Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Difference Between Potentiality And Reality - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Difference Between Potentiality And Reality (798 Views)

Joke: Potential And Reality / Pontential And Reality / The Difference Between Potential And Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Potentiality And Reality by dani1luv: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2011
A little boy asked his
father,Dad what is the
difference between
potentiality and reality?
The father turned to his
daughter and asked, Will
you sleep with Obasanjo
For 10million naira? the
Daughter replied; of
course Dad,I will and
gladly! The man turned to
his wife and asked Darling
will you sleep with
Dangote for 10million
naira? The wife replied,of
course honey,U knw I
will. The man turned to
his eldest son and
asked,will you sleep with
Tom cruise for 10 million
naira,the son
retorts,Daddy before nko?
I"ll be crazy not to. The
father then turned to his
little boy and said, U see!
Potentially we are sitting
on 30million naira,but in
reality,we are living with
2prostitutes and a
Homosexual!
Re: Difference Between Potentiality And Reality by frackus: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
This post is really quite interesting to make a look into it. I really enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this which have been helped me to know the differences between potentiality and reality.
Re: Difference Between Potentiality And Reality by dani1luv: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
ehen?ur welcome
Re: Difference Between Potentiality And Reality by mikuz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
lwkmd!
frackus has it gotten to that?
@dani
wetin you come dey feel like na?
Re: Difference Between Potentiality And Reality by dani1luv: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
I no feel like anything, mr francus english bin wan tear my head, choi

--
via blackberry
Re: Difference Between Potentiality And Reality by mikuz(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
@dani e never do?ok we don see am say you don buy new blackberry na.
Re: Difference Between Potentiality And Reality by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hmm nice one.
Re: Difference Between Potentiality And Reality by StudioCFR(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
weldone DANNY1 grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Lounge / Three Jokers In Heaven / Are U A "CATHOLIC"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.