Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" (18763 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by stagger: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2011
Jencejyde:

grin grin grin Big Boy!

No be big boy matter. Office closes Dec 22; no be when dem ask for Dec salary, I go dey quote Pope pay! Who get dat kind time to dey go Google Pope pay or pay of any other person when the only pay I should concern myself with is that of the people wey dey work to put food for my family table?
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Jencejyde(m): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2011
stagger:

No be big boy matter. Office closes Dec 22; no be when dem ask for Dec salary, I go dey quote Pope pay! Who get dat kind time to dey go Google Pope pay or pay of any other person when the only pay I should concern myself with is that of the people wey dey work to put food for my family table?
grin grin grin grin grin Bros u no go wound me with laff here oh, I feel you jare!
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Jencejyde(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2011
musKeeto:

Lmao, I was actually expecting that. I would do you a favor by not disclosing much, but I was shocked the first time I had to do remittance (my parish being an Area hq in Rivers State). Money from even the house fellowships was included. This was apart from 100% tithe and other information I would not like to disclose. After calculating the number of parishes under my area, I did the multiplication through zones, regions and all. The figure was so staggering (lol), and my conscience won't allow me to contribute to such 'madness'. It just won't. I still give offerings but I ensure my tithes are given to a brother in need or gifts for people.

I'm first a Christian then a Nigerian.  We have become a very religious country, to the point of sheer laziness. We now believe in God for everything. This has been the focus of most of my posts.  I accept your handshake. Even brothers fight.
First, thank you for accepting we are entitle to our views. You're also entitled to yours. I've no beef with tithes and offerings. In fact, I steer away from such arguments as best as I can. Do I believe in tithes? NO. Does it matter? Well, would paying or not paying tithes earn one salvation?

1 Corinthians
I appeal to you, brothers and sisters,[a] in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought. 11 My brothers and sisters, some from Chloe’s household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12 What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas[b]”; still another, “I follow Christ.”
13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so no one can say that you were baptized in my name. 16 (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.) 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel—not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

Romans 14
Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. 2 One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. 3 The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. 4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.
5 One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind. 6 Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. 7 For none of us lives for ourselves alone, and none of us dies for ourselves alone. 8 If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

I don't believe God would give me something in order to throw it to the wind. If one suspects a pastor is stealing or eating his tithes, he has every right to question the pastor,  God didn't make us fools. How can you feed wrong? And ask God to judge? That pastor go fat wella o,

It's also amazing how most Nigerians would run to the Europe and America whose economies are 'crashing' now,  don't deceive yourself. I suspect if I got you a visa, you'd be on that pulpit next Sunday testifying to God.

A short story before I get to bed.
While visiting an Asian country last year, I got on one of the buses. Upon entering the bus, a stranger walked up to my friend and asked of my nationality. He was so elated when my friend told him I was Nigerian that he almost suffocated me with hugs. After he had alighted from the bus, I asked my friend what had made a total stranger so happy to see me. He said the stranger was a Muslim and had heard Nigerians were Muslims. To say I was shocked was beyond an understatement.

I learnt a valuable lesson that day. You see, when that stranger hugged me, he wasn't hugging me, he was hugging an identity 'Muslim'. That perception immediately transformed me to one of his brothers in just a second. All humans have one way or the other treated people this way. Nairaland is an anonymous forum and sometimes from people's comments, we create a wrong perception about them. I feel that most of us here are Christians, but this story should apply to everyone. Learn to appreciate people for who they are, not where they're from or their background. Learn to look at both sides of the coin. Let's stop behaving like our foolish politicians. That someone doesn't agree with your opinion doesn't necessarily mean he disagrees with your person.

Let's preach love as Jesus taught it. Even if one is not a Christian, one can learn valuable lessons from the life of Jesus. I've learnt a lot from some Hindu friends I have, even Buddhism too. When you open your mind more, you begin to see and understand the universality of God's word, the Bible. You begin to understand and grasp slowly love that transcends skin color, accent or class.

