Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos (17809 Views)

Did Anyone See The Inverted Cross On Paris Bomblast Funeral Right Now On CNN? / Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? / Bomblast In Jos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2011
Lasinoh:

You sure say nor be breeze blow down those 'gada'?
Bomb ko. . .Bazooka ni!
If those 'shacks' were indeed inhabited by humans. . . then bombing them is in order!

Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Orikinla(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
Na Papa Bomboy hurricane lamp blow o when PHCN take light when dem dey wash Orikinla's Gigolo Indecency movie. Boko Haram don pass pako viewing centre level o.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by beautifulcrystalsyahooc: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2011
Come on guys, it doesnt matter if its a slum or a shack, the target was innocent on lives n not d building. Lets show some concern here atleast on those who either lost their lives or were injured by d blast (whether knock out or bomb), they r humans
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by caseymoney(m): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
beautifulcrystals@yahoo.c:

Come on guys, it doesnt matter if its a slum or a shack, the target was innocent on lives n not d building. Lets show some concern here atleast on those who either lost their lives or were injured by d blast (whether knock out or bomb), they r humans

Seconded
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2011
I just find it hard to believe that is the correct picture of the target. It looks like a shack after a strong wind or something.lol
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Thatdave(m): 12:27am On Dec 12, 2011
boko haram is now frustrated.
Now doing anything to finish the bombs in their possession.
Including bombing public toilets like the one in the picture.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 12, 2011
Wow! It's really sad nobody is finding a lasting solution to what is affecting the innocent citizens - in this respect.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by richkids1(m): 2:34am On Dec 12, 2011
caseymoney:

Seconded
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by nelly4(f): 6:26am On Dec 12, 2011
rubisshhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by sage2(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2011
@all, it is funny how folks reason these days. I have also seen this kind of makeshift viewing center here in Lagos. Just go to place like agege, aobule egba, ajegunle, ajangbadi, akute and look around. If the BH guys were interested in big and fancy buildings, they could have gone to blow somewhere in Ray Field or Millionaires Quaters. But they wanted to inflict maximum injury on the ghetto guys of Jos north. Mind you, these are the guys that give hell any time there is crisis in Jos. That is why they often go attacking innocent villagers. And please one thing people should know is that these boys don't know BH. So don't come and throw bombs here and blame it on BH. They only know hausa/fulani. And you need to have seen how boys were ready to take action and go after the enemy neighbourhood. It took diplomacy by some wise JTF guys and the low casualty to calm frayed nerves.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Reference(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2011
I've seen viewing centres from Lagos, Porthrcourt, Abuja, Kaduna and several other places. Most of them look exactly like this. Shacks where patrons charge N 50 for a football match. It is the only avenue the poor get to watch cable when monthly rates are over ten thousand so please let's be careful with our criticism. Anyway they are softer targets for these villians who easily melt into the crowd and act when excitement is on. And please not all bombs are incendiary in nature. We should rather be thinking perhaps these guys are beginning to use household materials and I can think of a couple that can do this type of damage. Thanks.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by dustydee: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2011
I don't know why people are finding it hard to believe that the shacks are actually the viewing centers. Go all over Nigeria and see what viewing centers look like. Not everybody can go to bars to watch football matches. The pictures were shown on channels tv yesterday by the way.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Kx: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2011
Human lives were lost and all peeps care about is d quality of the viewing center?
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by IYANGBALI: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2011
@ poster how you go say this yeye place wey you call viewing centre na bomb scatter am?you sure say no be una fmily house wey breeze carry last year you put for here?he be like say you bever see where bomb blast before. Bomb blast kobreeze blast ni oponu ode.
Kx:

Human lives were lost and all peeps care about is d quality of the viewing center?

you sure say na the viewing centre be dis?we cannot be taken for a ride chikena
dontuwi:

that place deserved to be bombed. smiley
i seconded the motion
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Nautillus(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2011
**Gosh, i'm in shock with the most of the comments i have read here today. Is it the Edifice that's the issue here or the fact that some twisted fundamentalist decided to hurt innocent people.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by johnelb: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2011
[b]i ve  been to a scene  of a bomb blast ,  not this old zink and wood, like food canteen.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by zxtos: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2011

Very Sad.
shocked
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2011
Its crazy what's become of Jos. . .I did my junior secondary school here and I remember how beautiful and peaceful Jos was. . .Its so sad that its become the exact opposite. . . .
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by schorlbone(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2011
Some people JU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ like to say shi-t!
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by nyxus(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2011
Some of you don't understand the meaning of poverty. I served in the north and I can tell you its not rosy. Most viewing centre are not like what we have in lagos, In order to enjoy some good fixtures I had enter some structures (e.g pine and wood wall nailed together with nails protruding and the roof is made up of maize stem woven together) and you sit on logs through the match. Terrorist are no respecters of systems they can attack anywhere anytime and why they have cells in different location who give info and sometimes strike in such locality just to rise through the ranks. El classico!!! If I was there wuld not have minded the structure at least this one had a zinc roofing.
PEACE
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Orikinla(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
Na Dede Goodluck Jonathan Viewing Centre. grin
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by begwong: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
All those punks that are posting rash comments, instead of empathizing with the dead/injured.Maybe you would have loved to see the blasted pieces of body parts of the dead instead abi? Make una no worry,dat una ajebutter viewing centers where Heineken and Suya is served will soon be visited.Dont just forget to post the pics before and after the blast!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by jmaine: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

[size=20pt]Does it matter whether the place is a shanty? The most important thing here is, there is an attack on innocent people watching a peaceful match  and we should sympathize with those injured(if any) and condemn the act of terrorism.

[/size]

Affirmed . . . . . Rhino said it all succinctly . . . . . . You guyz deflecting the attention from the dead and the injured to the building structure are just a shameful lots . . . So the value of an human of life is now tied or measured to the quality of their abode . . . Horrible creatures we have as fellow Nigerians  . . .
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by citee(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
dplordx:

nor be the guys wey bomb the UN building go get time for this kin ogogoro joint. [b]Viewing Center ko. Shitting center ni. We nor even get shame 4 dis naija papa grin grin[/b]

I don laff die my belle dey pain me o!
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2011
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Nymphnode(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
Thatdave:

boko haram is now frustrated.
Now doing anything to finish the bombs in their possession.
Including bombing public toilets like the one in the picture.
Most of the comments here are really funny, cant help laughing. Sad story though
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Elemcat: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by poweredcom(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2011
You see Nigeria is becomign a terrorist state , can you Imagine because of all this fucking crap
The american embasy has warned artist like lil wayne that was suppose to be in this year star mega jam, concert, not to come and the organizers of the event have to not stage this year event, i am not happy with all this,
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Yacoco: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2011
Dear Lord. bring us out of these mess.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Xmind1: 6:55am On Dec 14, 2011
Are there not worse looking viewing centers in Lagos. Poor people no dey watch football for your place. Stop insulting them as if the southwest is better. A lot of cities in the SW will lag behind jos.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by begwong: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2011
X-mind:

Are there not worse looking viewing centers in Lagos. Poor people no dey watch football for your place. Stop insulting them as if the southwest is better. A lot of cities in the SW will lag behind jos.
Abi O!.help me ask those fake ajebos embarassed embarassed
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by enomakos(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
wetin be dis?

which kan bomb they use

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / "DSS Now Reduced To Govt Propaganda Arm" —NANS Fumes Over Clampdown On Protests / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.