Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Shiloh And Holy Ghost Convention,its All About Money For Xmas,bills - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh And Holy Ghost Convention,its All About Money For Xmas,bills (1135 Views)

The Truth About Speaking In Tongues And Holy Ghost Baptism... / 114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / Relevance Of "the Blood Of Jesus"and Holy Ghost Fire,in Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh And Holy Ghost Convention,its All About Money For Xmas,bills by chidikus: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2011
winers and redeemed church are very set of church that sometimes makes me laugh that isee the followers following their leaders sheeplishly rather than worshipping God,Its a turn by turn business,all in december to raise money by their leaders and member for xmas celebration

.At the end the leaders go home smiling to the banks ,while the followers go back home tired and cash stripped to their homes.Salvation never comes by sleeping over in the church or in the camp ground,it comes by accepting , checking your conscience,urinner soul,OYEDEPO,learnt his trade in redeemed church(apprentiship),aftre learning the trade he broke away and opened his own,funny enuff during the SHILOH 2012,ADEBOYE WAS THE GREAT VIP,okay HOLYGHOST CONVENTION STARTING ON MONDAY,12-12-012,SO SHILOH end 11-12-2012,funny enuff,an agreement has always been signed u wait i finish then you do ur own,JESUS will come but many of us will not see him,he is o the street on rags begging us to come to him ,but rather we go and sheepilishly folow men that feed on the masses.

We are all looking for salavtion while salvation is all around us,brothers ,sisters, salvation is not by maing noise or travelling in big cars to a ground uilt by men to milk members ,it comes within you,

Its just like apprenticeship in Igbo land where a boys learns trade for 7 years ,after seven years the master(Adebayo)settles his boy(Oyedepo)to set up his own shop.well its a free world,

BUT I ASK HOW MUCH IS ENUFF FOR THE PASTORS,look at the members all lying like animals on the ground in the nite while their big masters sleep in their A/C rooms ,JESUS SLEPT WITH THE DISCILPLES but the masters this days ahh their consxience scares them, they cant sleep without guns,all are christainity in the name of 419

EFCC will never probe them cos they steal in the name of God,all of them ,well God will judge ,i never judged any just expressed y views,
Re: Shiloh And Holy Ghost Convention,its All About Money For Xmas,bills by chidikus: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2011
HOLY GHOST STARTING TOMMOROW ,OYEDEPO WILL PAY HIS OWN VISIT,U COME MY OWN ,ILL COME YOUR OWN,IF YOU ARE JESUS THAT CAME MINE AS THEY BELIEVE,OKAY ILL COME YOURS ,SCRATCH MY BACK ,ILL DO YOURS,
Re: Shiloh And Holy Ghost Convention,its All About Money For Xmas,bills by chidikus: 6:56am On Dec 11, 2011
THE POOR MASSES SUFFERING WILL WORSEN NEXT YEAR,the big boy pastors dont give a damn,their followes will always fill their car tanks for them,the jets will always fly them out of the country,WHAT HAVE THEY SAID ABOUT THE FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL,THEIR GROUNDS WOULD BE A GOOD GROUND TO MOBILISE TO GET THEIR FOLLOWERS READY,BUT WHAT HAVE THEY TO SAY

Pastor Enoch Adeboye
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has urged President Goodluck Jonathan to take necessary steps to end the problems being experienced by Nigerians.

He made the call on Friday night at the Shiloh 2011 programme of the Living Faith Church, Otta, Ogun State, while responding to the President’s message delivered by the Secretary to the Federal Government, Senator Pius Anyim.

Adeboye said, "Tell the President we are praying. We hope that the afflictions of the righteous in Nigeria will soon come to an end."

THE AFFLICTIONS OF THE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE ARE THOSE PASTORS MILKING US DRY,what is the diffrence miliking people dry and fuel subsisdy removal,phhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Shiloh And Holy Ghost Convention,its All About Money For Xmas,bills by OmoPastor(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2011
Hey dude whats your problem?

Why are you busy taking drugs for someone's sickness?

Please, get a life angry
Re: Shiloh And Holy Ghost Convention,its All About Money For Xmas,bills by keyremotes(m): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
@chidikus
You are a very sick fellow.

Why not open your own church and let's see what comes out of it
instead of writing rubbish.

Are you telling me you are smarter than all the people attending these churches.
Better look for what to do.

No one can talk about you because you have nothing to offer
so you have the time to talk about others who have achieve far more than you can ever imagine.

Pray you never get into what you will need the intervention of these men or members of the churches to help you get out of.

I pity you!
Re: Shiloh And Holy Ghost Convention,its All About Money For Xmas,bills by God2man(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2011
When there is too much comfort, t people normally forget God, they will assign all their achievments to hardwork and smartness. if there is a big problem, that is beyond them, they will suddenly realize that there is a God. People can say whatever they like on nairaland against God, but the truth about the existence of the supreme Being called God is there. God bless you. God2man,

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Destiny? / If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It / The Blessed Virgin Mary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.