Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Need Arcades Back To Nigeria,lagos Who Supports That? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Arcades Back To Nigeria,lagos Who Supports That? (784 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Arcades Back To Nigeria,lagos Who Supports That? by wimpyA: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2007
guys imagine,arcades back to nigeria and we have all games ranging from pes(soccer) to fighting games and adventure games back to the country.wht do you guys think about that.then thoes who wanna take the game a s profession would be going places in region and contesting with other people from different parts of the world like japan,euro and america.what do you guys think about that?would be tight right?

ineed peoples opinons about this case men ,whos feeling me? holla back one love to yyou all men
Re: I Need Arcades Back To Nigeria,lagos Who Supports That? by Seun(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2007
1) We already have arcades.
2) But we don't have professional video game contests.

(1) (Reply)

Xbox Moding (converting) / Cheap Website Design / Spelling Bee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.