Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity (2886 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / I Hope This Takes Away Your Monday Morning Frown! / I Hope You Are All Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Natasha2(f): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
Thanks for coming in kiss
I have been thinking of how to put an end or maybe not at least a reduction of the f00lishness of the likes of lefulefu and I came up with something. Its as easy as A B C whenever these mofo's put up a stup1d thread all you have to do is ignore, if its very hurtful just get out of the page fast because sometimes you will be tempted to comment, its going to be nice if you you see a thread created by mr cocrk or lefulefu and you see no reply cheesy trust me this will fraustrate them grin whether they accept it or not, since the mods are enjoying it and don't want to do anything to put a stop to it, its in our place to do something about it, if only we can ignore them, I'm ready to ignore them but are you guys ready to do the same?
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by seedord247(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
As For me Anybody wey say make dem Ban, Tellswisdom, Lefulefu, MR Cork, Boy loaf. . . God go ban am for life and in heaven. Amen Amin Iseee
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
Amen . . . Btches need to google the word anonymous,jokes, internet, and getting emotional on the internet. Don't give a joke when u can't take one. .

That's why I love few female members here. Dyt, Goldie,Tilapia,Ileke and Ogugua. These lovely btches knows the meaning of internet and what comes with anonymous forum.
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

I have been thinking of how to put a end or maybe not at least a reduction of the f00lishness of the likes of lefulefu  and  I came up with something. Its  as easy as A B C whenever these mofo's put up a stup1d thread all you have to do is ignore, if its very hurtful just get out of the page fast because sometimes you will be tempted to comment, its going to be nice if you you see a thread created by mr cocrk or lefulefu and you see no reply   cheesy trust me this will  fraustrate them grin whether they accept it or not, [size=20pt]since the mods are enjoying it[/size] and don't want to do anything to put a stop to it, its in our place to do something about it, if only we can ignore them, I'm ready to ignore them but are you guys ready to do the same?  

[size=14pt]And you want to put them out of business? grin grin grin

Good idea! cheesy[/size]
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by seedord247(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2011
REALITY101:

Amen . . . Btches need to google the word anonymous,jokes, internet, and getting emotional on the internet. Don't give a joke when u can't take one. .

That's why I love few female members here. Dyt, Goldie,Tilapia,Ileke and Ogugua. These lovely btches knows the meaning of internet and what comes with anonymous forum.  

So you mean there's is a female charismatic psychotic sociopath here grin grin grin grin . . . . This Reality101 self you are not mean you are median. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Natasha2(f): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
REALITY101:

hmm goat what are you doing on my thread? must you associate yourself with something that connects to me?  I laugh at ignoramus like you, fools who deceive themselves, the internet is a big joke, yeah right jump off a cliff and die the die of death, anonymous forum indeed, peoples life get destroyed with the internet others get their big break, some find love, other find long lasting friend just like I've found here , others bear grudge against people they've argued with, whether the accept it or not and I can go on and on yet mofo's like you keep deceiving themselves calling the internet a joke with the poo that whatever happens here stays here, oh please, find another bed to rest your rotten smelly self,  cheesy 
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by slimyem: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
easier said than done.
I ignored one in which lefu reeled out names including mine today and for a while it felt like everybody was gon do that.
I logged in tonight to find out it was already 2 pages long and counting.
Tasha,thing is as much as we all know they post trash,everyone who replies them enjoys bullying and dragging it with them.
See,u just made a thread abt.dm knowing they are going to rush in here to poo again.realistically,you can do almost nothing to stop them.
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by BABE3: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

its in our place to do something about it

Leave C0rk out of this. tongue We love him.
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by BABE3: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
slimyem:

everyone who replies them enjoys bullying and dragging it with them.

Poster of the year. smiley
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2011
seedord247 mehn these clowns are the main reason why I surf NL and someone want them banned. Most of the times I log on here my GF is always by my side, reading em jokes from Cork, lefool, tellwis and 190's comments cracks us up real good even tho I don't understand some of their broken english but I try translating the ones that I know to her.
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by slimyem: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2011
BABE!:

Poster of the year. smiley
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by BABE3: 12:03am On Dec 08, 2011
slimyem:

Slow Poke. grin

I meant "Slimyem is the poster of the year for the comment she made". You dig?
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by 195(f): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2011
slimyem:

E reach make you confuse

That anyangba babe of a girl nor get 1 sense for head grin grin grin
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by MrCork17: 12:06am On Dec 08, 2011
BABE!:

Slow Poke. grin

I meant Slimyem is the poster of the year for the comment she made. You dig?

