Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. (5795 Views)

Romance Section Game Session. . . Today's Edition (UNSCRAMBLE THE WORDS) / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by freecocoa(f): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
Holla everyone hope y'all are good today?alright moving on,a thread almost like this was created sometime last year but we now have many new members here who didn't participate, the aim of this thread is to get to know what we all think of one another or how we perceive eachother,and how do we do that? simple,just describe the person above you in A SENTENCE(1),though last year's thread was two words,I know how well the members in this section like to talk so I extended it to a sentence.

N:B please no fighting,if someone describes you the way you don't like,well what can I say? Look into what he\she wrote cos there might be truth in it(joke but true) and work on yourself or berra still ignore,anyways I know people won't heed this advice but I must give it anyways,oh and btw,the title of the thread was chosen as that, to make sure the tread stays here(I don't trust jaybee) thank y'all. Let's do this.
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by neyostica: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
Idowoogbo is a crazy bitc.h!
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by lolaluv1(f): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^^
Oh no, you didn't!! shocked shocked
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by freecocoa(f): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
neyostica:

Idowoogbo is a crazy bitc.h!
Please sir there are rules to the game and one of them is describe the person ABOVE you,not call out someone to diss please pay more attention to that particular rule.thank you.
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by bekay911(f): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2011
Chimezie198 is a gentleman n funny
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by neyostica: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

Please sir there are rules to the game and one of them is describe the person ABOVE you,not call out someone to diss please pay more attention to that particular rule.thank you.
Would u be kind enough to lend me alterntives words for crazy bitc.h??
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by neyostica: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
Sexkillz is an attentn seeking albino coc.k sucker
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by freecocoa(f): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
neyostica:

Would u be kind enough to lend me alterntives words for crazy bitc.h??
OH lAWD,what part of it don't you get?you are supposed to write about the poster ABOVE you ie the person that just commented before you,the person post wey you just read finish before you click the reply button,no just describe anybody wey you like but the ABOVE ABOVE person before you,is that too hard to understand?haba.

BEKAY not you too.
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by MrCork17: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
 ***wears shoulder pad & Boxing gloves  angry ***
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
corky lad is the clown in this section
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by lolaluv1(f): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^^
angry angry
Was trying to comment about cork but u beat me to it!!
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by neyostica: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

OH lAWD,what part of it don't you get?you are supposed to write about the poster ABOVE you ie the person that just commented before you,the person post wey you just read finish before you click the reply button,no just describe anybody wey you like but the ABOVE ABOVE person before you,is that too hard to understand?haba.

BEKAY not you too.
Oh my bad, am very poor with english, ök just repläçe ídöwöögbö wíth fré€çöçöä, ök??
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by freecocoa(f): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
A trouble maker who sees nothing wrong in being very immature in reasoning.
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
undecided very inteligent and dont give s[i]h[/i]it or take it,
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by Gboliwe: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
I dont know much about this poster but I remember freecocoa as a timid girl last year with a very local picture of herself pushing a wall according to 190
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by Dyt(f): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
Sounds lyk sm1 dats bn in dis circle long tym
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by freecocoa(f): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
^
Okay now that's just wicked,you go make me put that picture again. grin
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by bekay911(f): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hmmm wat will say abt dis gal now. She is a gud gal n gives no damn to shady n annoying character but funny
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by Gboliwe: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
Oct 2010 to Dec 2011. Is that long enough?
Dyt:

Sounds lyk sm1 dats bn in dis circle long tym
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by neyostica: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

A trouble maker who sees nothing wrong in being very immature in reasoning.
Now thats mean
Just checked ur profile pic, i know u verywell, u stay in my neighborhod
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by bekay911(f): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

^
Okay now that's just wicked,you go make me put that picture again. grin
hmm freechoco put it nahh just moi
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by Odunnu: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
My Nairaland comedian Mr cork calls her Bakery. lol
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by freecocoa(f): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
neyostica:

Now thats mean
Just checked your profile pic, i know u verywell, u stay in my neighborhod
you don't know me okay,even if you do,that's the more reason why you should be nice.
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by Goldieluks: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
she should post a new pic. undecided
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by amuukwu1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
you are not Beyonce, Post your real Picture
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by Dyt(f): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
Gboliwe
4 u 2 v known abt d wall pushin pix
yh ryt
abt dat tym
still missin Kay-moni
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by MrResource(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2011
cool
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by freecocoa(f): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

Maka why?please people this isn't about my pix and why can't you people just accept that I'm cute?na wa o.
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by neyostica: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

you don't know me okay,even if you do,that's the more reason why you should be nice.
Av neva insulted you, anyway i go jam u for area later
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by neyostica: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

My best enemy, aw far??
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by Goldieluks: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

Maka why?please people this isn't about my pix and why can't you people just accept that I'm cute?na wa o.

ok i accept,your cutey lol. cheesy

@OP he said he got pot belly.
undecided
Re: Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. by Natasha2(f): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
don't have anything to say about her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hot Riddles / Give The Poster Above Your An Hobbie! / Where Did U Go Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.