Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

A Swot Analysis App For Iphone , Ipad And Ipad Touch Users - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A Swot Analysis App For Iphone , Ipad And Ipad Touch Users (3196 Views)

***SOLD***Mint Usa Used HP 2000 - SWOT / .::. Crazy Deals On The New Ipad And Sony Xperia S .::. / New Arrival Htc Touch Pro 2 And Ipad 32gb For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Swot Analysis App For Iphone , Ipad And Ipad Touch Users by cswot: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2011
The basic SWOT Analysis – which examines strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, hence, “SWOT” – has become a staple of many enterprises in managing day-to-day, short-term and long-term planning and decision making.

The “balanced scorecard” is another approach to evaluation: considering the actions impact learning, customer, company and financial perspectives – and using comparative question-asking, it will assign points to each potential option you could choose in making a decision.

And now these two methodologies have been combined and bottled up into the form of an app now available for 99 cents from the Apple iTunes App Store. (It was only a matter of time).

C-SWOT, by developer P. F. Abifarin, is an app that lets you essentially mashup all of the critical SWOTs of a decision, assign a number from zero to five for how important each criteria are, how critical the potential outcomes are in each aspect of an organization, and press a button for an instant analysis.

That analysis is delivered in a colorful bar-chart format, along with a text-based analysis, that you can export as a PDF for sharing or presenting.

Technically, this app is snappy, it’s quick and it provides for blazingly fast analysis of business or social decisions that you may be confronting. It’s colorful and it’s inexpensive. It does provide a nifty chart for whatever your decision may be.

Of course, you may not subscribe to the theories of either SWOT analysis or the balanced scorecard (this a review of the app, not of either methodology), in which case the app probably won’t provide you with much value. But if you use these methodologies or are just interested in seeing this analysis at work, for less than a buck you can give C-SWOT a try.

CULLED FROM-http://www.crn.com/blogs-op-ed/the-daily-app/232300240/the-daily-app-c-swot-for-iphone.htm

DOWNLOAD FROM APPLE

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/c-swot/id484863484?mt=8&ls=1
Re: A Swot Analysis App For Iphone , Ipad And Ipad Touch Users by noah1: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2011
For SWOT analysese I always use this free site http://www.ivoryresearch.com/free-swot-analysis-generator.php It gives you the SWOT for any organisation, and you can pick the aspects you want to look at.
Re: A Swot Analysis App For Iphone , Ipad And Ipad Touch Users by hbkrajan(m): 3:14am On Jun 16, 2015
Simple app developer: [url][/url]http://www.simpleappblueprint.com/?hop=hbkrajan
Develop your own IOS or Android apps , games without any special programming skills a& Knowledge.

You will begin to discover a new revolutionary method of making money online that only a select few are starting to become aware of. And you now have the privy to be part of them.

According to Morgan Stanley, by 2014, mobile internet usage will overtake desktop internet. This means annual shipments of smartphones will exceed annual shipments of personal computers. THIS ALSO MEANS, MORE MARKETING WILL BE HAPPENING ON MOBILE DEVICES, NOT COMPUTERS ANYMORE.

Any expert will agree that your customers are no longer at their personal computers -- they are now on their smartphones. Think about this: if you want to reach them, you have to know how to do it on their smartphones and not on the computer anymore.

Don't believe me?
I think this fact is going to surprise you...
[url][/url]http://www.simpleappblueprint.com/?hop=hbkrajan
Re: A Swot Analysis App For Iphone , Ipad And Ipad Touch Users by JohnyThomas(m): 6:28am On Mar 16, 2017
Excellent info! Not long ago i came across your weblog and have been studying along. I believed I would depart my first opinion. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Dissertation Proposal Writing Services
Re: A Swot Analysis App For Iphone , Ipad And Ipad Touch Users by daisyfaith: 7:37am On Jun 07, 2017
awesome info! no longer lengthy ago i got here across your blog and were analyzing alongside. i believed i would depart my first opinion. I don’t recognise what to say except that i have. buy assignment service
Re: A Swot Analysis App For Iphone , Ipad And Ipad Touch Users by haroldlewis2: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2018
wonderful information! no longer extensive back I arrived over your blog and were breaking down close by. I trusted I would withdraw my first supposition. I don't perceive what to state with the exception of that I have custom paper writing service uk

(1) (Reply)

Jxd P1000 3g 7-inch Dual-sim Hd Android Tablet Pc Reviews / Cbn New Policy And Dollar: Banks Stop Use Of Atm Cards Abroad / Original bluetooth JBL Headset with noise cancellation for 18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.