One love to everyone. Sleep don dey catch me, 

Nice one! sir, you don dey sleep? grin grin grin Program dey on oh, Daddy dey preach at about now oh, grin grin
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by alanbolo(m): 12:39am On Dec 15, 2011
musKeeto:

>>  We have become a very religious country, to the point of sheer laziness. We now believe in God for everything. This has been the focus of most of my posts.  I accept your handshake. Even brothers fight.
First, thank you for accepting we are entitle to our views. You're also entitled to yours. I've no beef with tithes and offerings. In fact, I steer away from such arguments as best as I can. Do I believe in tithes? NO. Does it matter? Well, would paying or not paying tithes earn one salvation?

1 Corinthians ,
>>> 11) My brothers and sisters, some from Chloe’s household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12 What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas[b]”; still another, “I follow Christ.”
13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Romans 14
Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. 2 One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. 3 The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. 4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.
5 One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind. 6 Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. 7 For none of us lives for ourselves alone, and none of us dies for ourselves alone. 8 If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

I don't believe God would give me something in order to throw it to the wind. If one suspects a pastor is stealing or eating his tithes, he has every right to question the pastor,  God didn't make us fools. How can you feed wrong? And ask God to judge? That pastor go fat wella o,

It's also amazing how most Nigerians would run to the Europe and America whose economies are 'crashing' now,  don't deceive yourself. I suspect if I got you a visa, you'd be on that pulpit next Sunday testifying to God.

Remain Blessed.  We need to wake up to REALITIES of LIFE,   Lack of knowledge have blinded us inwardly.

It's time we access ourselves individually and stop follow follow for Grand Name sake, I belong here or there.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Gentleboby: 12:45am On Dec 15, 2011
musKeeto

Thanks for your comment in fact I love this forum, I could see a lot of people with their wisdom means we can as well move the nation forward. You see one thing is missing in Nigeria is the truth they lost it because of money and only God can judge the world.

The Bible we are carrying makes everything easy as you can understand it simple just THE WORD OF GOD and other secret is HOLY SPIRIT for the choosing one, if you look at your bible in 1 CORINTHIANS 12:1-31 and see

[b][i]1Co:12:1: Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
1Co:12:2: Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
1Co:12:3: Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
1Co:12:4: Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
1Co:12:5: And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
1Co:12:6: And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
1Co:12:7: But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co:12:8: For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co:12:9: To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co:12:10: To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co:12:11: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
1Co:12:12: For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
1Co:12:13: For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1Co:12:14: For the body is not one member, but many.
1Co:12:15: If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co:12:16: And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co:12:17: If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
1Co:12:18: But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
1Co:12:19: And if they were all one member, where were the body?
1Co:12:20: But now are they many members, yet but one body.
1Co:12:21: And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
1Co:12:22: Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
1Co:12:23: And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
1Co:12:24: For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:
1Co:12:25: That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
1Co:12:26: And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
1Co:12:27: Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
1Co:12:28: And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
1Co:12:29: Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
1Co:12:30: Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?
1Co:12:31: But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
[/b]
If one pastor can not heal,bless you or prophesy to you that does no mean others pastor can not do it therefore see what happen in our society today no love, blasphemy, condemnation and attacked even within ministers of God in the country where there is little problems togetherness could have resolved But devil allows love of money reigned within that brought hatred weapon, now because of big money members are no longer call God of universe again but God their Leaders, If leader has no much money or degree the believe of his God is empty. my people of the world lets worship God not curse money nor hypocrisy so that we can see the truth in qualities.

