Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

How To Make Use Of $5 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Use Of $5 Million (1260 Views)

CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips / Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics / 10 Simple Steps To Build A $5 Million Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Use Of $5 Million by Recs(m): 2:57am On Dec 09, 2011
How can you help a friend who just won a woopie $5 million. He is asking how he should spend it. what should he do with it. he is just 29years old and no stable Job yet.
Re: How To Make Use Of $5 Million by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
Now he don't know what to do with 5million naira, let he go and marry, raise children,at least he can command some respect in his community,
I this in not a good ideas, can we reach an agreement, where i will pay him 1.5% per year for ten years, to invested in my palm plantation farm
Re: How To Make Use Of $5 Million by oothoney: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2011
do you mean N 5M or USD 5M?
Re: How To Make Use Of $5 Million by Recs(m): 1:36am On Dec 10, 2011
Yes I mean $5miliion (5 million USD). please Just tell me what he can do with it. No patnership
Re: How To Make Use Of $5 Million by ajadek(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2011
Invest in me.5% monthly,
Re: How To Make Use Of $5 Million by rango2011(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2011
Invest in food business, establish large farms producing stuff like onions,garlic, etc setup a cheap statewide vegetable market.start an expprting business, look for agricultural products to export.
Re: How To Make Use Of $5 Million by VoodooDoll(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
Store $2.5m for your children and their children.
- $1.0m in safe assets (eg US treasuries -  embarassed)
- $1m in Cash (basket of currencies)
- get a quality property for $0.5m
TOTAL: $2.5m

Then put $1m in an investment paying you 5% per annum - ($50k income per year)

Once you've done that, you should have $1.5m left to invest in business or whatever takes your fancy,

If you fall on your face, then that serves you right for taking advice from anonymous posters on Nairaland (assuming any of this is true)!
Re: How To Make Use Of $5 Million by NetAllianz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
Buy and Sell AGO (Diesel) in the Niger Delta, Buy @ N10,000 per Drum and Sell @ N18,000 per Drum including N2,000 Security Settlement. So N18,000 Less N12,000 equal N6,000.

That Represents over 30% per Run and you will have two runs a Month. With N100m you can imagine the returns.

Call +2348088365849 for Details.
Re: How To Make Use Of $5 Million by webcash(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2011
[b]HI, If you still have such money to invest in a business, permit me to suggest you go into transportation - Tipper. I currently am selling sharp sand in ibeju-lekki, Lagos and with what I have discovered, owning a sound tipper can beat your imagination in terms of returns.

Lets do a quick analysis, If you invest 5.4m in buying a sound truck (MAN diesel or Mack), and you base you daily return as low as 30k after all expenses, that is 30k x 6working days = 180k and in 27working days, we will be looking at 27 x 30k = 810k in 1month, In 1yr, assuming there were no distortion in the flow of returns, we should have apprx 9.7m - 5.4m = 4.3m as profit.
this is just one truck, imagine having like 10?
Pls note that this is not without a good plan which I can assist. 

But should you want to invest in land, this is also a good venture, but it could take time to mature especially if you want to resell. With your fund, I can get you arces of land around Ajah, lekki-epe area, Lagos. with the kind of money you have in your possession, you can invest in real estate business in Nigeria. I also currently have 10 hectares of land at awoyaya along lekki-epe xpressway, with C of O selling for just N70m/hectare. With this you can build and run an estate. This land strategically located for estate.

Contact me 07033146262 or mejitech@yahoo.com
[/b]
Re: How To Make Use Of $5 Million by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2011
Throw it to the river.
Re: How To Make Use Of $5 Million by Recs(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2011
Thanks
Re: How To Make Use Of $5 Million by ochukoccna: 5:42am On Dec 19, 2011
See NL scam artistes dropping their digits without been asked for it. Thieves.
Re: How To Make Use Of $5 Million by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2011
Dreamer wake up from your dream. Go and get a job and stop hoping for the day you will win lotto.

(1) (Reply)

Express Company From India To Nigeria / Nigerian Firms Remain Small Compared With South Africa's / Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.