Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? (2606 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / 10 Most Overpaid Players In The English Premier League / Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by Akolawole(m): 4:27am On Mar 11, 2006
Here is a man who changes the face of English football.

English are known to play "Kick & follow" until he came and bring in Afro-French flavour.

I could recall few Seasons ago, when he played 11 players, 10 out of which are black and "non-english". In that match, he played only the pony tail man in David seaman. there were hues and cries in England.

Now last wednesday, he played yet again a complete non-English on an english soil.

Now they have been making noise. Please read this link:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006110613,00.html

Nairanders: What is your take on this?

Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by Akolawole(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2006
Gunners, where are you?
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by nightrider: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2006
Akolawole you have started again. If he played a foreign squad so what. I remeber very clearly that Chelsea football club was the very first club in English history to play without an englishman on the field. That team had Gustavo Poyet, babyaro, ed de goy, desailly in it. There was not a single english man on the field that day. English press made a mountain out of it, but isnt the backbone of your squad english now. abeg relax.

we have ashely cole, theo walcott, sol campbell etc. unfortunately they are injured. That doesn't mean wenger doesn't appreciate emglish football.
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by Akolawole(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2006
@NightRider

Shine your eyes and see my first two statements about Wenger.

Its a burning issue, so please react objectively.
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by nightrider: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2006
i reacted objectively, i said its not the first time its hapenned and it won't be the last. Chelsea did it first and now Arsenal has done it. The english media will always make noise about it but then again the english media makes noise about everything. Arsenal has walcott, cole, campbell etc. \maybe young enlish players aren't as good as their European counterparts, thats why they can't compete in junior world cups and the olympics. so it's nt wengers fault. They should leave our wenger alone.
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by Akolawole(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2006
@NightRider
I am expecting your opinion on the Jose's Xmas card
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by kitaun(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2006
I had to dig this up! pls don't ask me why? grin
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by Jackal(m): 12:36am On Sep 23, 2006
Wenger cannot survive it and he's secretly undermining the potentials and the talents of English players.

Arsene Wenger, of course, continues to believe that only the Foreign Legion can win battles.
Even a radar couldn't have spotted a British player in the team he sent out to play Hamburg because every position was occupied by a foreign import.
Not so with Old Trafford's Awesome One. Alex Ferguson's senior squad is top-heavy with home-produced players.
And I was delighted when I saw the make-up of his team against Celtic cos any Premiership manager who still believes that British talent is the best gets my vote every time.
Ferguson started 8 British players against Celtic and that should be applauded especially at a level like UEFA Champions league.

It goes without saying that the primary responsibility for any manager is to the club that pays his wages. But it is my unshakable conviction that a manager should feel some responsibility to the country in which he earns his living.
And part of his responsibility is to provide players for that country's international team.
Has Jose Mourinho any desire at all to provide players for England? I very much doubt it.
He inherited Lampard, Joe Cole and Terry at Stamford Bridge and he's now bought Ashley Cole.
But name me one English-born player during Mourinho's tenure who has come through the ranks at Chelsea to hold down a regular place in the senior side.
If there is such a player, I certainly haven't spotted him.

Now that Cole has moved across town, how many Arsenal players will be named in Steve McClaren's next England squad? The answer to that is none.
Sometime in the future Theo Walcott will get another international call-up but he's NOT a product of the Gunners' youth system.
It was Southampton who identified his potential.
Don't get me wrong: There is no legal requirement on a manager to ensure that he has a quota of home-produced players in his senior squad.
All that went out of the window with the Treaty of Rome which introduced freedom of movement between all of the European Union member nations.
So only the managers themselves can keep that vital lifeline flowing between club and country. Only the managers themselves can decide not to flood their clubs with foreign imports and give home-produced players the Premiership experience they so desperately need to develop to international level.

