(f): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2005
tanxz wes, wats thank u then:

dalu?

why should anyone make fun of ya, i love de lang because if i want to abuse one of my haters in school or want to diss my teachers or friends even my head teacher, i say it in yoruba so that only my mum or people that are very very close to my lang can hear..its fun, because u start laughin bout summin at de are like  embarassed
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by WesleyanA(f): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2005
cause i don't speak it right. lipsrsealed (i was talking about my yoruba friends in nigeria) but i'm still lucky because my little brother speaks it worse than i do.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by terry(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2005
i must say Yoruba gurls i have met are banging hot,
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2005
Damn right about that terry. cheesy cheesy

I am going to dinner y'all. With my dad. Whooope doo. cheesy cheesy
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by nike4luv(f): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2005
haha..ur right, majority of us are, we gat sum yoruba hotties up in dis forum too, but what da hell, black is beautiful

Wesley, u dont speak it right..so?, i speak it but de way it sounds is....., "u almost turned into a white gurl naw"..i gat dat replied 2days ago from speaking to my friend
doesnt matter as long as u kno wat u sayin
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by glodave(f): 2:30pm On May 04, 2006
@chani

city girls/ladies are too spoilt because man like you make them so. (it take two)
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by paulson: 9:39am On May 07, 2006
hey!!! 2 all y'all in da house, well i must say nike u are kool, u sound brilliant but hush lipsrsealed a little bit for the hommies to speak!!!!!ok and nice pic there

Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by ofunne(f): 3:20pm On May 07, 2006
i really dnt kno why nigerian guys are complaining about findin it difficult 2 get a decent girl?i think its all their fault,she could even be right under ur nose but you wont notice because u are busy lookin at d girl with d fine shape,sexy legs and stretch marks,fat,blemish free girl,u think dey are d best and u go after dem,den wen dey turn out 2 be wat dey are not u start complaining and give all d ladies in nigeria d name[undecent].and plz 4 those guys dat really dnt have anything 2 say except 2 say girls are useless and dey are not worth ur time i suggest and advice dat u, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay,its not anybody's fault dat u were being used and dumped. angry angry angry
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by chinani(f): 7:11pm On May 07, 2006
ofunne:

i really dnt kno why nigerian guys are complaining about findin it difficult 2 get a decent girl?i think its all their fault,she could even be right under your nose but you wont notice because u are busy lookin at d girl with d fine shape,sexy legs and stretch marks,fat,blemish free girl,u think dey are d best and u go after them,den when dey turn out 2 be what dey are not u start complaining and give all d ladies in nigeria d name[undecent].and plz 4 those guys that really dnt have anything 2 say except 2 say girls are useless and dey are not worth your time i suggest and advice that u, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay,its not anybody's fault that u were being used and dumped. angry angry angry
COSIGNED
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by whitelexi(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2006
ofunne:

i really dnt kno why nigerian guys are complaining about findin it difficult 2 get a decent girl?i think its all their fault,she could even be right under your nose but you wont notice because u are busy lookin at d girl with d fine shape,sexy legs and stretch marks,fat,blemish free girl,u think dey are d best and u go after them,den when dey turn out 2 be what dey are not u start complaining and give all d ladies in nigeria d name[undecent].and plz 4 those guys that really dnt have anything 2 say except 2 say girls are useless and dey are not worth your time i suggest and advice that u, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay,its not anybody's fault that u were being used and dumped. angry angry angry

It really isnt hard to see, things have changed and peeps have also changed, Its really unfortunate that this change has been for worse and keeps getting worse in the case of Nigerians!
I really dont pity anyone anymore like before cos we always cause our own probs.  No guy should complain about chicks cos there are really bad guys as well.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by hommies: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2006
Kenny cmon man i smell a rat in this ur unnecessary sentiments. you know there are good girls out there but you no wan find ur size. try 2 sew your coat according 2 ur pocket size. undecided
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by boladonas(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2006
Even God looked down from heaven to find a decent one left
There is none all of them have been taken
I am lucky so lucky I got one of the decent ones
The remaining ones are "Made in China" lol
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by mathways(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2006
By the way,why the " " do you want a "decent " girl?And besides,who's a decent girl?
Come on,Jigga,you wanna be a lover boy?Damn,you've got to first rub some dirts off your shoulder and have a rethink."Em girls are pimping tight and playing their games aight,so why complain?You just join the spree and ooze out some good stuff-u gonna feel good,I promise u!!!
Hope you get your flows tight first.C'mon,there aint no indecency in any girl.What seems decent to you might be absurd to a third party.You had better look for someone who's goin' be compatible with you other than keep searching for some decent ever pimping babes in whatever facet you see it.I feel for you lover-boy to be.Wish you the best in your search for decency but remember you've gat to decent in the first place.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by Gamine(f): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2006
I am a good gurl and i aint in no haystack! angry grin tongue
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by harvey(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2006
There are still nice girls out there.poverty is just the problem.once a naija babe is OK financially.they make a decent girl.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by kaylala(m): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2006
@Gamine.

How good are you?
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by Gamine(f): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2006
i'm so good, its almost unbliveable smiley
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by kaylala(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2006
You amaze yourself,i like that cool
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by natur(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2007
I believe kazey has succinctly answered that question but permit me to add one or 2 lines:

If guys would learn to look in the right places, they would find the right girls/ladies for them. However, it takes a decent guy to fully engage a decent lady in a serious relationship. Look in the mirror first; what you give is what you get.

Good talk, Ra! You gave the answer in the simplest form, and I believe you are been propelled by the decency in you. Oh my GOD! kennyhunnyinn, can't you see; Ra's one of the decent Nigerian girls. No prophet to tell it.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by ekene22(m): 12:13am On May 05, 2007
Decent girls abound everywhere you need to find them. They are the difficult to find because they are decent.  A  new community of Naija decent dimes is building at http://www.naijadimes.com take a look
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by felia(f): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2007
all the bitches are playing fake at what ever they do, if u don't want to play by the rules then take a hike. lol who cares been decent or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lonely And Bored / Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage / Sex Life In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.