Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Funny Nairaland Scam Message: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Nairaland Scam Message: (1231 Views)

Funny Nairaland advert picture .... / Funny Nairaland Drama / Your Most Funny Nairaland Signature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Nairaland Scam Message: by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ruth David <ruthdavids54@yahoo.co.uk> Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 3:44 AM
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello dear
i am Ruth by name and i went you your profile at this site nairaland.com and immediately i got your explanation over it i like it that is much reason i have to contact you so that we can have some explanation with our self because God great each other to know ours self and make each other to understand everything .thanks my dear for how i make everything clear to you and i will like you to reach me back with your explanation like i did so that from they we can have some dissection over each other ok your can reach me at (ruthdavids54@yahoo.co.uk) and immediately you reach me as i ask you i will send you mt picture so that you can know who i am or who you are talking to ok have a nice day and God bless you .yours Ruth
Re: Funny Nairaland Scam Message: by Dgunnerz(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2011
Where is the scam?
Re: Funny Nairaland Scam Message: by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
You think you've seen scam mails? Go to scamorama.com
My favourites are:
_
THE GIRL FROM BLOCK A001 (aka Miss Malaria)http://www.scamorama.com/larzlo-bowden.html
_
I WILL USE MY AFRICA NATIVE JUJU TO KILL YOU THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY (aka helping a scammer come out of the closet) http://www.scamorama.com/reynolds_johnson.html
Re: Funny Nairaland Scam Message: by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
Shey dis one na scam??
Besides sef, ee no make me laugh undecided how manage? undecided
Re: Funny Nairaland Scam Message: by mikuz(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2012
booqee: Shey dis one na scam??
Besides sef, ee no make me laugh undecided how manage? undecided
come to my room make i explain am for you. grin
Re: Funny Nairaland Scam Message: by bunmioguns(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
where is d Joke?

(1) (Reply)

Donkollione, Mallam And D Candy: Laffin Gas Inside / Hmmmmmmmmm Akpos / Find My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.