Intentionally or otherwise, Ferguson is setting an example which I believe Wenger and Mourinho should follow.
There is no conflict of interest. Fergie clearly feels that he can win trophies with a squad packed to the gills with home-grown players.
For United's and England's sake I hope he is proved right.
After all it's not rocket science. The more home-grown players gaining experience at Premiership level, the bigger the choice will be for Steve McClaren when selecting his international squad and the stronger the England team will become.
So whether he knows it or not, by refusing to adopt a Foreign Legion policy, the old Scottish fire-breather could be greatly enhancing England's chances of winning a major tournament.
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by hucarson(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2006
U are spot-on.
Wenger uses foreign bodies season in season out.
He is a wimp.
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by loyika(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2006
@ Oga Kola angry

This issue and article was like 4 months ago, last season, why you chose to bring it up now, only you and God can tell, @huc/jackal, since you both claim to be intelligent, i would expect you to have pointed that out to him, but like always anything to do with Arsenal and Wenger, is another excuse to throw mud and insults.

This is the same Arsene Wenger that the English wanted as their National team coach and Real madrid wanted to take away from Arsenal. But anyway telling you all this is simply a waste of time and space, as you see everything that Wenger does as useless. And Fergie is a saint.

Oga Kola, this thread is not right and not fair, as the issue has been debated and put to rest as Wenger has said he is under no obligation to put any english person on the field, (So lets all wait for FIFA's proposal on quotas and not take the Piss)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by hucarson(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2006
@ Loyika,
The thread is not fair now because Arsene Wenger's policy is questioned.
I am sure the thread would be fair to u if it was Mourinho's inadequacies we are probing.
How can u be biased so blindly that u sometimes u are quick to defend anything Wenger?
Can u tell me how Wenger has contributed his own quota in the development of English players?
Ashley Cole is the only home- bred player Wenger has developed in 10 years. Isn't that woeful?

The English wanted Wenger as a manager?
I dunno where u got that information from but i can tell u categorically that its a big lie.
Fact: Madrid wanted Wenger but can i really reckon with Real Madrid who offered Carlos Queiroz(Utd's no. 2 manager) the job of a manager?
No one is questioning Wenger's ability as a manager.
He is a brilliant club manager but his foreign legion policy is detrimental to the development of football in England.
How would u feel as a Nigerian if 11 foreign players line up for Enyimba FC in Champions league match in Africa?
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by lordimpaq(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2006
@kitaun

why did u dig this up,

its absolutely unnecessary,

if wenger uses foreign imports season in season out,

wat difference does it make as long as it produces results,

@hucarson

wenger is not a wimp!!!
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by hucarson(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2006
Is it only about the results?
What about Wenger's own quota in developing home-grown talents?
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by lordimpaq(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2006
oh sugar,

sometimes i get tired of posting in this thread,

we have an academy for christ sakes,
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by Akolawole(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2006
loyika:

@ Oga Kola angry

This issue and article was like 4 months ago, last season, why you chose to bring it up now, only you and God can tell, @huc/jackal, since you both claim to be intelligent, i would expect you to have pointed that out to him, but like always anything to do with Arsenal and Wenger, is another excuse to throw mud and insults.This is the same Arsene Wenger that the English wanted as their National team coach and Real madrid wanted to take away from Arsenal. But anyway telling you all this is simply a waste of time and space, as you see everything that Wenger does as useless. And Fergie is a saint.

Oga Kola, this thread is not right and not fair, as the issue has been debated and put to rest as Wenger has said he is under no obligation to put any english person on the field, (So lets all wait for FIFA's proposal on quotas and not take the Piss)
cool GOONER 89

@Big Man Loyika

Why are you making mountain out of a molehill?

I launched the thread in March and this is your friend that brought it out for the reason best known to him

kitaun:

I had to dig this up! please don't ask me why? grin
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by loyika(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2006
@ Oga Kola
My apologies, when i checked the thread, i just saw Hucs post and was so pissed off, so in replying i didn't check for the date of the creation of this thread. i think Kit brought it back up, to ask a retorical question as you, had ended the title of this thread, with the question "can he survive!?" So Mr. Kit was throwing it back, in that Wengeris still in the prem and has officially done 10 years as Arsenal manager.