We all know that God is unquestionable and lets preach all that in the bible and practise them may God help us.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by futurehome: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
SHOUT HALLELUJAH
JESUS WILL DO A NEW THING (3X)

IN MY FAMILY
JESUS WILL DO A NEW THING

SHOUT HALLELUJAH

IN YOUR FAMILY

SHOUT HALLELUJAH

IN OUR NATION
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2011
@Muskeeto, please be mindful of the way you call men of God names, judge no one please and talk no ash words to men of God, God who has call them and infact the call is upon everyone of us (cos we have been mandated to preach the gospel to every creature, so we are also called), God will be the judge so leave that for God. in your privacy sincerely ask God for forgivess, most people come here to call these pastors names and God allow devourer in their lives, and soon they forget their sins and run to the same pastor for prayers, the solution wont be the prayers but to confess and repent.

my brother muskeeto, repent and others calling the men of God names, please God is not foolish. be careful and be mindful. and to warn again to all nairalanders, i just cant imagine the way you guys pounce on pastors and churches when it comes to the mention of pastor of church?

be care you all, God is watching and devil too is looking at those who will become prey.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2011
@ muskeeto, i am coming for you again, i will not join others to curse you, never, am not to judge you from what i read from you, but my dear, you have not done it well, if you have tasted God at all you will know He is not only a merciful God but also a judge, full of wrath and indignation, burning fire, consuming fire, please go and repent in dust and ashes, fast and cry out for forgiveness, am not counting sin on you but you have sinned, ask God to wash you and come back here again on a fresh post to confess publicly.

on the other note, the way you talk shows you dont regard God too, may you not die before you know the truth that God is real as well as heaven and hell is real. a true child of God does not talk the way you do. come to Jesus Christ, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2011
caropy:

@ muskeeto, i am coming for you again, i will not join others to curse you, never, am not to judge you from what i read from you, but my dear, you have not done it well, if you have tasted God at all you will know He is not only a merciful God but also a judge, full of wrath and indignation, burning fire, consuming fire, please go and repent in dust and ashes, fast and cry out for forgiveness, am not counting sin on you but you have sinned, ask God to wash you and come back here again on a fresh post to confess publicly.

on the other note, the way you talk shows you dont regard God too, may you not die before you know the truth that God is real as well as heaven and hell is real. a true child of God does not talk the way you do. come to Jesus Christ, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
caropy:

@Muskeeto, please be mindful of the way you call men of God names, judge no one please and talk no ash words to men of God, God who has call them and infact the call is upon everyone of us (cos we have been mandated to preach the gospel to every creature, so we are also called), God will be the judge so leave that for God. in your privacy sincerely ask God for forgivess, most people come here to call these pastors names and God allow devourer in their lives, and soon they forget their sins and run to the same pastor for prayers, the solution wont be the prayers but to confess and repent.

my brother muskeeto, repent and others calling the men of God names, please God is not foolish. be careful and be mindful. and to warn again to all nairalanders, i just cant imagine the way you guys pounce on pastors and churches when it comes to the mention of pastor of church?

be care you all, God is watching and devil too is looking at those who will become prey.

LMAO
Did you read my posts? I doubt that.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by stagger: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2011
caropy:

Why you dey bother yourself? I have seen many of his type and I know where they usually end up. Sad thing is that the curse moves in generations and you see children down to the 4th generation suffering things they know nothing about because one of their forefathers was a careless talker, making jest of the things of God.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by freshera: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2011
Stagger, na wa.

I said Google the pay[b] if [/b] you want to know. I do not know it myself cos its unnecessary but I have seen the web link before. So I said if you want to know.

The 'if' is implied.

All the insults, I send them back to you.

All I know is logic and faith can go together sometimes. Transparency and accountability should start from where? The church

The source of money is[b] from the members [/b] not the pastors so under the law, in a good country,the statement of ccounts should be accessible.

God bless.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
stagger:

Why you dey bother yourself? I have seen many of his type and I know where they usually end up. Sad thing is that the curse moves in generations and you see children down to the 4th generation suffering things they know nothing about because one of their forefathers was a careless talker, making jest of the things of God.

