Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,898 members, 7,852,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

What If The Instruction Of Life Is In "Terms & Condition" We've Never Read? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If The Instruction Of Life Is In "Terms & Condition" We've Never Read? (648 Views)

Life Is Short. Have An Affaire / Help! My Life Is Nosediving / He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The Instruction Of Life Is In "Terms & Condition" We've Never Read? by ayolinger(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2011
I sometimes feel sorry for those who sat down to compose the Terms & Condition of an application, a software, a blog e.t.c.

I have never remember myself reading that for once, as I will just jump to click "Next", "OK", "I ACCEPT". & the same thing goes to "Manuals of a product, Acknowledgment of a Book, Table of Content & Sometimes Instruction of how to make a proper use of a product",

I know a lot of people that does the same thing, All I want is for you to HONESTLY share that thing you've never read and not thinking of reading.
Re: What If The Instruction Of Life Is In "Terms & Condition" We've Never Read? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2011
Lol, I hardly read them either. Hardly? I doubt I've read one, lol. I think it's a tactic companies use. The letters are tiny, the pages are endless. Definitely not appealing.
Re: What If The Instruction Of Life Is In "Terms & Condition" We've Never Read? by ayolinger(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2011
stillwater:

Lol, I hardly read them either. Hardly? I doubt I've read one, lol. I think it's a tactic companies use. The letters are tiny, the pages are endless. Definitely not appealing.

The thing tire me too ooo,
Re: What If The Instruction Of Life Is In "Terms & Condition" We've Never Read? by Knight1(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2011
ayolinger:

I sometimes feel sorry for those who sat down to compose the Terms & Condition of an application, a software, a blog e.t.c.

I have never remember myself reading that for once, as I will just jump to click "Next", "OK", "I ACCEPT". & the same thing goes to "Manuals of a product, Acknowledgment of a Book, Table of Content & Sometimes Instruction of how to make a proper use of a product",

I know a lot of people that does the same thing, All I want is for you to HONESTLY share that thing you've never read and not thinking of reading.
don't even try and feel sorry for them. they know you won't read it. because for most cases, if you actually settle to read em, you will not ever click 'Agree'
Re: What If The Instruction Of Life Is In "Terms & Condition" We've Never Read? by iice(f): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2011
I read it sometimes. Just to see what they wrote.
Like manuals. I had to start reading those because my last fax machine was a pain angry

(1) (Reply)

Which, Is The Less Evil? / What Should He Do? / R.I.P (return If Possible)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.