Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? (1953 Views)

I Can't Leave Like This Anymore: Suicide Is The Next Option / This Is Biggest Nose In The World / Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Natasha2(f): 12:11am On Dec 09, 2011
Like seriously are you that jobless, that you go from thread to thread to insult me? I'm Ugly yeah I've got a big nose yeah So why can't you just quit talking about me? why insult me like your life depends on it? even if i ignore you, you wouldn't stop well feel free when ever you feel like insulting me come to this thread and do it cheesy Just remember i don't have your time so it really doesn't make any sense that you have mine. And lastly since you derive pleasure in insulting me please don't stop but do me a favour don't insult my mum angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 09, 2011
Aww this very romantic. . Now I'm beginning to dig African women. .

Honey its not just you, I am allergic to ugly people in general so please don't take it personal.

Remember you invited me into you basement? So chill its cold outside so I gotta stay for a while to be warm. . .

I only asked if your step dad mistakenly penetrated your nose in the dark. I didn't know you're this emotional. No apologies. . Why don't u have a spiritual thick skin like mine? Hoti is slightly uglier than you but she's cool with it tho. Auhmm. . Ttyl 3pm is my gym time.

As for your momma, I only asked u to say holla to her. . What's wrong with that?
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Natasha2(f): 12:28am On Dec 09, 2011
Nice like I said feel free to insult me but don't you ever involve my mum
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by chelseabmw(m): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2011
see love oo grin
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Mynd44: 12:58am On Dec 09, 2011
So Reality, are you trying to replace Pweety with Natasha? Cos this lovey thing is too mushy to be innocent.
Just kidding it's nice to see two people on NL iron out there issues
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Natasha2(f): 12:58am On Dec 09, 2011
chelseabmw:

see love oo grin
far from it
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Mynd44: 1:18am On Dec 09, 2011
Natasha,,:

far from it
Seems quite close to me
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Natasha2(f): 1:21am On Dec 09, 2011
Mynd_44:

Seems quite close to me
tufia you must be wearing shades grin
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 09, 2011
Ok Natasha listen girl I don't hate you neither do I love you.

You Michael Jackson right?
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Natasha2(f): 1:28am On Dec 09, 2011
No his cousin
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 09, 2011
What happened? Nose picking huh? Be honest
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Natasha2(f): 1:55am On Dec 09, 2011
no nose fuck1ng
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by lovelydoll: 2:03am On Dec 09, 2011
Natasha,,:

Like seriously are you that jobless, that you go from thread to thread to insult me? I'm Ugly yeah I've got a big nose yeah So why can't you just quit talking about me? why insult me like your life depends on it? even if i ignore you, you wouldn't stop well feel free when ever you feel like insulting me come to this thread and do it cheesy Just remember i don't have your time so it really doesn't make any sense that you have mine. And lastly since you derive pleasure in insulting me please don't stop but do me a favour don't insult my mum angry angry angry angry angry angry

lol your nose doesn't look big compared to other africans.
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by 195(f): 2:03am On Dec 09, 2011
Natty I think he likes you

thats what he always does

reality bro - shes only 16

quit this BS  grin  grin
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 09, 2011
Shut up 190. . You know my kinda girls don't you? Btw I heard in Nigeria no law against fucking a minor. .
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Natasha2(f): 2:11am On Dec 09, 2011
lovelydoll:

lol your nose doesn't look big compared to other africans
yeah that's what people who have seen me say I hope you weren't being ironic?  undecided
anyways thats my girl friend not me, we look alike though  cheesy

190_@:

Natty I think he likes you

thats what he always does

reality bro - shes only 16

quit this BS  grin  grin

Nah its okay his life depends on it, sure you don't want him to commit suicide do you?  cheesy I just hate it when he insults my mum
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Mynd44: 2:32am On Dec 09, 2011
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Natasha2(f): 2:33am On Dec 09, 2011
^why the dot? abi period?
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 09, 2011
Tasha can I climb inside your nose? The temperature dropped too low today somewhat cold.

If peeps could really commit suicide because internet people trust me #dave Iron on yahoo would hav been dead 4yrs ago.

I already told u how thick my spiritual skin is and no word penetrates it nada
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
Maybe he wants to 4k ur nostril, his joystick is probably that tiny,
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by jackpot(f): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2011
ok, Reality pls and pls, don't involve her folks. It's unorthodox
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
jackpot:

ok, Reality pls and pls, don't involve her folks. It's unorthodox

Throwing your rubies in the pig sty, eh?
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Natasha2(f): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
REALITY101:

Tasha can I climb inside your nose? The temperature dropped too low today somewhat cold.

If peeps could really commit suicide because internet people trust me #dave Iron on yahoo would hav been dead 4yrs ago.

I already told u how thick my spiritual skin is and no word penetrates it nada
ITS ONE THING TO BE SUP1D AND ITS ANOTHER THING TO SHOW IT TO THE WORLD, I CREATED A THREAD FOR YOU TO INSULT ME AS YOU LIKE, AND I GUESS IN YOUR DICTIONARY IT MEANS WHAT YOU SAID IS GETTING TO ME, shocked WOW YOU'RE DUMB BROTHER COS IF WHAT YOU SAID GETS TO ME EVEN ONE BIT I WOULDN'T CREATE A THREAD DEDICATED TO INSULTING ME, SO PLEASE DON'T BE STUP1D TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO COMPREHEND BEFORE YOU POST, RUBBISH THICK SKIN THIS THIN SKIN THAT PHEWWWW WHAT A BOZO cheesy
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Natasha2(f): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2011
musKeeto:

Maybe he wants to 4k your nostril, his joystick is probably that tiny,
YEAH ITS NOT BIGGER THAN A MATCH STICK cheesy
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by Youngsage: 12:01am On Mar 30, 2012
Really... This thread is...
neva mind
Re: Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? by yemmytcm(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hmmmmm.....what a thread. !
Tasha,take it easy.
Mr. Reality,jeje

(1) (Reply)

Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! / My Canadian Friend Said Nairaland Is Childish And I Think Its True / David Mark Adopts 3 Children Of Late Lieutenant-colonel ochigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.