Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) (11851 Views)

Buhari's Questionable Deal With Qatar - Olusegun Adeniyi / Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2011
Intrepid!:

This i.d.i.o.t is a back-stabbing, double-faced Arrow! Why didn't he speak out during those turbulent days? Now he is out of Government and largely irrelevant, he is attempting to hug the limelight, Expect a book from Reuben Abati too!

Hmmm! will reuben abati be any different from segun adeniyi. i thought he(segun) swore to this "oath of secrecy" stuff that was administered to close govt officials then. Mr Reuben Abati was very critical of the govt and now he was offered an appointment as the spokesman of this same govt he criticed. all the noise he was making was just for an appointment. its a shame. angry
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by kunyeo(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2011
It baffles when people talk in utter ignorance.Somebody even asked why Adeniyi didnt talk when Yardua was alive.Learn from this story- Krushev had just assumed leadership of the USSR after the death of Stalin and in one of his public meetings, he was criticizing his former boss's policies when a voice came from the crowd, 'When Stalin was commiting all these evil,why didnt you talk?' There was total silence and Krushev asked 'Who said that?' When no one showed up, he calmly reply, 'Now you know why I didnt talk back then!'
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by olobspato: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2011
I am a yorubaman and what Segun did is what sickens me about us. Gbenga adeboye (GOD bless him) said this before his death. Cowardly and self seeking to say the least!
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by manchy7531: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2011
Segun Adeniyi is a SNITCH!!!

It runs in their blood.Ngati Ngati blood.

At the end it was dora akuyili that faced the cabals with courage,called a spade a spade and that was what brought GEJ to power.

it just sick to know that these ngati people will never change their cowardly& snitchy ways
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by nagoma(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2011
@kinguwumen

Its better late than never. The public wishes to know what happened in the last days of the late president.
Never again in the history of this country should such a calamity befall us. The core north has lost political relevance because their elites were unpatriotic, myopic and egocentric during the incident. The NLC was also timid during the incident.

Obasanjo had the best ever chance of developing and moving nigeria forward and avoiding all the mistakes of the past. He was evil and messed everything up he forced a dying man on us . No body will ever have such a chance and cooperation and national and international support as OBJ had . He had the qualification, the training and the experiece .He also had sufficient resources. He was a failure , he failed nigeria and now he is clowning about it all. Shame on him!!
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by Kx: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2011
What does he aim to achieve by exposing the strongly held secrets of his ex- boss last days on earth?
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by Rhino5dm: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2011
Another self propelled arrogant dolt displaying the crack on his air-filled head.

Now, answer this. . .
Where was Dora when Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka was protesting on the street of Abuja to free Jonadunce from shackles of the cabals against the threat of police IGP and other government security agencies ? Or is Tunde Bakare an Igbo name?

Where was Dora when Save the Nigeria Group was organising rallies protesting that goatluck should be freed from the apron Turai put on him in her kitchen?

Were was Dora when Saharareporters's owner Sowore was busy exposing the grand schemes of the cabals via publishing detailed classified information about the factual situation and condition of Yar adua? Is Sowore an igbo name?

Dora is just a snake and a damn betrayal, as she was part of the cabals. Until when was out-played by the kitchen cabinet members, before moving to more confortable side.

manchy7531:

At the end it was dora akuyili that faced the cabals with courage,called a spade a spade and that was what brought GEJ to power.

it just sick to know that these ngati people will never change their cowardly& snitchy ways
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by nagoma(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2011
while His sharamuta wife turai phucked half of the PDP bigwigs and pimped out her daughters to the highest bidder(or is it diker?). May he (yaradua) eternally rot in hell cos he took us back to the abacha era. asswipe.

Are drug addicts allowed here on NL? Obama talked of MSMs only . abi?
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by IYANGBALI: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2011
manchy7531:

shut the fok up oponu ode tongue
Intrepid!:

This i.d.i.o.t is a back-stabbing, double-faced Arrow! Why didn't he speak out during those turbulent days? Now he is out of Government and largely irrelevant, he is attempting to hug the limelight, Expect a book from Reuben Abati too!
abeg ask the mumu for me
OK_2_NV:

[size=25pt]while His sharamuta wife turai phucked half of the PDP bigwigs and pimped out her daughters to the highest bidder(or is it diker?). May he (yaradua) eternally rot in hell cos he took us back to the abacha era. asswipe[/size]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,was her toto that sweet? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by lastpage: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2011
For a Country to develop, "a few structures" must show integrity!

Among which is the Judiciary, which must be truthful and fearless.

The Military, which must be upright, selfless and dedicated.

The Populace, which must be steadfast in defending their God-given human rights

But even more important is the "Fourth Arm" of a Republic, The Press!
The Press must be a guardian of THE TRUTH, at all times.

The way Segun Adeniyi, (whom l know very well and in person) criticized and penned very incisive articles against the Government and policies of IBB, Abacha, OBJ, e.t.c, we thought when he was given the opportunity to be a scribe in Government, that he would live up to the same standard and yardstick, he has always measured others with!

