Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,819 members, 6,612,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 December 2021 at 08:40 AM

Boil Before Her Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boil Before Her Period (874 Views)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Is It Possible For A Girl To See Her Period Twice In A Month? / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boil Before Her Period by daurys: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2011
please house,i have observed for d third time recently that before my period,like 4 to 5 days,i will have a boil on my groin. Cant understand this new trend,cos its always painful. Does someone have an idea of what ds could mean and also,possible medications. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Someone Is Going Blind With Catarac T / Invitation To A 10 Day Cervical Cancer Screening Training/workshop / Effects Of Kissin A Partner With T.b(tuberculosis)...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.