Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices (70358 Views)

How To Get New And Used Iphones At Incredibly Cheap Prices From US / Repair And Convert Ur Exiting inverter,Rechargeable Fan To Work 15hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by azpekuliar: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2012
Gbyte: Na wa, people can price market sha, 4s for 60k and 4 for 40k? Make Apple no see say person even try price for that amount oo. Thats too small mehn and you people should stop pricing Iphone like you are pricing Blackberry or Nokia jo, dey no be mate

Those are the 419 prices grin
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
angry angry angrymy 50k is still waiting for a 4s and my nymber is still 08033033683 angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
@jazz04

Pricing 60k for a used iPhone4s, even if the phone has been used a million and one times, mehn, ur call is so ridiculous.
For one, let's be honest, we both know the prices of i-Products. If you wanna achieve that big boy status, then save up your cash till it's complete.
On the other hand, i can comfortably send money to Sun_Temi & TumaBaba's bank accounts, cos I trust them to deliver. No network failure !!!
Like Tuma, said, ur best bet is to get a used one, instead of the refurbished (in new pack) one.
But if you really need an iPhone 4s for 60, PM me
If i give you just screen alone for 60k, it's not a bad deal afterall.

1 Like

Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by quadrillio(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
11k? i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ dat d last price? Cos that seems 2 be on d high side....#waiting4reply
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 5:40am On Jul 23, 2012
^^^ Sir, yes sir.

Thanks @mxxpunkxx.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by azpekuliar: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
@jazz04

Pricing 60k for a used iPhone4s, even if the phone has been used a million and one times, mehn, ur call is so ridiculous.
For one, let's be honest, we both know the prices of i-Products. If you wanna achieve that big boy status, then save up your cash till it's complete.
On the other hand, i can comfortably send money to Sun_Temi & TumaBaba's bank accounts, cos I trust them to deliver. No network failure !!!
Like Tuma, said, ur best bet is to get a used one, instead of the refurbished (in new pack) one.
But if you really need an iPhone 4s for 60, PM me
If i give you just screen alone for 60k, it's not a bad deal afterall.

Hmmm. Talking about these 2 Apple merchants. Why do I have a feeling that 1 of them is averse to trade-ins. Even to trading-in an iPhone you bought from him just a few months before. The fellow told me to either sell it off in the open market or accept the poor deal he offered me. I just pocket my gadget begin do siddon look. I'm still gonna trade in for an upgrade, but I know who I'd be dealing with.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by cyif2003(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
Iphone 4s 16gb tear rubber unlocked for 107k. Call me 07068845740
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 24, 2012
^^ Young man, open ya own thread. It's free !!!
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 24, 2012
azpekuliar:
Hmmm. Talking about these 2 Apple merchants. Why do I have a feeling that 1 of them is averse to trade-ins. Even to trading-in an iPhone you bought from him just a few months before. The fellow told me to either sell it off in the open market or accept the poor deal he offered me. I just pocket my gadget begin do siddon look. I'm still gonna trade in for an upgrade, but I know who I'd be dealing with.
It's called . . . "BUSINESS AS USUAL"
Maybe you should trade forex . . Go long, then try to go short at the same price . . If na jazz, make i know.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 24, 2012
sun_temi: ^^^ Sir, yes sir.

Thanks @mxxpunkxx.
Welcome, son
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Welcome, son

Too much of everything is bad. I've warned u over drunkenness.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by asante2: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2012
5000 Naira for Mini TF card 32GB Micro SDHC card.[size=16pt]REAL CAPACITY (NOT UPGRADED OR EXPANDED)[/size]. bulk purchase attracts discount(20%)!when you buy minimum of 5pcs.

Call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested,

Direct wholesale
Mini TF card 32GB Micro SD card will be sent to you free anywhere within Nigeria

Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically to the above phone number or lordeb90@yahoo.com.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

5000Naira/piece.[b]Last price, No negotiation

His Own Image Ltd
GTBank.