Mr. if you have a problem with your life, go and solve it somewhere else. If you've nothing reasonable to contribute to this thread apart from curses and threats, why not go to the closest transformer, and peck it.
You've never seen any of my type. With the level I'm at now, I doubt if your generation would ever be better than mine. If an argument based on logic is too difficult for you to comprehend, then move to another thread. Stop adding extra pages to this topic with your crap.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by dare2think: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2011
caropy:

Please shut it.

Your Men Of God are Frauds.

A country of full of religiousness yet amongst the most corrupt nations.

Who called these Men?  Did anyone apart from them witness their calling? where you present when God called to them?

Everyone claims they are called, and you just believe based on that and their staged theatrics (I refuse to call the miracles).

They are mere mortals that will die at some point, just like any other person.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Goshen360(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2011
musKeeto:

Mr. if you have a problem with your life, go and solve it somewhere else. If you've nothing reasonable to contribute to this thread apart from curses and threats, why not go to the closest transformer, and peck it.
You've never seen any of my type. With the level I'm at now, I doubt if your generation would ever be better than mine. If an argument based on logic is too difficult for you to comprehend, then move to another thread. Stop adding extra pages to this topic with your crap.

@ musKeeto,
You are one us that will reform this generation and i am commited also. If these people cannot simply understand we are not against God, Christ, Church and the biblical teaching of Christ and bible, i wonder what they will understand. I am sick and tired of this generation who come here elevating men of God even more than the God they serve.

We love men of God, we respect them as our spiritual heads in the body of Christ but if we question some actitivities in the church of Christ by these men of God who we believe they are suppose to know better, nuture us and be our examples as a way of contending for the biblical faith and truth, some people (men of God followers) will label us names.

LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN (including your pastor) A LIAR. WHY? Because, your pastor can preach the bible out of his ideas and wishes just to achieve his aims and objectives. If not, we wont have all this non-sense of bathing in beaches, rubbing special soap/oil, drinking anointing oil, praying in name of mary that even Christ died for, worshinng men of God and praying with mantles etc. THE FACT THAT  THESE THINGS ARE RECORDED IN THE DOESNT MAKE THEM DOCTRINAL AND PRACTICE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS. BUT THE FOUNDATION OF GOD STAND SURE AND EVERLASTING. LET'S RAISE THE STANDARD AND BANNER OF GOD WHICH IS LOVE, FAITH IN JESUS, HIS TEACHINGS AND CHARACTER.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by thimbook2(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2011
someone started a thread just to update us folks who couldnt make it out there and out came all the unpracticed theeological arguementators and social commentary experts, pls, stop derailing us, abeg!

@WAKS1; God bless ur heart for the initiative

@Dollz, dollz, oh, dollz, u're really an angel jare, abeg, wey the rest of the prayer points for the other dayz, u stopped on Tuesday. Even with the broadband, some of us simply can't get 'nuff time to log on and watch, the times i get free in the day's from 3am mid-morning etc, pls, don't mind 'em, continue else mail me: rewired_ice@yahoo.com; may this be the beginning of new things for you too
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by stagger: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2011
goshen360:

@ musKeeto,
You are one us that will reform this generation and i am commited also. If these people cannot simply understand we are not against God, Christ, Church and the biblical teaching of Christ and bible, i wonder what they will understand. I am sick and tired of this generation who come here elevating men of God even more than the God they serve.

We love men of God, we respect them as our spiritual heads in the body of Christ but if we question some actitivities in the church of Christ by these men of God who we believe they are suppose to know better, nuture us and be our examples as a way of contending for the biblical faith and truth, some people (men of God followers) will label us names.

LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN (including your pastor) A LIAR. WHY? Because, your pastor can preach the bible out of his ideas and wishes just to achieve his aims and objectives. If not, we wont have all this non-sense of bathing in beaches, rubbing special soap/oil, drinking anointing oil, praying in name of mary that even Christ died for, worshinng men of God and praying with mantles etc. THE FACT THAT  THESE THINGS ARE RECORDED IN THE DOESNT MAKE THEM DOCTRINAL AND PRACTICE OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS. BUT THE FOUNDATION OF GOD STAND SURE AND EVERLASTING. LET'S RAISE THE STANDARD AND BANNER OF GOD WHICH IS LOVE, FAITH IN JESUS, HIS TEACHINGS AND CHARACTER.
dare2think:

Please shut it.

Your Men Of God are Frauds.

A country of full of religiousness yet amongst the most corrupt nations.

Who called these Men?  Did anyone apart from them witness their calling? where you present when God called to them?

Everyone claims they are called, and you just believe based on that and their staged theatrics (I refuse to call the miracles).

They are mere mortals that will die at some point, just like any other person.

freshera:

Stagger, na wa.

I said Google the pay[b] if [/b] you want to know. I do not know it myself cos its unnecessary but I have seen the web link before. So I said if you want to know.

The 'if' is implied.

All the insults, I send them back to you.

All I know is logic and faith can go together sometimes. Transparency and accountability should start from where? The church

The source of money is[b] from the members [/b] not the pastors so under the law, in a good country,the statement of ccounts should be accessible.

God bless.

Modern day Martin Luthers, oya make una start now. Me I just dey siddon dey look una! tongue
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2011
THIS IS MY QUESTION. IVE BEEN ASKING THIS QUESTION AND ANY TIME I ASK IT THE REPLY IS USUALLY INSULTS & THREATS FROM THESE CHURCH GOERS HENCE I DONT BOTHER ASKING. BUT I GO ASK AM 4 HERE.

CHURCH GOERS (NOT CHRISTIANS O): EVERY YEAR, MIRACLES ARE BEING PERFORMED. LAME PEOPLE WALK. BLIND PEOPLE SEE. DEAF PEOPLE HEAR. BUT WHY IS TIT THAT I ( NOR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER) HAVE NEVER SEEN A PERSON IN REAL LIFE WHO WAS BLIND, LAME, SICK, ETC, AND IS NOW HEALED? oR WHY HAVENT ANY ONE POINTED OUT SOMEBODY WHO HAD A CONDITION, AND WENT TO THESE CHURCHES AND WAS HEALED?

Oya let the insults begin.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2011
stagger:

Modern day Martin Luthers, oya make una start now. Me I just dey siddon dey look una! tongue
It's better to sit than to stand, to lie than to sit, but the best is death, cheesy
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by freshera: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2011
stagger:

Lol! grin
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by thehomer: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2011
@ topic "Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing"". Maybe a new jet is the new thing. Or it could be a new RCCG ocean liner.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Ramram: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2011
God is alive. I'm a living Proof of that.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by lecanno: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2011
thank God this is a cyber forum else someone would have drawn a daggeroooooh grin grin grin

Peace, shalom.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
wow...I've come a long way since this thread.. thank God..
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by tanjikedju: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
let the saints speak to man and not pictures on friction.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Image123(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
musKeeto: wow...I've come a long way since this thread.. thank God..
the ungodly who slipped open eyed into blindness.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2012
Image123:
the ungodly who slipped open eyed into blindness.

You still remain irrelevant. Trolling isn't the solution. yes I am ungodly, but i didn't slip, i jumped in open eyed into the light...

Keep being a holy spirit filled coward.. ur more useless than an ipad in Adam's hands..
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Image123(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2012
musKeeto:

You still remain irrelevant. Trolling isn't the solution. yes I am ungodly, but i didn't slip, i jumped in open eyed into the light...

Keep being a holy spirit filled coward.. ur more useless than an ipad in Adam's hands..
wow the thing pain you v.well, sorry ehn. Jesus can save you.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2012
Image123:
wow the thing pain you v.well, sorry ehn. Jesus can save you.
Useless....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Ejike Mbaka Celebrates 22nd Priestly Anniversary / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash / Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.