Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Any One Here Selling New Laptops - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Any One Here Selling New Laptops (742 Views)

Guides For Buying New Laptops For Beginners / Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops / Brand New Laptops For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Here Selling New Laptops by install4: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2011
I AM ADEBAYO FROM LAGOS, IN IYANA IPAJA, I AM SEEKING FORĀ  A SOLE SELLER OF ANY BRAND OF LAPTOP COMPUTER. I AM STARTING A TRADING ONLINE, AND I WILL BE IN NEED OF PERSONAL COMPUTER WITH INTERNET.

I AM SEEKING FOR SOME ONE WHO CAN SELL THE LAPTOP AND ACCEPT INSTALLMENT PAYMENT, DUE TO MY MONTHLY INCOME, I AM NOT ABLE TO PAY CASH, BUT I AM CAPABLE OF 10,000.00 MONTHLY.

I WILL AGREE TO ANY AGREEMENT OF INSTALLMENT PAYMENT. I AM READY TO SIGN AND ACCEPT TERMS. I AM READY TO SUBMIT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDE HOME ADDRESS, AND WORK ADDRESS, WITH GUARANTORS.

ANY ONE WHO CAN HELP IN DEAL PLS REPLY.

THANKS.
Re: Any One Here Selling New Laptops by koseepaaro(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2011
My brother, I don't think anyone selling laptop will accept your request. I'll advise you to just get any affordable (but good make) new one that will serve you even with little money that you have. With 70 thousand plus, you can still get a manageable and standard size laptop and with 50 thousand plus, you can still buy mini laptop. I mean new one. But I'll advise you to source for more money and buy at least affordable standard one, at lease 70 thousand naira upward. I wish you good luck.
Re: Any One Here Selling New Laptops by mcdokwe(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2011
we sell but the only condition is that u take delivery when the payment is complete
Re: Any One Here Selling New Laptops by mcdokwe(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2011
check us out on www.laptopandstuffs.gnbo.com.ng or facebook.com/mylappy

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect My Blog From Hackers / How Is Multilinks Evdo Service In Your Area / Where To Fix Broken Laptop Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.