Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover (5036 Views)

Senator Nwaoboshi Who Sponsored Anti Ccb Bill Impregnates Lover In Uk A / Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover by Nchara: 5:07am On Dec 07, 2011
Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover …I can’t control His Manhood -Deputy Governor

Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover …I can’t control His Manhood -Deputy Governor

This is surely not the best of times for the Lagos Deputy Governor, Joke Adefulire. The reason is that her husband, a magistrate in Lagos State judiciary, has put a lady (name withheld) in the family way.

Those who are in the know alleged that Magistrate Adefulire of Igbosere Magistrate Court for some time now has been going out with the lady and many people close to him claimed that it was his wife’s long absences from home that made him to look elsewhere.

We gathered that since the former commissioner turned deputy governor joined full time politics, she has had little or no time for the husband because of her busy schedule and meetings here and there.

Goooogle learnt that when news of the alleged pregnancy got to the deputy governor at the Lagos State secretariat, she took it in her stride, saying that there was nothing she could do about it, adding that she cannot hold her husband’s manhood.

It would be recalled that the deputy governor was once married to Toyin Kembi who worked as a driver at the Lagos Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, with whom she had four children before one of them died.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/67066-lagos-deputy-governor-s-husband-impregnates-lover-i-can-t-control-his-manhood-deputy-governor.html
Re: Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover by Nchara: 5:07am On Dec 07, 2011
Hopefully this news will engage the Ojukwu haters for a while. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 07, 2011
Nchara:

Hopefully this new will engage the Ojukwu haters for a while. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Were those online comments really disturbing you that much? Develop a thick skin, plz.

@Post
Seems like Gov Chime has a friend now.
Re: Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover by Nchara: 5:20am On Dec 07, 2011
^^^^
Lies. Chime's was a blatant rumor that has been proven to be so. This one is true. They should check Tinubu and Fasola too for clandestine affairs.
Re: Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover by Pukkah: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2011
What's the story here? Is the Deputy Governor's husband a public figure? The way he chooses to live his life is not my business or that of anybody.

So where's the parallel for the Ojukwu, Fashola, and Tinubu's haters. You guys should try not to force tribalism into everything.

Lest I forget, who's 'Goooogle' that learnt about it?
Re: Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover by Nchara: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
I see you guys are avoiding this very important topic heh! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover by Honeycity(f): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
very important topic indeed!

madam sorry o, you too find yourself a lover too by picking one of those men in corridor of power. do me i do you God no go vex o
Re: Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover by SkySpirit(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
It would be recalled that the deputy governor was once married to Toyin Kembi who worked as a driver at the Lagos Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, with whom she had four children before one of them died.

^^^
I cant believe this. Former driver!? Four children!? Women sef,
Re: Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover by Honeycity(f): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2011
^^^
what do you mean by women sef. havent you heard that love is blind?
some ogas too do marry their secretaries , house helps etc
Re: Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover by Yeske2(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2011
She no get choice, make she just fashi. E go better
Re: Lagos Deputy Governor’s Husband Impregnates Lover by Yeske2(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2011
She no get choice, make she just fashi. E go better

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At The Front / Lagos Is A Cosmopolitan State : The Yoruba Language Bill Violates People's Right / Israel Donates Missiles To IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.