Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Help With Very Fast Cargo Delivery Companies(24hrs,abj-lag) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Help With Very Fast Cargo Delivery Companies(24hrs,abj-lag) (1768 Views)

HOW I MAKE $50 DAILY ON AUTOPILOT FREE GUIDE FIRST EARNINNG WITHIN 24HRS. / Specuit Cargo Business Thread: China, USA, Dubai, UK Online Shoppers / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Very Fast Cargo Delivery Companies(24hrs,abj-lag) by chioma134: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2011
Hi all,
Pls I need to transport some goods within 24hrs from Lagos to Abuja and I need names of cargo companies dt can do this.
Don't suggest courier companies;they usually have a weight limit they allow. And I know it takes ABC transport up to 4 days.
Pls,anyone dt hass had a firsthand experience with these companies shd suggest.
Thanks.
Re: Help With Very Fast Cargo Delivery Companies(24hrs,abj-lag) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2011
Re: Help With Very Fast Cargo Delivery Companies(24hrs,abj-lag) by y2kaustin(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2011
hi,we run a cargo company,its called Real Time Logistics Limited(RTL),an affiliate of Delta Line.we do cargoes.We have Both Boxbody trucks and vans we use to haul goods,except contraband s.we can handle your proposal conveniently,if you want us to serve you better call 08134340380 thanks.
Re: Help With Very Fast Cargo Delivery Companies(24hrs,abj-lag) by DesignHud: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2011
@ chioma 134: I have a GMC van boxed body that can convey your goods to any part of this country, sound and on top shape.
I'll like to know the kind of goods you will want me to deliver for you.

You can contact me on 07043323109

(1) (Reply)

Dredger Of Various Sizes For Lease / Get 1yr SA Visa In 10days!!!! / Cosmetics Oil Business You Can Venture Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.