Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Oceanic Bank Is Calling 4 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Is Calling 4 Interview (1374 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Is Calling 4 Interview by nicewoody6: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2007
Hello, I received a call from oceanic bank today inviting me for interview on saturday 6th in Garden Avenue, Enugu. A friend of mine was invited for the same interview on friday the 5th of october. The test was written some five week ago in Enugu. Pls anyone who got the call should please supply us with the date he or she was invited. we just hope we did not mistake the date. I will appreciate your quick responses. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Calling 4 Interview by Oseka: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2007
i would advice u 2 go the day u were invited, some times, they do interviews in batches, i believe thats y u were called and given a date for urs.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Calling 4 Interview by yuucee: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2007
Go for ur interview as u were invited. I WROTE @ ADO GIRLS ONITSHA ON 3RD AUGUST, AND WAS CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW, FOLLOWED BY MEDICALS. I JUST RECEIVED THEIR CALL 2 DAYS BACK ASKING ME 2 REPORT ON 2ND OCTOBER. SO, Prepare ursef very well and PRAY to ur GOD 4 His favour on u. WISH U ALL THE BEST OF SUCCESS. 08036520906
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Calling 4 Interview by bailo(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2007
i was invited for the 6th of october i got my call yesterday,please i would like to know what the interview looks like so we ll know how to prepare.i wrote my test in enugu some weeks back.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Calling 4 Interview by soloinc007: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2007
be acquainted with the happening within the organization cool, and be well versed on the history, core values, mission, vision, activities and products of the bank cheesy. also be very confident and be within the age limits lipsrsealed. also ensure that your o-level is complete ie you have credits in english, math and at least 3 other subjects wink. read as much as possible on your school project and course of study cos they do pick questions from there.

good luck.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Calling 4 Interview by bilcosbi: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2007
how long was it from the day you wrote the test till when you were called?
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Calling 4 Interview by Doovy: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2007
The interview is actually a very sweet one.just be outspoken and smile a lot cos those heavy men can be very intimidating.U'd be asked questions like y u want to walk in a bank,how your coures relates with baking,a bit of ur course,a bit of politics.Just be smart and fluent cos the questions are not constant.Had mine in Aba in June and smarched.Remenber too many people will be called for the Interview but few people will be choosen finally.All da best.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Calling 4 Interview by seskee(f): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2007
hello fellow landers, i wrote mine in abj.please any info on that
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Calling 4 Interview by adesholay(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2007
pls. oooo, does anyone in the house knows about oceanic bank test we did last year october or they have forgotten about it.we did it in ibadan at loyola college.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Calling 4 Interview by Bowale1: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2007
hello

I also wrote mine in ibadan at loyola and nothing has been said bout it till date

I wonder why

Tried to get some info from the ibadan branch but i found out that there were some internal recruitment being done but the criteria i dont know. And also they have new branches and people are there already

I guess the test was disregarded "maybe"

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Test Format / Wicked Vacancy AGAIN!!!!!!!! / Formart For Application Letter To Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.