A reflection on "Le Prof" by the Guardian newspaper Nigeria;

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/sports/article03

@ Jackal
As much as i know that you have a bias for sir Alex tongue, i will say your post was quite ok, even if you answered yourself by stating that "no manager was under any obligation to field english players in his 1st 11" so since you knew this, why waste time with the post, oh i forgot!? why not, when you could use it as an opportunity to tell us how lovely sir alex is tongue

@Huc
I have always said that you are nothing but a propaganda merchant

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/4954810.stm

It was an open secret that the English FA considered Wenger as one of the candidates for the English managers job, but he declined, while others felt David Dien, used his position as a member of both the Arsenal board and the FA to prevent Wenger from being interviewed (Boro's chairman threw a real fit, over the incident, esp considering steve mclaren boro's manager at that time, was hotly tipped for/got the job)

This was one of the reasons Dein was voted out of the FA board (coupling with the FA/ Fifa investigations into the club following BBC's panorama show, that accused Arsenal of breaking the Football Regulations) as other prem manager felt he was favouring Arsenal on the FA board, and the last straw was with the debacle that was the search for a new england manager, as they felt wenger was being given undue protection from being considered. That my dear Mr. Huc is the true story, i have other official links to back this, but i will not put them up, unless you come on again with your propaganda, claiming things and expecting everyone to believe you tongue. BUT WE ARE NO FOOLS

Oga Kola, my apologies again, for my mixup in blaming you.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by loyika(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2006
You know in the name of objectivity, its so nice to hear views of people who speak their mind, Now Jackal, you claim Sir Alex has done so much for the English game, well not everyone agrees with you ( and i bet you won't come here with your stupid "soccer novice/illiterate" comments that you and your alter ego Huc like to throw around when refering to other nairaland sports forum members.

Well here is some one that obviously has a contrary view on your dear Sir Alex;

http://my.opera.com/garydenness/blog/index.dml/tag/England

let me post what he said, just in case other forum members don't have the time to check the link; and i quote;

"So where did it all go wrong? Well not only can I tell you where it started to go wrong, but I'll give you the date and the solutions!

November 6th 1986 - the day Alex Ferguson was appointed manager of Manchester United. [b]This man has done more to destroy the chances of England winning a tournament than any other individual.
Of course, there are other factors and other people who have also contributed, such as the introduction of the Premier League and with it the vast influx of financial supoort to the game from TV and other sponsors.

But it was Ferguson who opened serious battle with the FA over players being called up for England duties, and he who started a club policy of withdrawing players from international matches with very dubious injuries that usually miraculously disappeared the following Saturday. Arsene Wenger has come along and been just as bad, but he was following a lead.

They both complain vociferously about the cost to their clubs when releasing players and both keep repeating the 'football is big business, big money' mantra."[/b]

Now Huc/Jackal, notice how Gary Dennes also critisicies Wenger as well, (for all points that jackal puts up in his post), but now here is where objectivity comes in, Jackal then decided to go on a rant on how Fergie has been great for the english game, yes he has groomed english players, but he also has a tradition of not wanting them to fulfil their obligation (case in point, the wanye rooney broken foot debacle prior to the world cup). So as all Nairaland sports forum members can see. there are other views on issues, that show maturity and some form of objectivity.

We might not agree with them, and we do not need to, but at least we know that Huc and Jackal like to trip on some egoistic power trip, that they know more than other members of the forum, Well we all are learning here, so if two or should that be one person feels he knows everything, and obviously shows a clear bias for his club (which is allowed), then covers it up as being objective, well that is wrong and insulting. But i guess they won't change tongue.

As they a say, "the truth you know shall set you free!!" cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by toptho(f): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2006
why is it that people usually bring up the issue of wayne rooney's broken foot when no one really knows what happened.where is the proof that fergie said rooney will not play if he was 100% fit.Any manger has the interest of his players' at heart first then that of his club before risking them for national duties.Any one that says that fergie has not contributed greatly to english football is just biased.
Nobody brings up managers that feel their players shld be rested even when they r not injured e.g benitez over gerrard.
It is the same wenger that says foreign investors should not be allowed to take over the english game
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by loyika(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2006
Madam Toptho,

