Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Looking For Sales And Marketing Personnel For Selfcare Medical Equipments - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Looking For Sales And Marketing Personnel For Selfcare Medical Equipments (676 Views)

Brand New Sand Dredging Pumps,dredging Equipments And Spare Parts For Sale / Medical Equipments / Medical Equipments For Sale, Just Arrived. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Sales And Marketing Personnel For Selfcare Medical Equipments by jydmon: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of supplying Selfcare Medical Equipments to various parts Nigeria.

I have been doing some feasibility studies which now indicates the high possibilities of sales in the region.
Yes this might sound like another opportunity to sell to Nigerians. This happens not to be the case. My priority is to provide the average Nigerian with these kits that help them monitor their health in time to identify any issues.

Please let me know if your expertise is in Sales and Marketing.
Re: Looking For Sales And Marketing Personnel For Selfcare Medical Equipments by mismary207: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

(1) (Reply)

H / Read This If You Wanna Start Importation Business? / White Sony Laptop Just For 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.