Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? (1495 Views)

Your Acne That’s Okay If You Want Life Dependency On / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? by seeun(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2011
Acne is the worst enemy of the FACE. If not properly take care of. it can cause irreparable damage to your beautiful face. Nevertheless, there are a lot of recommendation out site their that people claim it cures pimples. But many does disappoint. I was able to download a copy of natural healing for pimples, and i use it ,to the glory of God, Pimples of 5years cleared in a matter of weeks. You may be interested in the report, just go to http://www.pimpleshealer.com/ to get your own copy. You can always recommend this report to your loved ones, you may be saving their FACE from damaging, and you will be happier for that. The site is http://www.pimpleshealer.com/
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? by Kslib(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
am i to snd the receipt number
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? by uzoo: 12:20am On Dec 08, 2011
@POSTER

all that epistle just to sell us another epistle on curing acne.

you have got to be kidding me.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? by uzoo: 12:23am On Dec 08, 2011
@Kslib

tell me you're being sarcastic & you didnt fall for this bunch of crap 'cos i'm actually LMAO at your reply/question.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? by Kslib(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2011
@uzoo Actually i wanted to pay.Have u bought the e-book before?or do u have or knw the cure to acne?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? by uzoo: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2011
Kslib:

@uzoo Actually i wanted to pay.Have u bought the e-book before?or do u have or knw the cure to acne?

i'm not a magician & i dont have the cure to acne but its just the simple basic things we ought to do that eliminate acne/pimples.

mine used to be terrible until i started a routine over a year ago.
these days i dont even use make up or concealers anymore,because my face has become clearer & smoother
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? by uzoo: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2011
here's my routine.

scrub face with apricot scrub(i use St ives apricot scrub for blemishes) 2 or 3 times a week,say saturdays and wednesdays.

wash face with dove moisturising shower soap.
wipe face with a clean face towel dedicated for the face only not all over body.

use a soft cotton wool with a mild cleanser ( i use PIXY,the pink or transperent liquid one) to cleanse the face.

next,is this amazing product:
i then apply Neutrogena Healthy Skin Formula,for acne & blemishes.morning & night, i tell you this product is great.after applying it i use a sun block(SPF 50+) during the day but after washing before bed time i use the Neutrogena alone.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? by uzoo: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2011
follow these easy routine too,it also eliminates germs causing acne/pimples.

change your pillow covers 2 or 3 3 times a week.a lot of germs from pillow cases breed on the face at night.
. never pick your face
. do not use your all-over body sponge for your face during your shower.
. get a flannel or a small soft towel to wash your face with when having a shower.
. steam your face for 15-20 mins once a week,(it unclogs pores & gets rid of gonk on the face)then slice a fresh tomatoe & apply the juice on your face,leave for 15 - 30 mins,and rinse off with warm water.

you can also apply egg white after that,
to tighten the pores.

. never leave the house without using a sunblock.
when acne scarring occurs on the face the sun helps it to form wrinkles on the face.

To treat acne from within:
do a detox at least once a week
(i take living bitters mondays & saturdays)

drink lots & lots of water ,especially the first thing when u wake up in the morning before brushing your teeth,& last thing at night.

eat vegetables & fruits instead of snacks. (carrots,cucombers,bananas,etc)

i also take vitamin supplements every other day.(Obron six capsules)

avoid fizzy drinks( lacasera,coke etc)they dont do much for your skin especially alcohol.

finally.
exercise! exercise!
you'll be amazed at what 30 mins of cardio work out will eliminate through sweat. try running for at least 30 mins 4 times a week.

BE NICE TO YOUR BODY & YOUR SKIN WILL GLOW.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? by uzoo: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2011
follow these easy routine too,it also eliminates germs causing acne/pimples.

change your pillow covers 2 or 3 3 times a week.a lot of germs from pillow cases breed on the face at night.
. never pick your face
. do not use your all-over body sponge for your face during your shower.
. get a flannel or a small soft towel to wash your face with when having a shower.
. steam your face for 15-20 mins once a week,(it unclogs pores & gets rid of gonk on the face)then slice a fresh tomatoe & apply the juice on your face,leave for 15 - 30 mins,and rinse off with warm water.

you can also apply egg white after that,
to tighten the pores.

. never leave the house without using a sunblock.
when acne scarring occurs on the face the sun helps it to form wrinkles on the face.

To treat acne from within:
do a detox at least once a week
(i take living bitters mondays & saturdays)

drink lots & lots of  water ,especially the first thing when u wake up in the morning before brushing your teeth,& last thing at night.

eat vegetables & fruits instead of snacks. (carrots,cucombers,bananas,etc)

i also take vitamin supplements every other day.(Obron six capsules)

avoid fizzy drinks( lacasera,coke etc)they dont do much for your skin especially alcohol.

finally.
exercise! exercise!
you'll be amazed at what 30 mins of cardio work out will eliminate through sweat. try running for at least 30 mins 4 times a week.  

BE NICE TO YOUR BODY & YOUR SKIN WILL GLOW.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? by Kslib(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hahahahaha @uzoo all this procedure is even more than enough to cure aids.Well tanx for your care,you indeed care 4 odas.but my acne is mild,and ur procedure is too bulky 4 me.I do my research b4 buying stuffs.Trust me i knw a scam wen i see 1.Tanx though all the same,and God bless.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? by uzoo: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
@Kslib

you're welcome. . . anytime.

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA Outbreak : Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Ebola Patient Infected With Virus / Maca Root and fenugreek supplements / 10 Most Poisonous Animals In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.