Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Someone Please Help Me O O. My Mtn Huawei 156g Does Not Work With Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone Please Help Me O O. My Mtn Huawei 156g Does Not Work With Glo (876 Views)

Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems / To Unlock Mtn Huawei / Lets Get It Over; Crack The Mtn Huawei Modem So It Works With Glo Sim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help Me O O. My Mtn Huawei 156g Does Not Work With Glo by 2sexy(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2011
Please house help. I unlocked my Mtn huawei 156g and immediate put a glo sim and subscribed to the alway macro 1GB data plan which cost 3k per month.

The problem is that it has refused to work with my Glo sim.

I have never used the sim for any 3g activation except pay as you go.

Please help me because the 3k on the subscription is my problem. Though I tried to use it another plan like the 10mb but it say that the always macro plan is not compatible with it. What do I do?
Re: Someone Please Help Me O O. My Mtn Huawei 156g Does Not Work With Glo by gbogboti: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2011
my brother, i have the same problem with my modem (mtn) whenever i try to use my glo sim on it. etisalat/airtel works very fine on it. although, these days, insert any of the sims into my nokia c2, then connect the it to my laptop via usb to browse. works perfectly fine. in fact, i want to sell the modem since my nokia phone does the job pretty well.
Re: Someone Please Help Me O O. My Mtn Huawei 156g Does Not Work With Glo by gbogboti: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2011
my brother, i have the same problem with my modem (mtn) whenever i try to use my glo sim on it. etisalat/airtel works very fine on it. although, these days, insert any of the sims into my nokia c2, then connect the it to my laptop via usb to browse. works perfectly fine. in fact, i want to sell the modem since my nokia phone does the job pretty well.
Re: Someone Please Help Me O O. My Mtn Huawei 156g Does Not Work With Glo by Speedy33(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
mine does that befor but now i brows with even free all you need to do is first create a profile for glo enjoy grin grin
Re: Someone Please Help Me O O. My Mtn Huawei 156g Does Not Work With Glo by gbogboti: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
@speedy, pls how do i crate the profile?
Re: Someone Please Help Me O O. My Mtn Huawei 156g Does Not Work With Glo by 2sexy(m): 3:53am On Dec 15, 2011
I have done that before coming here. I created a profile and it does not work. I put the glo SIM in a Glo modem, and it still didn't work. I get a 613 error in both mtn and glo modem.

I didn't send ACTIVATE to 127 before subscribing and when I tried to do it afterwards, it says all day plan is not compartible with my current data plan

(1) (Reply)

Cashless Society (only 3,000 Pos Working) Mobile Money / To Make A Modern Universal Help / My Pings Are Not Delivering Nor Entering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.