No one is saying Fergie has not contributed to the English game. All coaches have in one way or the other, Picking on Arsene, is not only insulting, it stinks. Cause we are human and can only claim to have, what really is a biased view over issues, even when we try to be objective. What i wanted to make clear to Jackal/Huc is the fact that there are others that believe that Sir Alex with his tactics hinder Englands performance (Believe me, Sven almost made everyone believe that Sir Alex did not have England at heart over the Wanye Rooney issue, and it almost worked, if not for the fact that the media chose to focus on the inadequacies of sven, who the blame was put fairly on)

Do we say that their view points are wrong, you forget dear, as much as english people grudgingly admire Sir Alex, they also remember that he is a Scot. That is why he would never get the backing of many English folks of ever being England's manager, despite being the most successful club manager in England. (the same way some people screamed blue murder, over Wenger being considered for the job, because he is french)

Thats a fact of life, so although you have people who like Jackal, believe that Sir Alex has done alot, you have others who believe he has done Sweet FA, whether you chose to believe them or not, is your concern, as you (and we all do), have your own biases which affect your judgement/stance on any issue. Case in point; i would believe you support Man United, well Man United supporters will back Sir Alex over the Wanye Rooney issue, but other supporters will believe, its typical Fergie tactics, and will hate him for it. You see what i mean.

So Please this onesided arguement over Wenger is the same, Many Arsenal Supporters do not care if fishs played for the club, let alone english men, are we right in our support for the gaffer's stance, well depending on what side of the fence you are siting will determine your answer. Thats all i am saying!!.

Have a lovely day.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by toptho(f): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2006
oh God dat madam just sounds funny.i am not saying wenger shld not be acknowledged for whatever he has done in arsenal but am not aware of what he has really done for the three lions and i guess that's what this topic is about.Every supporter tends to favor his/her manager more but am one of the first to say i was disappointed in fergie when he let becks go and more recently ruud(although he placed a transfer request).Everyone gets it wrong once in a while and fergie is no exception but no one can take his deserved respect from him.I am not really bothered if a team is filled with foreigners,it's the english that carry it on their heads; while none of the top 5 teams last season had an english manager in charge.I think most of the english players are overpriced and are not as good as their foreign counterparts.
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by kitaun(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2006
I had to dig up the issue because i felt that some issues raised by Akola needed to be re-appraised properly, especially as he has gone on ARSENAL-HATING TRIPS for months now, at least the thread is over 6 months now and the attitude has remained the same with equally nauseating threads created which i feel are disparaging to Arsenal and we gooners on-board here cool

BE MY GUEST grin
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by Jackal(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2006
@ Loyika,
U are such an alarmist and you make a mountain out of a mole-hill with your silly rants.
The topic on this thread clearly asked if Wenger can survive the race fight in the Premiership which i reacted to.
What has Rooney's broken foot gotta do with your balderdash and your cries of a dying hyena?

I believe that the aim/objective of this thread is to highlight Wenger's influence in developing English talents to become good players.
Arsene has failed woefully in his bid to develop a home-grown talent and he is silentlylocking down local talents because he looks elsewhere to fish foreign legion.
I believe every decent club in the world should have a club icon (a home-grown talent)that die-hard fans pay their hard-earned money to see week in-week out!

Barca has Puyol. Madrid has RAUL, Juventus has Del Piero. Chelsea has John Terry. United has Gary Neville, Wes Brown plus Paul Scholes and Liverpool has Gerrard.
Who can u call a club icon in Arsenal? Ashley Cole- but where is he today?
Arsene should be looking more inwards to develop local talents and not fly down to Abidjan to ship his foreign legion at the expense of the English players.

U are always quick to react when Wenger's name pop out in comments and that shows your blurry and misguided patriotism.
In your drunkeness u forgot i mentioned Jose's name as well but i am yet to see any Chelsea fans reacting absurdly like u have done.
A manager cannot completely forget the essence of developing home grown talents to bolster the strength of the country that pays his wages.
U don't care because u are not here in England but an average Londoner gets worried about it and this issue always pops up whenever Wenger rolls out his David Dein-backed foreign legion.