But alas, the "typical Nigerian" in him, the "Typical Press-man" in him came to the fore!
History will judge Segun Adeniyi as on of those people who say "Do as l say, Dont mind how l actually do"!

By writing all these "rehash of history", Segun wants to appear still relevant and "worth listening to"?

Truth is no matter what he says now, he has"shown his color and lost ALL CREDIBILITY". He should shut-the-feck-up!

Again, he reminds me of another journalist l use to respect and admire, until he stepped into Segun Adeniyi's Shoe at Aso Rock!

Reuben, son of Kii'baati! Shameless Journalists!

Lastpage
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by Basics007: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2011
Funniest aspect of the book for me is this
Some women came to pay courtesy visit to Dame Patience Goodluck and asked "what of oga?". Mrs Goodluck replied "Oga is in the office reading newspapers" And she continued "abi no be newspapers Turai give am to dey read?" Lmfao!
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by porka: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2011
Segun we've heard you,  almost everything in the book is already known by half the population. What we don't know and want know quickly is WHY DID YARADUA NOT RESIGN IN THE FACE OF THE DEBILITATING HEALTH? WAS HE BRAIN DEAD? DID TURAI, (OR YOU, AMBASSADOR PINDA, ETC) ADVISE THE LATE PRESIDENT TO HOLD ON TO POWER AT ALL COST?
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by nagoma(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2011
I don't know what the reasons are , but holding on to power  by leaders even when they cannot function or when they are no longer needed is the rule rather than the exception. The extreme cases are of course the examples of Egypt ( took longer and more deaths to resolve than the Yar Adua situation) , Yemen, Libya, Syria , Zimbabwe etc.
I am sure if the present Nigerian president would have such a chronic I'll health ( God forbid , i do not wish anybody certainly not my president even a headache or common cold) a cabal will appear to prolong his rule.the fact that Nigerias case was resolved in a relatively short time, no killings or losses of lives and was resolved even before Yar Adua's death is a credit to the country.
Looking at issues critically some people will say ,  even now GEJ is kept in office by a cabal and not by the will of the majority Nigerians as he is maintaining a failed state that is falling to pieces and crushing right before his eyes while he watches pathetically , helplessly and cluelessly. A true referendum would never return such clueless man.
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by fushi: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2011
Known Story.
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by Ribaman(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2011
I still marvel at the way we are reacting to Mr Adeniyi's memoirs. Look, this country ain't going no where until Govt officials and public officials learn that there is no secret in what they say and do. We all lie and lie that we want a virile democracy, yet we are attacking a man who has the guts to try and live out one of the keystones of true democracy. Kia, Nigerians una tire me!!
  cry cry
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by initiate: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2011
please where can i get the book to buy and how much
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by PeeBee: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^^^ hope this helps

Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by DRANOEL(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2011
and condeliza rice just said obj wanted 3rd term. the question is why didnt she say so while on seat? the answer, there's an air of decorum you exhibit while in certain positions!

i'll advice u NL politicians,warriors,analysts and social crusaders who have little or no influence on the affairs of the country to go;
1.buy the book
2.read it
3.study it

and then compare notes before logging online to blast a man because u read what could best be discribed a little passage in a volumous book!
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by initiate: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2011
PeeBee:

^^^^ hope this helps

not available at recommended retail price
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by PeeBee: 6:36am On Dec 24, 2011
^^^Maybe they want to make extra profit. You could wait till all the hype goes down.
Ps: how much is it going for? I know the online version is about $15
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by dustydee: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2011
The guy don hammer. shocked His MBA is working.
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by Genius100: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2011
Nigerians truly have a very low IQ. If you are insulting Segun because he published his memoir, you are a big i-diot. Would you not prefer to get the accounts from someone that was in Aso rock as opposed to the crass rumor mongering that pervades Nigerian media?
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by initiate: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
i ran all over to look for this book and i was quite dissapointed. there was no major scoop in there, rather its a summary of all one could have gathered from the news over the years. the only new gist is that army personell were riding the the armory to steal weapons for the militants. the book is just overhyped because of the position he held; i think the guy could have done better.

i would rather recommend swamp full of dollars, michael peel; found it more engaging and it gave deeper insight into some hidden activities in the country
Re: Yar'Adua Wilted Away In Office - Book By Olusegun Adeniyi (Fmr Spokesman) by mensdept: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
Well what can I say. A great summary to the pathetic leadership and complacent populace called Nigeria.

Does it not make you dayum angry that the so-called head of state was so sick, and still decided to be appointed president for the country?

Does it not make you dayum angry that the so-called president of Black Africa's finest had to go to Germany for medical checkup and then to Saudi Arabia?

Does it not make you dayum angry that idiots in his admin are telling us bull.poo that "behind closed doors" Yar a Die said this and that. PLEAZZZZ!

And for the ejot that says he's Rhino.5dm, you ask where was Dora, where was Dora, the only person who rightfully said publicly that Yar Adua and his family has told Nigerians to go to hell (LOL), yet where was Yar Adua for 30 days?

Useless set of fools

SIGH

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ To Send Soldiers To Mali To Fight Islamist. / Interview With Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnap Suspect / Boko Haram Attacks Shani Town In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.