Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Obanikoro Calls On Lagos State To Revisit 25k To 250k Lasu Tution Hike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Calls On Lagos State To Revisit 25k To 250k Lasu Tution Hike (601 Views)

Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi / Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega / Senators To Revisit Ceding Of Bakassi This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obanikoro Calls On Lagos State To Revisit 25k To 250k Lasu Tution Hike by AbisMan: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2011
My people, I got this in my email from someone in Lagos who works for a newspaper, said their oga told them not to publish it because na ACN they pay pass

"Senator Musiliu Obanikoro Nigeria’s High commission in Ghana learned of the proposed increase of tuition in Lagos State University LASU

Senator Obanikoro condemns in the strongest terms the continuous unjustifiable attempt to exclude the masses in Lagos by the current administration.

The Senator stated he understands the need to increase funding for LASU but increasing tuition by 1000% will further reduce if not close possibilities and opportunities to the masses, who are already struggling to stay afloat in the face of hardships arising from greed and insensitivity.

Senator Obanikoro calls on the Lagos State Governor to revisit its position on making LASU a school for the elites. Stating “It is not fair to increase tuition from N25.000 to N250.000” reminding the Governor he is a product of a Nigerian institution and to consider what he paid when attending University of Benin to today's economy."

Wetin una think my people? Is ACN really doing what is best for Lagos or do you think they are alienating some people? I mean i see some parts of Lagos in hollywood movies and i don't want to believe it is the same Lagos i hear people talking about,
Re: Obanikoro Calls On Lagos State To Revisit 25k To 250k Lasu Tution Hike by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2011
Do you have any brain at all ? ''Your friend say'' and you rushed to post it here ? Oya mention the newspaper agency where your friend works to authenticate your rumour !

(1) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Children Write Jonathan Over Blasts - My Thoughts. / The Kano Convenant / Many Other States Joined The Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.