Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,751 members, 7,865,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Springbank Hopefuls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Springbank Hopefuls (644 Views)

UBA Hopefuls,pls Read This! / First Bank Hopefuls!!! / 2012 SON Hopefuls:lets Converge Here For Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Springbank Hopefuls by Afroprince(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2007
Hi Fellas, Springbank has finally started calling, Congratulations to all those that has received a call and there letters. Please keep praying for us all and I hope to get my own call soon,I nearly felt bad  when i didn't get a call but now i understand everyone that did the test will be called right? I know of a girl that wasn't among all of us that was called that now has a letter,she was called alone for medicals and interviews. Well Lets keep praying and waiting our turns and calls will come, one love to everyone of us.

(1) (Reply)

Test Venue For Firstinland Test In Ph / Opportunities Of It Students From Polytechnics / High Profile Vacancies For Professionals In A Leading Pfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.