Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,348 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Crazy Couple - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazy Couple (1040 Views)

(PHOTOS) Meet The Latest And Most Beautiful Couple In The World. / See The Exotic Ride Of This Couple On Their Wedding Day(photo) / WOW! - World Most Beautiful Couple(photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Couple by carluva(m): 2:04am On Dec 08, 2011
A certain man & his wife quarreled. After the fight, the wife went into the bedroom. A few minutes later, the husband also trooped into the bedroom only to find the wife busy packing her suitcase! He asked "You are packing! Where are you going?" She answered "To my mother" The man paused for a while & also got his big brown pure leather suitcase & started packing his clothes. The wife angry stared, at him & said "You are packing! Where are you going?" He replied "Oh ya! I"m going to my mother!" The wife replied, "To your mother!! And what about the children! Who is going to look after them?" The man replied, "You are going to your mother! I'm going to my mother. So, the children should go to their mother !!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Couple by mikuz(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2011
hehe
really crazy!
Re: Crazy Couple by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
Stale joke for nairaland joke section. So there4 d joke yoke is now dry.
Re: Crazy Couple by mikuz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
^ honey when did you start blasting jokes like this?
Re: Crazy Couple by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
Because it is copy and paste, it is stale.

This is d 3rd time i'm reading it ere! Ah ah wich levels??!
Re: Crazy Couple by dani1luv: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
boqee. .if i talk now u would say am bias and harsh. .

--
via bluetooth
Re: Crazy Couple by mikuz(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
booqee sweetpie, dont mind them jor!
Re: Crazy Couple by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
dani1luv:

boqee. .if i talk now u would say am bias and harsh. .

--
via bluetooth
ah ah see me see walaha oh! What i said, is it too much?
When u get to read a joke more dan once, it definitely becomes dry. So u're sayin i should laff by force ni. . .?? angry
well my mikuz has said i shouldn't mind u, so i'll reserve my comment.
Re: Crazy Couple by bright007(f): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Girls Think They Know Everything / Warri No Dey Carry Last / The Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.