Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves (30168 Views)

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by DrummaBoy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2011
NT
Peter v. Xtian Jews: Act
Paul v. Xtian Jews: Acts
Paul v. Peter: Gal.
Paul v. Barnabas: Gal
Paul v. Demas: 1 Timothy
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by DrummaBoy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2011
This' 4 a short history of d church in d NT
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by DrummaBoy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
Let me list occasion dispute is justifiable
contending 4 truth: jude3
instructed by God: Jeremiah
defending d weak
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by DrummaBoy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
Occasion dispute not req'd
-Money
-defendin one's honor
-revenge, etc
It must be noted only God can judge a dispute
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by DrummaBoy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
Bakare said he'll not reveal moral failures of a bishop but will fight doctrinal issues
That is contending for truth!
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by DrummaBoy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2011
Historical disputes
Luther v. Pope
Luther v. Zwingli
Calvin v. unitarians
Wesley v. Whitefield
Spurgeon v. Booths
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by DrummaBoy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
Nothing wrong with the thread at all
Just that it should have come under the religion section
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Goshen360(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Bakare said he'll not reveal moral failures of a bishop but will fight doctrinal issues
That is contending for truth!

This is very correct. Pastor Bakare is one of the man of God I honour in the faith. I have seen it all in nigeria when it comes to church-ianity. The things that Jesus, our perfect example laid down we should do in remembrance of Him are baptisim and breaking of bread/drinking His blood by the symbol of wine(communion). I dont see where the practice of drinking oil became a teaching or where mantle becomes a doctrine, hereby shifting faith from Jesus to mantle and oil.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by oyewolejos(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2011
To those critics who don't understand the intention of this thread and to those who are putting my chrisitianity faith into question all i have for u is that this thread is not to bash any man of God is just to point to the obvious things in these Pastors relationship with each other.
Am not questioning or doubting their relationship with God as everybody will be judged by God accordingly.
Never in my post did i say they are fake or they don't have the holy spirit they claim to have as that is between them and God.
But i won't be intimidated by the scare tactics of blind followers of these men of GOD or smear campaign against my faith.
Instead of you guys to puncture my claim or deny any feud between them u are busy trying to scare me.
I remain a Christian despite the shortcomings of some men of God which is bound to happen as they are all human and they have their own mistakes too.
I will be judged, U will be judged and they will be judged.
God is the judge
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
It's a shame that these pastors that preach about forgiveness and the love of God can't forgive one another.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke / Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.