Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia (628 Views)

Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia / Free American Scholarships For African Students / International Scholarships For African Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia by bdp11: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2011
Am planning to study in republic of Georgia next session, pls can anyone furnish me with sincere about the life of African students in republic of Georgia, I dent want to rely on these agent sweet talks. I appreciate if such anyone currently studying out there in Georgia can sent my his or her direct contact so I can communicate direct,
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Great Assonites: Facts From Reliable Figures / No Nigerian Varsities Made It To Top Best 1,600 Universities In World – Webometr / Plant Biology Or Microbiology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.