Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* (4247 Views)

KARCHER High Pressure Car Washer PROMO PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Fire Guts Federal Mortgage Bank Building On Broad Street Lagos / You Need Electric Car Jack Wheelspanner Pump As You Drive To See That Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2011
crusufixo:

My brother, I have lived in lagos island ( Bgambose street) for 2 years and trust me, this is not the kind of house i would want to spend over 1million for.

Have you seen the interior ?< I would suggest doing that before coming to conclusions & beside how much do you think you can pay for a 3br flat in dis building!

Please, be sincere wink
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2011
ping!
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2011
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2011
smiley
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2011
smiley
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2011
smiley
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2011
ping!
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2011
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2011
*Merry Christmas* cheesy
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2011
smiley
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2011
ping!
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
smiley
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by tlops(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
Kindly provide detailed pictures, the interior, the parking space. because it looks like the ground floor will be for commercial purpose (shops).
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2011
Thats very true, but there is a reserved parking space that can only takes 3 to 4 cars in the building.

Stay tunned for more pictures
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
smiley
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2011
99% Completed!

Check it out cheesy

Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
Sitting Room

Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2011
smiley
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2011
ping!
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by blank(f): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2011
So, I shld pay over 1m to live above a market and have no parking space? I wonder why u agents never tell d truth 2 d owners. I am sure u av sweet talked him 2 believe that its a fair price. Pls be more realistic.
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2011
blank:

So, I shld pay over 1m to live above a market and have no parking space? I wonder why u agents never tell d truth 2 d owners. I am sure u av sweet talked him 2 believe that its a fair price. Pls be more realistic.

The bolded parts are not truth. Of course it has a 4 parking slot for cars, & I am guessing you dn't have any idea about dis, you only condemning angry
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2011
smiley
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by tlops(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2011
reduce the asking price, things are always over priced in Nigeria!!!

OBS!
I do not live in lagos!
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year!
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by tlops(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2012
A fresh start !!1
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by blank(f): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2012
I was exaggerating. The flats are over shops (not appealing). Anyone who can afford N1.4m for rent will usually have 2 or more cars. How will a 4 car carpark work for that house?
People that honestly worked for their money will not pay that amount for such a bad deal.
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by tlops(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2012
true!
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2012
blank:

I was exaggerating. The flats are over shops (not appealing). Anyone who can afford N1.4m for rent will usually have 2 or more cars. How will a 4 car carpark work for that house?
People that honestly worked for their money will not pay that amount for such a bad deal.

2 gone, 2 left. It amaze me when I read some silly comments from you sometimes. I tot you are wiser than dis undecided No Offense intended oo.
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by blank(f): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2012
Of course I am offended. You cannot insult me then turn around and say no offence. I won't stoop down to your level and start exchanging words.
I stick to my guns. No one who worked honestly for their money will pay N1.4m to leave above shops and have space to park just one car when the person can get better for the same amount. You can insult me as much as you like, the truth remains the truth.
Happy selling.
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by DAY12(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2012
blank:

Of course I am offended. You cannot insult me then turn around and say no offence. I won't stoop down to your level and start exchanging words.
I stick to my guns. No one who worked honestly for their money will pay N1.4m to leave above shops and have space to park just one car when the person can get better for the same amount. You can insult me as much as you like, the truth remains the truth.
Happy selling.

wink
There isn't really anything you what to do with the apartment or are you looking for one? When values are really different, there's no point in arguing. abeg ma'am lets drop it. angry

@People the RENT has been reduced to 1m for 3br flat ( Brand New House )
Re: To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* by blank(f): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2012
I am looking for a house 2 buy and also one for rent that is why I am calling u out on ur bullshit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Furnished 3 Bedroom Bungalow 4 Sale In Abuja;Price Crashed to N33M SOLD!!!!!!!! / Why Do You Think This Building Didn't Collapsed Since D Soil As Been Washed Away / Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.