All the rants u quoted about Gary Dennes is just absolute stupidity.
Ferguson has all the moral rights to withdraw his players from international matches.
Who pays the wages of these players? Who suffers the full effects when these players get injured?
What about the insurance on these players? Is it the club's responsibilty or their country?
FIFA clearly stated it shall not be held responsible for any payment or insurance fees to any football club if any club player gets injured at the World Cup.
Wayne Rooney was acquired for 27 million pounds and the FA inisisted Rooney must go to the world cup and rushed his recovery.

Ferguson saw the dangers in the FA's moves and he tried to squash it.
Why throw Rooney in a World Cup battle when he is not fully fit?
Who would have suffered if Wayne's injury was aggravated at the World Cup?
He copped a red card at the world cup and FA washed their dirty hands off him because they felt they have an alternative in Peter Crouch.
The same malicious FA washed its hands off Rooney in the Amsterdam cup showdown.

So many managers have questioned the FA's ridiculous decisions over the years.
Ferguson is the most vocal because he is fearless until Mourinho joined the fray.
It didnt take Mourinho up to 8 months before he identified David Dein's influence on the Premiership.
Last  season, All Arsenal's AWAY group matches in the UEFA champions league were programmed in such a way that a Premiership HOME game comes after the mid-week action in Europe.
On the other hand, Chelsea, United and Liverpool played away matches in Europe only to come back to England and travel long distances for away matches in the PREMIERSHIP thus causing fatigue.
Jose saw this trickery and he voiced out.

I can go on and on on the irregularities and the politicking of the English Lleague but thats anutha issue for anutha day.
Think deeply before u comment the next time u come out and defend Arsene Wenger or Arsenal.
This aint a do or die affair and no one here is trying to be a genius or Albert Einstein.
We are all here to learn one or two things from others and your name calling has to stop.
I am going to pretend this incident never happened in the name of peace but the next time u string ma name up on your lousy and malicious comments might just be your last straw.
Get out of ma sight-U gun-runner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by rikkyjen(m): 4:37am On Sep 26, 2006
Thtas the Vintage Jackal! cheesy wink
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by loyika(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2006
Oga Jackal angry,

Its now that i am sure that you are stupid/ and have mental issues, Do you wake up and look at the mirror and tell yourself you are the "King of the world", or maybe you watch "Scarface" every forthnight!? You really believe your own hype cheesy, well answer this, if this thread was so objective as you claim, why didn't you say anything when Huc refered to Wenger as a wimp You chose to ignore this, and now you come on to act as if you are so objective. i have always said, the difference between you and other Members is your ego.

I have never seen you (maybe i am wrong) acknowledge another persons viewpoints if they don't agree with your. You are the one that goes around insulting people as "soccer novices!!" or being "Unintelligent" at least Huc accepts that thats the way he is, and everyone is use to his statements so do not get offended (at least i don't cheesy) but now you of all people!? shocked are acting all righteous shocked, "not a do or die affair" "we are all here to learn from each other" these words sound so familar Of course!? I say them regularly, but now as usual you take it, use it and make it sound as if i am the one causing probs. (That is a brilliant form of Propaganda there, you really know your stuff i must give you that, and this is no diss smiley, as Bruce Lee will say "the art of fighting without fighting" grin)

I reacted to this thread because of Huc's statement, and even put forward my reservations to Oga Akola, but he came on and reminded me that this thread was old and that Mr. kit brought it up again. You say i am biased, well Jackal we all are, so stop trying to act all high and mighty, i have criticised Wenger before on this Forum (if you are also able to check the BBC 606 forum/Arsenal-Mania Forums and find posts by loyika, you will see evidence of my criticism of "Le Prof"wink Have i criticisied Jose on Nairaland? YES but i have also Acknowledged his achievements, the same goes for Sir Alex. But you see my main issue with you , if you had just made your first post about Wenger! only on "Wenger" and not decided to go on a Fergie trip, BELIEVE ME I WOULD HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING (Even if i did i would have even supported your arguements/ as i said on the other forums i have mentioned for evidence, as i have been slaugthered by other Gooners over my opinions concerning the lack of English players at arsenal)

But what you do is, use a sly manner to say some nasty things about Wenger and praise Sir Alex (which i don't think as you say Oga Kola intended this thread to be about!!), now i am the one making a mountain out of a mole hill , i am the one ranting , You make me laugh!! cheesy And being in nigeria has nothing to do with the objectivity or otherwise of an opinion (i have lived in England for 10 years and came back home to settle down and work in my country after my studies).

