Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Funny Marriage Quotes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Marriage Quotes (1243 Views)

Marriage Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Marriage Quotes by brimbrack(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2007
By all Means, MARRY!

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry.

That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

David Bissonette

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

Sacha Guitry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.

Hemant Joshi

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.

Dumas

The great question, which I have not been able to answer, is, "What does a woman want?

Sigmund Freud

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.

Anonymous

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."

Henny Youngman

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."

Sam Kinison

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."

James Holt McGavran

"I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't."

Patrick Murray

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming

1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,

2. Whenever you're right, shut up.

Nash

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once,

Anonymous

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.

Henny Youngman

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

Rodney Dangerfield

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.

Milton Berle

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.

Anonymous

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

Anonymous

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"

Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by benjay1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2007
Guy U no lie , It took the intervention of God to loose my last gf (She made me owe 3yrs school fees).Thank God am free , Did i hear someone shout praise the Lord ?
Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by kingdons(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2007
I was so unfortunate to have been reading these quotes while eating. I choked.
Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by benjay1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
Y u no go choke when u dey chew dry garri , wink
Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by Migines(m): 12:16am On Sep 28, 2007
@ben
i lyk ur sense of humor.
Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by brimbrack(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2007
@ben~jay

hope you have finally paid your debts to the school.
I can imagine the travails the money loving chic put you through

@kingdons

The Federal Ministry of Health warns that chewing dry garri will make you go bald. It can also lead to severe pains in the anus when shitting.
Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by clemcykul(f): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2007
@ brimback ure ryte! i had a bitter sweet experience, of the power of eatn dry garri,t

back in dos days as a student i eat dry garri widout water due to hunger and impatience to let the food cook. after eatn the garri weneva i visit the loo i end up in tears sometimes i pray to God to make the stool soft, and after my ordeal in the loo, i come out feeling as if my rectum is about falln out embarassed with heavy perspiration, smiley but den i'll go in2 da room but on jeans, wear a perf, makeup and no one knows what the matter is wid me or how many cups of garri i have chewed grin grin
Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by brimbrack(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2007
@clemcykul
LOL! grin grin grin grin
you are 1 hell of a babe
Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by nafsquare: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2007
i feel 4 joke. it is too suculent absorb
Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by Migines(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2007
Wot? ?
Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by bimbliss(f): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2007
ben~jay:

Guy You no lie , It took the intervention of God to loose my last girlfriend (She made me owe 3yrs school fees).Thank God am free , Did i hear someone shout praise the Lord ?

PRAISE THE LORD OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HALLELUYAH EEEHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ poster
that was funny
but i can bet it that any guy that marries me will never have ths negative quotes evident in any way in his live grin grin grin
truly
Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by Migines(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2007
Halle-llujah
Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by Migines(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2007
Halle-llujah
Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by benjay1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2007
@bimbliss ; For now i am single and seriously searching, If u sure no go open barbing saloon for my head like my last girl friend, this is my # 08039518965 the name is Ben.
Re: Funny Marriage Quotes by Migines(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2007
*signs*

(1) (Reply)

Miggie / Hapi Bornday My Clumsy & Sgt Syl / :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.