Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Best Event Provider In The Uk - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Best Event Provider In The Uk (621 Views)

Tower Of Ivory: Best Event Ushering Company In Lagos / R&k Decor: The Best Event Decorators In Town / Get The Best Event Center For Your Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Event Provider In The Uk by Abz: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
I was hesitant to agree with my young sister that just got wedded to use their service. I never heard about them before. She was adamant that she had done her research and comfortable with the company. Since it was my proud responsibility to pay for it all and honestly saw the joy in her eyes, I decided to go with the flow. I went on their website, and immediately impressed (although it could be improved), something about it made me to go ahead. I filled the form and within few minutes they got in touch with me. After few seconds on the phone, I got the impression that all they wanted me to do was to put my feet on the couch and relax. They would do all the planning. I was impressed, especially about their professionalism. When the special day came, I was blown away. We went for the Event Planning option. They took the whole hassle in the planning away, and delivered with a huge satisfaction. Compared to most wedding I had visited, I will give them a very high mark. We can't wait to receive the photos and the video of the wedding, knowing what I had seen already, enough said. Being a starting company, the least I could do is to tell others about them, check them out, you will not be let down. Their website is listed below.

www.pixth.biz

(1) (Reply)

Want A Sleek N Royal Weddin And Occassion / Madonna Concerts And Shows / Rafto Prize 2012 Awarded To Nnimo Bassey Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.