Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu (11139 Views)

Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) / Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend / Girl Commits Suicide Over Break-up With Longtime Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by femi4: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
The longtime relationship between popular Nollywood actress Uche Jumbo and Football Star Uche Ikechukwu is now in disarray. It's been reported that the Nollywood actress has stopped wearing the diamond ring that her fiancé gave her and all wedding .

http://www.channelstv.com/global/news_details.php?nid=30522&cat=Entertainment
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by Lasinoh: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2011
We should be hearing from Uche soon.
Now, we know why she was losing all that weight.
The foot baller may have been tired of 'injury time'! grin
Mu he he he he he he

Over the bar!
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by Innocent3: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2011
WOW!

Could that be the end of all the years of I love you, you love me
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2011
OMG!! the rumour is True after-all Uche Jumbo side-stepped her Boy-friend to get a chance to play his position in his own CLUB shocked shocked shocked shocked Uche that is nasty, you even refused the role of Central Defender grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by maxygirl(f): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2011
So sad, after 10 years of courtship,
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
maxygirl:

So sad, after 10 years of courtship,
10yrs??what are you courting again @ 10yrs?thats way too long,I just feel for her.take hrt sweerie.
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by dinachi(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
I dont know how true but isnt uche jombo a lesbian? Cos I have heard from several quaters that she's a queen bee lesbian in Nollywood. If thats really th
e case then her heart is not broken!
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by DaDoctor: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
@MODERATOR . IWONDER UR CRITERIA FOR FRONT PAGGING. I THINK SOMEONE POSTED THIS EARLIER THAN THIS POSTER WHY IM OWN NO SHOW FRONT PAGE. OR IS T HIS POSTER FUCKHING THE HELL OUTA YOU? WAKE UP JOR OGUGUA!!!
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by atasteve: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
The courtship was too long, I don't advise anybody to try that in real life.
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by sheyee(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
Now that she is free, maybe i should step in for another 10yrs courting
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by Jeezy: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
What's my business undecided undecided
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by buzor(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
i tot they could have made a nice couple
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by madjune(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
What do we expect from a footballer and an actress? Both play outside cos thats where their stage is.
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by oge4real(f): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2011
10yrs of courtship? How long were they planning to be married for?
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by Goldieluks: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
she should better go and get married,before she turns into to a coogar. shocked
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by cantell(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
Make she dey break up anyhow, when six go nack for her head, she go no say hamattan dey cold.
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by randyorton: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
uche needs a younger babe jor. after knacking her with his apkako for 10 yrs( 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 years),what is there to eat again? abegi
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by Cuteobi(f): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
I wonder who dumped who! So sad though!
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by akpanbaba: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2011
Amadioha will bring them back
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
10 years of WAT!?!

Na when cobwed start to grow inside her kondo them go wed?! Shoo!

For a sharp attacker wey Ikechukwu be, walahi ehn dull for this matter.

And their kis would have been midget ogres!!
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by humbleyk: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
Tell her to come my way 4 marrage because this is our chance. Time and his brother wait 4 no one.
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by mamagee3(f): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
What's my business and how does it affect my life?
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by Chubhie: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
Eyaaa.All the best to both. They are both adults and should know what they want outta life.
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by Billhumble: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
What a beak up after 10yrs of entanglement
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by drgeorge1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
broke up after 10yrs of courtship? They just need to seek the face of God, Poor indications either way!!
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by StudioCFR(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
i knw ikechukwu will not marry dat Lousy Lesbo!

Chei, e dey painful sha
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by chines4(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2011
My Sis, just return the ring joo, This long engagement is not just it. If you want to marry marry, if not kept your ring. Engagement mean I have seen your ppl and date is fixed, and not till thy kingdom come
Re: Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
I guess Mr. Football Star wasn't about to marry an old cargo. Besides who needs an agaracha called 'jumbo' for a wife? She'd certainly come with jumbo problems.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Balogun Ayo Ibrahim Aka Wizkid When He Was In Secondary School / Tacha Shaking UK With Cleavage Showing Outfit, See This Oyinbo Men. PHOTOS / Shocking Breaking News: Kanye West Catches D Banj Sexing Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.