BABE.   SWEEEERY   SLAP natasha;s FACE!!! angry
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 08, 2011
Natasha,,:

hmm goat what are you doing on my thread? must you associate yourself with something that connects to me?  I laugh at ignoramus like you, fools who deceive themselves, the internet is a big joke, yeah right jump off a cliff and die the die of death, anonymous forum indeed, peoples life get destroyed with the internet others get their big break, some find love, other find long lasting friend just like I've found here , others bear grudge against people they've argued with, whether the accept it or not and I can go on and on yet mofo's like you keep deceiving themselves calling the internet a joke with the poo that whatever happens here stays here, oh please, find another bed to rest your rotten smelly self,  cheesy  

Aww poor Nosetasha. .  Why are you talking to your father like that? did he mo-lested you that much? where were your momma when he was doing it? oops hawking her vajayay in the streets of Nigeria? How sad. Ok, since yu have no life and love ones outside NL to cry out to lemme me giv you a hint. ,   Go hang your silly ugly asrse after reading this comment. Friendship my arse. .   I have tons of friend around me so WTF do I care if someone that I don't even know his/her last name wanna comit suicide.
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by MrCork17: 12:10am On Dec 08, 2011
Natasha,,:

I have been thinking of how to put a end or maybe not at least a reduction of the f00lishness of the likes of lefulefu  and  I came up with something. Its  as easy as A B C whenever these mofo's put up a stup1d thread all you have to do is ignore, if its very hurtful just get out of the page fast because sometimes you will be tempted to comment, its going to be nice if you you see a thread created by mr cocrk or lefulefu and you see no reply   cheesy trust me this will  fraustrate them grin whether they accept it or not, since the mods are enjoying it and don't want to do anything to put a stop to it, its in our place to do something about it, if only we can ignore them, I'm ready to ignore them but are you guys ready to do the same? 

Nashasha. what did I do? undecided
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by tellwisdom: 12:12am On Dec 08, 2011
Aww poor Nosetasha. . Why are you talking to your father like that? did he mo-lested you that much? where were your momma when he was doing it? oops hawking her vajayay in the streets of Nigeria? How sad. Ok, since yu have no life and love ones outside NL to cry out to lemme me giv you a hint. , Go hang your silly ugly asrse after reading this comment. Friendship my arse. . I have tons of friend around me so WTF do I care if someone that I don't even know his/her last name wanna comit suicide.

grin grin grin grin grin grin HITSSSS HEAD ON THE WALL grin grin
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by slimyem: 12:13am On Dec 08, 2011
BABE!:

Slow Poke. grin

I meant "Slimyem is the poster of the year for the comment she made". You dig?

you know what?
save and swallow your sarcarsm.move along!
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by MrCork17: 12:16am On Dec 08, 2011
ha ha ha ha ha Slim yem <<<<<<slow poke grin grin grin
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by sugardaddy1(m): 12:16am On Dec 08, 2011
REALITY101:

@REALITY101
Lol @ "lovely bitches", I guess that was meant to be some compliment grin grin grin
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 08, 2011
you know what?
I won't start what you want.save and [size=30pt]swallow your sarcarsm.move along![/size]
[size=19pt]
DIES! lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by r231(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2011
undecided
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by 2kurupt(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2011
Mscheew! attention seeker
OP stop hating & get a life **coughs** laid
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by BABE3: 12:20am On Dec 08, 2011
slimyem:

you know what?
I won't start what you want.save and swallow your sarcarsm.move along!

Will you shut up?! I wasn't being sarcastic. You were being slow. It's possible you still don't understand what I meant by the comment sef--  grin

Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by tellwisdom: 12:21am On Dec 08, 2011
slimyansh, i bought one G-STRING for my gurlfriend and was too tight fr her. Please come and have it, if it will size ur tiny yansh embarassed embarassed

Please come at night to avoid me seeing ur tiny legs too undecided undecided
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by 195(f): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2011
I HERE BY PLACE A CURSE ON ALL OF YOU FIGHTING HERE

TOMORROW YOU ALL SHALL NAKED BAFF OUT SIDE!!

190 SAID IT angry angry
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by MrCork17: 12:23am On Dec 08, 2011
BABE!:

Will you shut up?! I wasn't being sarcastic. You were being slow. It's possible you still don't understand what I meant by the comment sef--  grin

Thats my BABE!!!!   mwaaaaaah!! kiss
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by slimyem: 12:25am On Dec 08, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=19pt]
DIES! lipsrsealed[/size]

*sprinkles holy water on him*
BABE!:

true,i didnt get u at first buh seriously,that was sarcarsm. you could have avoided the first word and still make your point.walk on for real.i aint doing no E-fights.
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by tellwisdom: 12:27am On Dec 08, 2011
slimyansh, come and have the pant before i throw it in the bin undecided undecided
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by MrCork17: 12:29am On Dec 08, 2011
bro hold up. do you realiase Slimyem & Natahasha's nyansh look like frying pan? it wouldnt fit! undecided
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

slimyansh, i bought one G-STRING for my gurlfriend and was too tight fr her. Please come and have it, if it will size your tiny yansh embarassed embarassed

Please come at night to avoid me seeing your tiny legs too undecided undecided

Stay away from this chica, I'm now her love-vendor wtching her back closely. I'mma smash your face. . So don't push me. lol I dn't fight brothers over women tho It depends tho grin

2kurupt:

Mscheew! attention seeker
OP stop hating & get a life **coughs** laid

A hor ny lil bra instead. .  

$ugardaddy:

@REALITY101
Lol @ "lovely bitches", I guess that was meant to be some compliment grin grin grin

Oops my bad. I meant lovely sister's actually lol
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by slimyem: 12:32am On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

slimyansh, come and have the pant before i throw it in the bin undecided undecided
^^go to your goat shed and talk to fellow she-goats.they'll understand your bleating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Costa Concordia: Capsized Cruise Ship Raised Back Up In Italy / 10 Fun Facts About Harvard University. / Top 10 Fastest Land Animals, Number 1 Will Amaze You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.