Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Anyone Heard Of Workforce Management Centre? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Heard Of Workforce Management Centre? (1990 Views)

Tedious Documentation Process Of Workforce Outsourcing Agent / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) / Test Format Of Workforce Test Of 5th Dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Heard Of Workforce Management Centre? by kwizy1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2007
Hello Nairalanders, pls has any1 heard about Workforce management centre. they are at Gbagada Express way, Swiss house, by Ups buiding. They say they train graduates for 2weeks, after which they bring clients frm various organisations (like banking sector, oil and gas, telecommunications and government) to interview you, from which u can get recruited into any of thier client companies. Do u get me. But they say they do not guarantee u a job. they only train one on Employibility Skill Development Programme ESDP Scheme,

So here is the drill, I got invited for a test with them, wrote it yesterday, passed did two interviews immediatedly, and i got an acceptance letter to come for training next week from 2nd Oct. for two weeks. Now they say I need 2pay a sum of N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira),!!! Can u imagine. for training of two weeks. but they say d payment can be installmental, that 50% b4 trainning commences, 25% after one week of trainning and the last 25% within one month on completion of the programme. They also say u get a certificate at the end of the scheme, and they provide client companies to interview you from which if u r lucky!! u get a job,

Now someone, pls tell me, is this advisable I join the scheme, is it worth it. the money isnt an issue for me, but pls I need a genuie opinion from someone ere. honestly. If u were in my shoes, What would u do.

Thank u for ur concern and I hope 2hear from u all soon.

Cheers.

K
Re: Anyone Heard Of Workforce Management Centre? by Seun(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2007
Obviously a scam. Training ko, training ni.
Re: Anyone Heard Of Workforce Management Centre? by kwizy1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2007
Seun, tanx for the reply, but i wuz at their office for the test yday n i saw the present ppl they r training. but all i wanna knw is that is it worth a try??
Re: Anyone Heard Of Workforce Management Centre? by bibiking1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ POSTER
hey did you apply? i got a text from them but since i can not remember ever applying for the position they offered in their email i simply declined. I really think the #50,000 is extremely fishy with a clause of no guaranteed emplyment i did advice you get investigate that outfit properly and seach out their clients before you make any move
Re: Anyone Heard Of Workforce Management Centre? by Philip071: 7:50am On Jan 21, 2015
SO PRESENTLY NO RECRUITMENT GOING ON
Re: Anyone Heard Of Workforce Management Centre? by praise010(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2015
@op, WFMC is not a scam. The have an offices in Nigeria and a functional website. They are HR outsourcing firm and many people have got jobs through them. you may google them and see the results even here in Nairaland.

That said, the idea of training is novel and strange. You applied for a job offer and not for a training. If the training is worthwhile, why was it not advertised as a training? Why were you guys not told from the on-set?

Moreover, what is the training all about? Is it a professional training or what? Is there a 100% assurance that you will need that certification in a job you will secure in future?

Personally, I would advise you let them be. Since there is no guarantee of a job from them, the training is not worth it. If you need a professional qualifications, you go for it. Don't dash WFMC your money .

pls be guided. tnk u

(1) (Reply)

Compovine Aptitude Test / Oando Aptitude Test Format / INEC Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.