Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Mitsubishi Galant Wouldnt Start - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mitsubishi Galant Wouldnt Start (472 Views)

SOLD! 750K Registered 2007 Mitsubishi Galant. Asking: 950k Location: Ogba/alausa / Registered 1999 Mitsubishi Galant / Tokunbo 2000 Mitsubishi Galant LIVE ON 9JA SOIL (PRICE REDUCED 800k FIXED!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mitsubishi Galant Wouldnt Start by saibuhari(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2011
My Mitsubushi Galant was driven by a friend and the alternator belt cut and and the battery became dead and car stopped and did not start. Another battery was brought by a battery charger because it was at night and the car was driven home without diagnosis. The next day my mechanic came to work on the car but it wouldnt start. He discovered that the cut alternator belt hooked inside the engine and cut oil pump belt according to my mehcanic.  So far he has changed oil pump, fuel pump, the altnator belt, oil pump belt. Mechanic has gone to bring electrician who diagnosed and checked sensor and said I need to change the Brain box. Please who has idea what I should do? Expert opinion needed please.

(1) (Reply)

(by Duke)tokz Golf3 Lag Clear For 680k / Bmw X5 2.5 Million / Special Offer: 2009 4x4 Ford Ranger @ 1.65m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.