Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Will You Do If Your Tenant Gave You A Fake Name In The Agreement. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Will You Do If Your Tenant Gave You A Fake Name In The Agreement. (827 Views)

Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? / Your Tenant Refuses To Quit After Issuing Him/her A Quit Notice, What Next? / Buying Land - Have You Always Paid A Lawyer 10% For The Agreement Fee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Tenant Gave You A Fake Name In The Agreement. by whizkid311(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2011
I am really puzzled at what to do, i just found out that my tenant of four years used a fake name in the agreement we signed when he packed in. I will like to ask you all what my next line of action should be as i have not confronted him over the issue. Thanks, your replies are eagerly anticipated.

(1) (Reply)

Open Office Space To Let Up New House At Shyllon Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Palmgrove Lagos / Abuja Fct Properties; Lands, Houses, Mega Malls, Petrol Station, Factory, Hotel For Rent And Sale; J / a tastefully 3bedroom flat to let @ alapere new house all tiled for 1 year rent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.