Feel free to call if you have any other question.(only btw 8am-5pm pls)

Description:

Product Features:

1. The micro SD card are universally compatible

2. Non-Volatile Solid-State, Data is not Lost When Power is Turned Off.

3. Security Level Complies with Both Current and Future Security Digital Music Initiative Portable Device Requirements

4. SD Adapter available for Any SD-slot device including PDA/Camera/MP3/Mobile phone

Specifications:

1. Capacity: 32GB. the capacity is full [ very important ]it is real [size=16pt]capacity[/size].It is not upgraded ,it is not expanded.

2. SD Card free adapter fit for PC/Camera with microSDHC host devices(use on mobile phones without adapter.)
; not compatible with [s]ordinary standard microSD-enabled device/readers[/s]

3. Durable & High speed in Reading and Writing.
High-Speed Class Rating – Class 6: 6MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate

4. Dimensions: 15mm*11mm*1mm
5. Weight: 0.5g
6. Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
7. Operating Temp.: -25C~85C

Package include:

1 x Micro SD/TF card
1 x Adapter
1 x Plastic case

Shipping infomation detail:

After payment,Will send your parcel by post /DHL/ Abex mail,you will receive your parcel around 2 to 5 working days after we send the parcel.
Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically to the above phone number or lordeb90@yahoo.com.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested, bulk purchase attracts discount.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
were are the moderators when u need them angry
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by quadrillio(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
if I want to unlock instead of buying gevey to unlock nko? #hopingThatWillBeCheaper....I hope the unlock is wait n get? Lets agree so that we can move forward. Need to start using my phone fast.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
^^^ That depends on the carrier your iPhone is locked to. Cheaper, Wait and get? Forget about that bro. It's always around 25k-30k, now that's even if the carrier allows that. Send your imei number. That's the first step.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2012
New stock available.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 4:47am On Aug 01, 2012
sun_temi: New stock available.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by azpekuliar: 7:15am On Aug 01, 2012
What & what?
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2012
Permanently and Officially Unlock your iPhone 4 and 4s

Permanently and officially Unlock any iPhone model by simply plugging it into your computer (Mac or PC) and running iTunes ! That simple, no jail breaking involved. Note: This permanent iPhone unlock service is currently limited to the selection of carriers, That said, the service supports all base bands , iOS versions and implementation of the iPhone (4 & 4S) for the carriers we do support.

If your iPhone 4 or 4s is locked to a particular network and you will like to permanently unlock it, then this is for you. Your iPhone will be forever unlocked and it will never be locked again whenever you purposely or mistakenly upgrade your iPhone. This service is also good for those with Gevey unlocked iPhone and wish not to use Gevey again. And for those who have mistakenly upgraded their software or Gevey unlocked iPhone.

The carrier your iPhone is locked to determines the price and how long the unlock process will take. If you don't know which carrier your iPhone is locked to, just send us your iPhone's imei number via email or sms.

Most unlock are done within 24 hours, Please call for more information.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2012
azpekuliar: What & what?

Every iDevice you may need. grin
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2012
can u unlock an iphone with baseband 4.12.01?
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2012
^^^ Yes sms or email the Imei number of the iPhone for details.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2012
Used 4s 16Gb factory unlocked full accessories. 93k
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2012
Image.

Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by jazz04(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2012
Mr sutemi, can u unlock an iphone 4s with bad esn?
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2012
No sir.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by jazz04(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2012
Oh really? The seller says it can be unlocked
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2012
Yes if it's locked to AT&T, I can but if others I can't. Thanks. But you can just send the imei number of the iPhone to confirm the network it's locked to. Thanks
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by jazz04(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2012
Do you have experience with bad esn American iphone4s in Nigeria? Because I dey read some kind things about them.
And where do I send the imei to? I can't drop it here
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
Send it via SMS, whatsapp or email 08065656796 or suntemi@gmail.com
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
We also sell Gevey chip for iPhone 4s that can't be unlock officially and permanently. The price is just 10k. Thanks.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
aguiyi: angry angry angrymy 50k is still waiting for a 4s and my nymber is still 08033033683 angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity / Circuit Diagram Of A Simple Inverter, Do It Urself / Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.