So jackal, since you are now claiming the righteous path, we are all watching, let me see if you will come out and support Wenger on any thread that is insulting on his character, or even support him in any way when the issue has to do with Sir Alex (like i said maybe you have done that in the past, i wouldn't know?) then i will doff my hat to you as being objective, for now you are just you "A BIG JOKE TO MAKE MY DAY grin" (i will leave that to your imagination).

Madam Toptho smiley, the "madam" bit was not intended as an insult, i just do it, cause i have this thing of giving everyone some form of respect, whether i agree with them or not, thats why i use "Oga", "Mr" "Madam" or "miss". So please i wasn't taking the mickey, i was just being respectful.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by loyika(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2006
Oga Jackal,

Please read my first post and come back if you feel you are righteous and acknowledge, please Did i or did i not say your post was ok!? But, i felt you should have just left it at that, and not mentioned Fergie's name. The only person i was even pissed of with was Huc, even in my reply to Oga Kola, when he replied, i let him know that Huc's statement that "wenger was a wimp" was what made me respond.

I guess i am the only one that over reacts, abi!! cheesy

as you say "soccer novice", I HEAR YOU OH!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by Jackal(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2006
@ Loyika,
There's no point crying over a spilt milk.
U have just re-justified ur sound stupidity in a public forum and its highly laughable.
I didnt bring this topic up-- so why are u nursing grudges against me?
Wenger is an ordinary freak like u so why godify/idolise him?

Anyways, i ma let u continue ur animal cries on Nairaland.
Whats the point in showing a blind man the difference between  colour green and purple.
Be smart. Dont be a retard!
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by loyika(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2006
Oga Jackal/Huc (kaiser cool)

"Wenger is a wimp!?" / "Wenger is a Freak!?"

from Huc From Jackal

Oh well, i give up, you all be the judges. But let me say;

From one stupid person to another, i take your statement as a compliment, coming from you, One can only follow the best, and since you are the most ( ) forum member i will take your lead. Like i said, i am hear to learn from everyone, even ( ) people like you.

TO EVERYONE THAT ASKED ME PRIVATELY TO SQUASH THIS AND IGNORE IT, I PROMISE THIS IS MY LAST STATEMENT ON THIS.

I LEAVE IT ALONE TO DIE A NATURAL DEATH.
smiley

cool GOONER 89
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by Jackal(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2006
@ Loyika,
Stop lying.
No one would have asked u to squash your reprisal attacks.
I must have left a bitter taste in your foul-mouth.

I am the Jackal-the lyrical superb one.
Knocking gunners three times ma size out.
Nairaland loves me, so when i aint around they ask for me.
I buckle to spit venom on Loyika -tha dummy.

Let it die a sudden death instead of a natural death.
Natural death might take a while if the issue stays as long as Methuselah.
Get a grip of yourself and stay away from the carnivorous Jackal.
I feast on FLESH.
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by loyika(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2006
Ok sir cheesy

What ever makes you tick!!/Moves you, i decide to leave it alone. Believe what ever youchose to, its a free world, or should that be Forum.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by Jackal(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2006
Cheers, mate! cool cool cool
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by Akolawole(m): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2006
@Loyika and Jackal

I beg, he don do jare.
Re: Mosseuir Wenger's Race Fight With The English: Can He Survive This? by kitaun(m): 1:09am On Sep 28, 2006
Yes, he don do now that Oga Akola the chief instigator himself has mediated, no more abuses, raking, and maybe we shd discuss issues rather than people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Ronaldo And Bale Spotted Going To Training Together / Seville's Antonio Puerta Dies Aged 22 . . . / Strictly Bundesliga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.