Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

'i Have Killed Your Children, Come And Get The Bodies': Chilling Phone Call Fath - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'i Have Killed Your Children, Come And Get The Bodies': Chilling Phone Call Fath (734 Views)

We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) / I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect / The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i Have Killed Your Children, Come And Get The Bodies': Chilling Phone Call Fath by slimyem: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
A father woke his two children and slit their throats while they desperately tried to fight him off before calling his ex-wife to say: 'I have killed your children'.

Jean Francis Say, 62, murdered his eight-year-old daughter Regina and son Rolls, 10, (pictured above) to 'spite' his estranged wife Adjoua, 44, after he was told he was to be evicted from their three-bedroom flat
read more,
http://lindaikeji..com/2011/12/i-have-killed-your-children-come-and.html#more

Re: 'i Have Killed Your Children, Come And Get The Bodies': Chilling Phone Call Fath by slimyem: 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
the son

Re: 'i Have Killed Your Children, Come And Get The Bodies': Chilling Phone Call Fath by Lasinoh: 5:09am On Dec 10, 2011
Black/African MEN have gone 'nu-ku-lar' I tellya! cry

[size=20pt]He then phoned Adjoua accusing her of 'defaming him on Facebook' saying 'I have killed your children. I have killed your children. I have called the police and am waiting for them.'[/size]

Another FaceBook madness.
God forbid me to ever join that nasty thing of a place.
No privacy. . . na so so tatafo and gossip full for dia with jobless creatures.
TWA!!!

1. Never marry an old frustrated man whose peh-nis would die before the end of your marriage.
Man 62, woman 44. 10 year-old twins. shocked

2. Never discuss your marital life with FACEBOOK friends!!!!!

3. Never evict a man from his own home. . . instead LEAVE for him. WOMEN GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARZZZES AND GET YOUR OWN HOUSES!!!! Nothing like a 'scorned' Black/African man in the western world.

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of The Our Reactions To The Aluu Killing. We All Killed Them. / Lagos Traffic Laws Turned Me Into A 'pick- Pocket' - Ex- Okada Rider / A Boy Of 9 Hanged Himself Over Bullying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.