Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

To Geo Fluid Investor - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / To Geo Fluid Investor (984 Views)

An Investor Wanted You Won't Regret / Loan/investor Needed!for The Cultivation Of 50 Hectares Cassava / Geo Fluid Private Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Geo Fluid Investor by switchmax8: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2011
Hello fellas,
I am one of the prospective investor in Geo fluid and i wish to find more investors in this forum to form a unit whereby we can either storm their office in V.I or NSE office to tender our complain.for over 3yrs now i have not gotten concrete information on the company though i have received some meagre bonus to douse the tension of each investors.
According to what i read on one newspaper Geo fluid private placement is a scam in disguise the company owned Oceanic bank some billions the management of Geo fluid and cecilia ibru decided to use this medium to declare private place in Geo fluid whereby the bank can recoup part of the money loan to the company.
However,i have been calling a lady that represents the company in lagos is always at defensive she told me that they have been having annual AGM to my perspective they only had one and that was 2008 it was a yr after that i received the notification.I called her number a month ago a guy picked the call and told me she had motoring accident i have not confirm and i wish to call her back to reaffirm my intention and what plan the company has for the investors if truly they recognised us.
I cannot imagine an oil prospecting and management company sitting for 3yrs without declaring dividend for its investors i suspected the company is not doing well either the management does not care about the investors please,if you are one of their private place investor that took place 2008 send me email and lets discuss issues on how to get either our money back or to lay complain to the appropiate authority probably NSE which is in charge of dealing with nasty companies.
Regards,
Ken
Frank_michael2001@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Dredger Of Various Sizes For Lease And Sale / 100kmt Ago For Sale With Atb / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.